War/Hostile at Cult - Prevent jumping ship?

I have started a game with Carlito's 2002 mod and I am running TNA. I have signed up some top indy talent and want to do what I can to try and prevent them jumping to WWF when they come knocking.

If I set a war/hostile relationship with WWF, will either of these stop my guys from jumping ship?

Cheers

I have started a game with Carlito's 2002 mod and I am running TNA. I have signed up some top indy talent and want to do what I can to try and prevent them jumping to WWF when they come knocking.

If I set a war/hostile relationship with WWF, will either of these stop my guys from jumping ship?

Cheers

Only if you have more prestige than the WWE, then it will.

If the WWE has more Prestige, then they'll jump ship. The only to stop them in this scenario would be to have a non-agression pact I believe.

Hey, he wouldn't even agree to a non-agression pack. NJPW did, AJPW did, WWF didn't....looks like I'm going to get screwed.

worked for me, i just did WWE & TNA, why would i worry about NJPW taking talent from me? i have nobody in ROH who is over in japan... over than maybe go shisaki & brian right? i just set a working agreement with anyone else i was worried about.

btw... i just wanted to say, yes i did hire D-low & Val to be main eventers :D :D :D

I'm playing as TNA, in the 2002 mod. Jarrett and Vince don't like each other, maybe that is why....

and I set up the agreement with Japan because they are the only companies other than WWF that are big enough to have written contracts, and I just didn't want to risk it.

Hostile has no direct affect, it just sets the tone for later relationships between the promotions.

War means that no talent can work for both companies at once, so they'll be forced to choose even on PPA deals. Hint: they won't choose you. :p So yeah, not great for what you intend to do.

Archived