Why you hate X-Box 360

GatorBait19

1) The red eye of death, just got it and will now being going on to my fourth X-Box 360

2) In ten years with a Play Station I never had this problem but once and that was with the PS2 and that happened three years after I got it.

3) I read an interview with a developer of X-Box 360 and he said that microsoft knew about the problem of them buring out so quickly but instead of taking the time to fix it they wanted to meet the deadline, so now they just give you a new one ever time something goes wrong

4) Why couldn't they just fix it to start off with, it's been what 2 years since they have come out and yet this still happens regularly?

seriuosly rathen, when you pay that much for something, you don't ecpect it to die on you four times.

My car broke down on the way to work, oh well, next week I'll get a new car. For now I'll walk.

It's an entertainment system. It's not the difference in whether you make a living or not.

I've had two 360s that have died on me by the way. When it happened, I just sighed, called microsoft to come pick it up and change it, and got on with something else.

It's called being an adult and dealing with things rationally.

No I am getting a new one Rathen, they are sending me a box now but it takes about 2-3 weeks

I'm not holding a grudge, I was venting, so why don't you get off your high a mighty horse and get over yourself seriously dude, because it's obvious that you can't decipher the difference between a rant/vent and a grudge.

and that's what I did, I didn't cry, I didn't through a fit, I just gave my opinion on something that has been posted up here before, only to have Mr. Stick up his *** sit here and say I am acting childish, if you want me to act childish, that can be arranged!

I think by that last comment it already was. But regardless. What takes 2-3 weeks? Getting the box you ship it in? Or getting it back once you send it out? No reason to "hate" a company for a faulty product, especially if you keep going back to it. Now, on the other hand if some unspeakable tragedy had befallen you for using a product, and have since not used it, then sure you can say whatever you want about it. That's almost like ordering food at a restaurant, finishing the food, and then complaining that it was no good.

no the whole process takes like 2-3 weeks

Second I don't hate the company, i was mad at the moment i did the thread about it happening. If i truly hated the company I wouldnt by their products, and the only reason I bought the X-Box 360 in the first place was because I wanted to play Gears of War, then I started to like it, and I just havent had the time to go get a PS3

Do you keep your XBox in an entertainment center, near some other electronics, or one the floor? Once or twice is understandable, but three? The RROD is caused by a failure of the heatsink on the GPU, causing it to overheat and malfuction. Then again, MS is known for replacing ones sent to them with referbished models rather than repairing the one you sent them, so you should really handle any one they send you back with kid gloves.

2) In ten years with a Play Station I never had this problem but once and that was with the PS2 and that happened three years after I got it.

Funny, I've had a total of SEVEN PS2s fail on me. And guess what? Sony aren't big on fixing them at all. At least MS actually offer support.

Stupid me, my A/V cord came unplugged from the back opps

but I still don't take back my rant about X-Box, but you take the pro's with the cons

Hang on! You complain about RED RINGS when you didn't even have them? I hope you realise how ridiculously stupid you appear. "I HATE XBOX!.. Oh wait, it was all my fault and I didn't even check the cables". Do you hate yourself with the same fury that you started this thread with when you thought the 360 was to blame? Because if not, there's a double standard going on.

Archived