Ok I got Nick Dinsmore aka Eugene in my TNA game and I don't really like his normal name and hated the moron gimmick. His current gimmick is set as machine and I want to keep emphesising that he is a good technical wrestler.

And just to rip the e I would prefer something that is in the lines of gene. So far came up with Nick WG Machine with WG standing for wrestling gene. Others Nick Nasty, Nick Nice, Nick Nuclear, Nick Muscles (nod to mick lol), Nick Force.

I like the sound of Mean Gene Dinsmore. It's a nice realistic one because it is similar without ripping it off.

On the other hand, the Shannon Moore's borhter angle has a nice ring to it because it almost writes itself. Shannon Moore is in the company enjoying himself under his own rules, starting on people as an anti-social punk, getting himself in hepas of trouble when his straight shooting, dismantler of a brother comes along and starts protecting.

By the way, it's nice to see someone use Dinsmore properly because as entertaining as the Eugene character was for a while, Dinsmore's ability deserved more than that.

I agree with the love for the notion of being Shannon Moore's fictional brother. Not only does the protecting Shannon stuff write itself but you have good reason to pair them up in the tag ranks as well. Tag teams with reasons to remain stable are good things to have.

Lean Gene Dinsmore

give him a 70s gimmick and call him 'Disco Dinsmore' but then that just sounds too...ugghh heh heh

Nick Starkiller(a play on Luke Skywalker's original last name and starkiller could be like legendkiller but he wants to "kill" the stars of your promotion)

In one of my games, I noticed that I'd accidentally saddled him with a 'pimp' gimmick...but it was going over so well, I went with it and called him 'Pimpin' Nicky D. Then I would hire random women to accompany him to the ring...which was a fun way to try out some of the lesser talented (in ring) unknowns in the valet role. His role in my company was probably less important than the time he spent as Eugene in the real world...but I had fun booking his segments. :D

Archived