UFC Undisputed Roster and Release date video!!!

shigakai

Absolutely, just an example. It's not totally unlikely though, you could go to him to start your career and get the fundamentals of MMA down and then go to one of the other guys to take your Muay Thai or BJJ to another level.

Then again, your trainer could be based on which style you pick.

That could be the case, but as such as you advance you'd be training everything...which would lead you to a guy like Greg Jackson. It's too early to tell what they are there for exactly because there has been nothing released concerning them.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After you create your character, Dana White introduces you to the UFC and puts your fighter in a tryout fight that will determine where he starts on the totem pole. At first he will be fighting fictional lower-end fighters, and over time he'll move on to mid-level fighters and eventually the upper-echelon stars.

Your fighter progresses by improving his skills and gaining "cred points" that can be used to move to the next level. UFC matchmaker Joe Silva will offer you a number of potential opponents with different styles for your fighter's next bout, with the tougher opponents yielding more cred points. It is then your responsibility to properly prepare for the fight.

To prepare for the fight, you are provided a calendar. Each week your fighter can do activities to improve his skills, such as sparring and training. He can even travel to famous real-life camps for instruction from MMA's best tutors. He can also meet with sponsors and secure sponsorships for fight gear that will earn extra cred points. However, you also have to avoid overtraining by providing your fighter rest that will allow him to enter his fight in peak shape.

As your fighter's career advances, you can also watch the UFC advance. Your fights will take place on UFC cards featuring a host of real fighters, and the results of those fights could dictate your next opponents.

Career mode lasts for seven years, at which point your fighter will have a retirement fight. If you perform well enough you will gain induction into the UFC Hall of Fame. In addition, players can take their created fighters and compete online against the created fighters of other players. The developers say career mode for any given created fighter will last around 10 hours.

Career Mode Information.

Other Mode:

An additional feature in the game is "classic fights." In this mode, the player will have the opportunity to re-create 12 classic UFC fights like Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Liddell, Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin and Forrest Griffin vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua.

After selecting a given fight, the player will get to watch an exclusive video introduction by Rachelle Leah, who talks about the classic fight. The player will then need to duplicate the finish of the original fight, such as using Quinton Jackson to knock out Chuck Liddell in the first round. If the player succeeds, he or she will unlock a video montage on the original fight.

Thanks for the info where did you get this from?

Career mode sounds interesting but at least from first perspective I am a little dissapointed career mode ends after a set period. I like how it actually gives you an ending, but I kinda wish you could keep going for awhile seeing how well you can do. But whatever, I'm sure I will replay career mode a bunch of times with each of the different skills (focusing on a BJJ guy, a total brawler, etc.)

I will be more excited to see how they did the ground and clinch games instead of he standup. That's where it will be interesting to see how much effort was really put into this game.

I saw some gameplay footage where Rampage and Forrest were on the ground, and it looked so amazing, at least to me. It looked like a real fight. I haven't seen any clinch videos yet, but, judging from how the standup and ground look so far, I'm willing to assume that it will be just as great, though, as you said, it will be telling about how much effort was put into this game if the clinch is legitimate.

Archived