What Do You Think of Tonights RAW? (4/13)

AfRoMaN36

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ECW doesn't really need many picks. They're the brand that gets those Developmental guys to try out. I want Tyson Kidd getting more screen-time.

But they should at least get 1 or 2 draft picks just to make it seem like Vince cares about the brand.

EDIT: Ah, a Christian match and a most likely win. Just what the doctor ordered.

I think the most disappointing thing about this whole setup is the blatant ignoring of intelligence. Okay, so Raw's gonna be bolstered, sure, we all knew that going in ...

Do they really need a chance for a pick in every match? There's yet to be a Smackdown vs. ECW match.

Oooh, Christian! *scampers back to the tv*

I think the most disappointing thing about this whole setup is the blatant ignoring of intelligence. Okay, so Raw's gonna be bolstered, sure, we all knew that going in ...

Do they really need a chance for a pick in every match? There's yet to be a Smackdown vs. ECW match.

Oooh, Christian! *scampers back to the tv*

Ohh, see what they did there? Waited until I voiced something to do what I complained about to make me look stupid.

Sneaky WWE!

It's just more proof that ECW is the redheaded stepchild of the WWE. After all, Vince didn't make ECW so it can't get very far.

All that having been said, I think Koslov is a great pick for ECW because he can come on there and work on his wrestling skill.

Who DOESN'T want to see a power vs. power match between him and Mark Henry? :rolleyes:

Archived