TEW 07/08 Kamchatka's Logo Thread

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just checked and updated the logo request list, both public and private and the count is currently:

157 Logos Completed

85 logos left to do.

So yes, please have patience when requesting a logo. I will get to any and all eventually. Though apologies as Im about to disappear to glastonbury and then various other festivals, so things may slow down for a bit.

I was hoping I could get an updated more Edgier feel to the HWA logo. I'm trying ot bring the promotion up to date and a new look would suit it well. You get doubles points if I can get a banner to boot :D

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/hwaq.png

Ive just checked and updated the logo request list, both public and private and the count is currently:

157 Logos Completed

85 logos left to do.

So yes, please have patience when requesting a logo. I will get to any and all eventually. Though apologies as Im about to disappear to glastonbury and then various other festivals, so things may slow down for a bit.

Holy Hot Dogs, Batman! I had no idea. Guess they add up though. Still, they're all looking great so far.

:o

Will be interesting to see how his style has changed from the first logo to the 242nd logo :)

I think the biggest event was when I finally 'found' a copy of photoshop. I dont actually use it to draw the logos much, Gimp seems to zip along a lot faster for me.. but photoshop can do much more detailed reduction of images so ive started being more confident to do detailed work. Oh and it can curl text so yeah.. thats always a plus too.

Wow man. I praise the hell out of you right now for what you're doing. I didn't know you'd have that many requests. I just hope you don't get burned out on making logos. Yes, maybe for selfish reasons too of course :p. Your logos are probably some of the best I've seen, and obviously I'm not the only one to think that. So again, thanks very much for your work and I think everyone here is grateful for what you're doing. Keep up the good work.

:)

157 Logos Completed

85 logos left to do.

Jesus, I never relised your work load was that big?

Does this show how many people actucaly play this game?

Jesus, I never relised your work load was that big?

Does this show how many people actucaly play this game?

Well its not a huge amount, I did count the tv and ppv logos in that. Also its 1 count per logo not 1 count per full request (As some private requests are 10+ logos).

No need for an apology, you are doing us the favor by creating such good work!:D

I'm really impressed with your logos, your doing a great job!

I have a request please:

Promotion Name: NWA Mid-Atlantic

I'd like the logo to have the NWA initials in boxes like in the standard NWA logo as can be seen here: http://api.ning.com/files/is*lz9CPLTUsR5C1D0ddt1*cdPnYlXU5GNsmTeeQeFa4L7-kDKjA5Cac4T4MCeGH3O8D3BQW3kiPIJcL3hSxWtke-Qaw4FS1/NWA_LOGO_A_035.jpg

I'll leave the colours up to you. Something quite classy. Also, as well as the basic size could you do a larger version for me for use on a diary I am going to be doing.

Cheers in advance.

Right back from the festival and my body is wrecked so might as well get back on the case of the logo list.

Since NoNeck has launched the next installment of his fantastic Secrets Of the Ring dynasty (If you havent spotted it yet, I really recommend taking the time to follow the build up: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46205) I figure it's now all right to post the logo here.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/nycw4.jpg

Just been looking over my previous logos and noticing which ones need cleaning up due to Gimps lack of ability to properly shrink images and keep their clarity. (For the record I work in 300x300)

For example:

Shrunk in Gimp:

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/TSE3.jpg

Cleaned up and then Shrunk in Photoshop:

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/TSE5.jpg

So yeah, going to rework a few of my older ones and improve their quality.

you should be posting these in the logo thread since Kam has stated that he wants this thread for his own logos

Oops. Apologies to both you and Kam...I misread the statement of intent at the beginning of this thread. I'll remove them, immediately (done and done).

Sorry again, Kam. Didn't mean to step on any toes.

Foxcutter.