Are there any....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As awesome as it would be, It can't be Scott Norton. I find it somewhat unlike a 2 time IWGP Heavyweight Champion would log on here :D

Aye, I would think so too but then I remember Norton (and his wife) used to visit another messageboard around the time he was starting up his promotion, not sure if he still does but that spun me out a bit at the time.

the one with Daniels, Kazarian and Samoa Joe? I love how Howard kept correcting Cena everytime he did a move....

Joe was in it, didnt notice daniels or kaz, will go back and have another look at some point. Main thing that stuck out from the dvd was Cena food shopping, jeeez does he eat alot.

Think he tells cena to teach him(howard) how to punch since he "does it so good" at one point, amused me.

Ooh a mystery? I'm down with randomly guessing until Alden comes out as someone I have never heard of. Okay so I'm assuming American (or Canadian) who works mid-sized indies and Japan?

Not sure if any of these guys have ever appeared on WWE TV as enhancement talent or anything but ...

Bison Smith

Donovan Morgan

Michael Modest

Scott Norton

Richard Slinger

Mike Samples

Quiet Storm

Hardcore Craig

Masada

Karl Anderson

Getting any closer?

I am on that list by the way.

Joe was in it, didnt notice daniels or kaz, will go back and have another look at some point. Main thing that stuck out from the dvd was Cena food shopping, jeeez does he eat alot.

Think he tells cena to teach him(howard) how to punch since he "does it so good" at one point, amused me.

I had one that was showing how to put together a match, and Howard corrected everything Cena did. Good stuff....

if anyone really really wants to know i will pm them. Don't know if i want to flat out say it here. I know that has been the talk of this thread....by the way i am very sorry that it has turned into that, did not mean to hijack this :(.

I'd kinda like to know, but I like the mystery, I could live with not knowing. Besides, I think I've figured it out finally. Alden is Suicide!!!!

:p

Seems odd that we've all gotten so interested in finding out a guy's identity though. Prolly best to keep it secret.

Ooh a mystery? I'm down with randomly guessing until Alden comes out as someone I have never heard of. Okay so I'm assuming American (or Canadian) who works mid-sized indies and Japan?

Not sure if any of these guys have ever appeared on WWE TV as enhancement talent or anything but ...

Bison Smith

Donovan Morgan

Michael Modest

Scott Norton

Richard Slinger

Mike Samples

Quiet Storm

Hardcore Craig

Masada

Karl Anderson

Getting any closer?

well according to the name he gave me he is not on this list even though he said he was?

Archived