Favorite MMA Fighter

GatorBait19

Genki Sudo pure and simple.

I hear alot of people say mma is bland. I always show thoes people a Genki match and they say he is very entertaining.

Alot of people get drawn into the entrences and say he does not have alot of skills, but if you can get past all the flash he is a great fighter.

Josh Barnett, got screwed by the UFC before, youngest UFC HW champ baby.

http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r461/jester_x7769/MMA%20Wallpapers/?action=view&current=Barnett1024.jpg

I am also glad Urijah lost ;-) ****y little ass deserved to get KO'd for trying his spinning back fist, hopefully it taught him something and he will go back to dominating.

Dustin Hazelett. I was watching UFC 91; Couture vs Lesnar, and every match thus far has been the same two guys doing the same things cutting the same "I'm gonna kick his ass" promos. Then came Hazelett.

1) He had an awesome beard.

2) He said "I hope I don't get Fight of the Night, because that implies I'll be getting hit at some point."

3) He came to the Octagon to the sounds of "Bad Moon Rising"

So I was immediately sold on this ultra-cool dude. It helped that he finished his opponent (some "college boy" if I recall) with a ridiculously painful submission. Submission of the Night in fact. I think he got hurt in training or something, so he hasn't fought recently. A shame. He literally brightened up my day.

And call me a wrestling-mark if you will, but I like Brock, and wish him well.

I've haven't been a constant MMA fan for long, but always caught what I could where I could, and I've always been a massive fan of Shogun Rua. Loved him in PRIDE, and I just love the way he fights in general; he looks like an absolute madman, hands and feet everywhere, flying through the air, and his knees in the clinch are devestating. Like I said, I'm not a huge MMA head so I don't know much about the technecalities but Mauricio ...he's exciting, and he draws me in.

Ricardo Almeida. He's taught at my school a few times and he is a very nice guy and a great teacher. When some big names teach it's clear they don't really want to be there and are merely collecting a paycheck. Not Cachorrao -- you can tell he really loves teaching and wants to help you get better. I've got a ton of respect for the guy.

Terrible time to ask this! My favorite fighter is none other than the FORMER UFC Light Heavyweight Champion... "SUGAR" RASHAD EVANS!!!!!! UFC 98 was a disaster for me, as Matt Serra is part of my top 5. The rest of my top 5, in no order, Rampage Jackson, Urijah Faber and the legend Ken Shamrock.

Archived