American Fight Club - Pioneers of MMA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But to take him down i have to get close to him...and look at my previous fights, despite having "Very Good Takedowns" i havent taken anyone down. And according to your write-ups i havent even tried. And he weighs 30lbs more than me. And he is an "Excellent Stratgist" so he will know about my takedowns. Anyway let me at him, i will take him out.

PS-Nice choice of picture for me btw. :)

AFC 7 Preview.

American Fight Club presents:

AFC 7: End of an Era!

The owner of AFC has decided that from now on there will be 3 divisions in AFC! The Lightweight division (100-169), the Middleweight division (170-199) and the Heavyweight division (200-600). And what would be a better way to end this era than a heavyweight tournament to crown the first ever AFC Heavyweight champion! Oh, and for those of you who think about that what happens to the AFC World title, today our main event of the evening will be an openweight match between the AFC World champion, Klein Riddick versus Matthew Hall! And the title will be defended even after the weight divisions were formed so will we see someone hold 2 or even 3 titles in the future? Who knows but here is the upcoming card of the AFC 7: End of an Era!

Phil Verdigree vs. Manol Sirakov

Phil Verdigree(0-2, Boxing, Heavyweight): He should win this one... Nothing else to say... No really!

VS.

Manol Sirakov (0-3, Slugging, Heavyweight): This match is booked just to get him out of the AFC! I hope he loses!

QF 1 (Bence Bodor vs. James Foster):

Bence Bodor (0-0, Professional Boxing, Heavyweight): He's some new boxing dude we hired. I'll just say that he'll be lucky to even touch Foster.

VS.

James Foster (3-0, Wrestling, Heavyweight): He cleared the AFC 5 tournament with his ground game and now his back to fight for the AFC Heavyweight title! I'm sure that he kicks Bodor's ass pretty badly!

QF 2 (Harry Milne vs. George Laurent):

Harry Milne (2-1, Wrestling, Heavyweight): Milne's last fight was in AFC 2 finals where he lost to Klein Riddick. Now he's back bringing a bit of rust with him as he hasn't fought or trained for the last 6 months. (Or that's what he wants to make you believe!)

VS.

George Laurent (2-3, Mok Gar Kung Fu, Heavyweight): He's in a bad 3 match losing streak and he surely wants to break it. He can knock you out or make you tap so better be careful around him!

QF 3 (Troy Hayes vs. Robun Yamazaki):

Troy Hayes (5-1, Muay Thai/Wrestling, Heavyweight): He won the AFC 6 tournament and got into the finals in AFC 4. Now he wants to get another tournament victory and show why he is one of the best fighters in the world!

VS.

Robun Yamazaki (1-1, Wrestling, Heavyweight): They've met before, Yamazaki and Hayes. Last time Hayes won and now Yamazaki wants revenge! Yamazaki will most likely lose but that doesn't stop him from putting on a great fight!

QF 4 (Eugene Clough vs. Logan Harrison):

Eugene Clough (0-0, Canadian Wrestling, Heavyweight): He's a canadian wrestler who's making his fighting debut. His biggest skill is to take a lot of punishment and that surely wont help him a lot!

VS.

Logan Harrison (2-2, Submission Wrestling, Heavyweight): How a man this caliber has lost two fights?`I don't know but actually I don't care... He'll win most likely and maybe he can get his payback against James Foster later on?

Hunter Russell vs. Solomon Austin

Hunter Russell (1-2, Boxing, Heavyweight): He has fought 2 fantastic matches and one great one! Now he wants to win Austin to make his record look better!

VS.

Solomon Austion (0-0, Brawling, Heavyweight): If you see his belly you will bet against him... He's one of those fighters who can take punishment but can't do ANYTHING else!

---

Bruce Lee Thomas vs. Rick Stanley

Bruce Lee Thomas (4-2, Muay Thai, Heavyweight): Man who's only losts are against 'Devil Dog' Scott Roy and Klein Riddick. He isn't someone to f**k with 'cuz he's probably 100 pounds heavier and 10 inches taller than you! And if he decides to clinch you, he'll f**k your up face pretty badly!

VS.

Rick Stanley (1-1, Kick Boxing, Heavyweight): Thomas' better look out because this man's punches can bring down a solid rock wall! He hasn't fought since AFC 1 so he has atleast recovered from his last fight!

---

Main Event: Klein Riddick © vs. Matthew Hall for the AFC World title!

Klein Riddick (5-0, Street Fighting, Heavyweight): He has defeated Scott Roy and Bruce Lee Thomas. What else do I need to say?

VS.

Matthew Hall (3-0, Muay Thai, Lightweight): He's taller and thinner than Riddick. He can literally kill you with his clinch work so you better watch out BIATCH!

Card:

AFC 7: End of an Era

--- Preliminary ---

Phil Verdigree (0-2) vs. Manol Sirakov (0-3)

QF 1: Bence Bodor (0-0) vs. James Foster (3-0)

QF 2: Harry Milne (2-1) vs. George Laurent (2-3)

QF 3: Robun Yamazaki (1-1) vs. Troy Hayes (5-1)

QF 4: Eugene Clough (0-0) vs. Logan Harrison (2-2)

--- Preliminary ---

Hunter Russell (1-2) vs. Solomon Austin (0-0)

Bruce Lee Thomas (4-2) vs. Rick Stanley (1-1)

Semi Final 1: QF1 vs. QF2

Semi Final 2: QF3 vs. QF4

Final: SF1 vs. SF2

Main Event: Klein Riddick (5-0) © vs. Matthew Hall (3-0) for the AFC World title! (Special 4x15min time limit!)

--- Preliminary ---

Reason-Both are s**t, but Verdigree is slightly better that Sirakov.

QF 1: Bence Bodor (0-0) vs. James Foster (3-0)

Reason-Bendor struggles badly when grounded, and that is bound to happen, with Fosters wrestling skills.

QF 2: Harry Milne (2-1) vs. George Laurent (2-3)

Reason-Milne should take it to the ground which should guarentee victory for Milne.

QF 3: Robun Yamazaki (1-1) vs. Troy Hayes (5-1)

Reason-Hayes has enough quality to see off Yamazaki (again).

QF 4: Eugene Clough (0-0) vs. Logan Harrison (2-2)

Reason-Wrestling will give Harrison an easy win...Clough isnt any good at defending himself.

--- Preliminary ---

Reason-Do i really need one, Austin is a fat b******

Reason-This will be a slug fest but Thomas should see it out.

Semi Final 1: James Foster vs. Harry Milne

Reason-Foster is a legend and Milne wont be able to stop him.

Semi Final 2: Troy Hayes vs. Logan Harrison

Reason-Equall wrestling match, but i like Hayes so i will back him.

Final: James Foster vs. Troy Hayes

Reason-The king of ground and pound will surely win, Hayes wont be able to stop Fosters takedowns which will give Foster his second tournament win.

Main Event: Klein Riddick (5-0) © vs. Matthew Hall (3-0) for the AFC World title! (Special 4x15min time limit!)

Reason1-Got to back my guy, as always.

Reason 2-I should be able to take him down.

Reason 3-My guy is evasive so i should stay away from Riddick's punches.

Cant wait till you post the show. :)

Love my hype btw :p

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x320/Synticha/WMMA/AFC/AFC.jpg

your character

AFC 7: End of an Era

Held in: Los Angeles, California

Date: 28th of Septemper, 1989

Attendence: 242

No ones interested in this match so here is the result....

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, PHIL VERDIGREEEE!!

Match Rating: Poor

---

Quarter Final #1

Bence Bodor (0-0) vs. James Foster(3-0)

Round 1:

Foster takes Bodor down and pounds the living hell out of him. Piece of cake!

Winner by TKO in 3:44 of round 1, James Foster!

Match Rating: Great

---

Quarter Final #2

Harry Milne (2-1) vs. George Laurent (2-3)

Round 1:

Milne takes down Laurent with a suprise shoot and gets to the mount. It is followed with a perfect armbar and Laurent taps out!

Winner by Submission (Armbar) in 2:52 of round 1, Harry Milne!

Match Rating: Fantastic

---

Quarter Final #3

Robun Yamazaki (1-1) vs. Troy Hayes (5-2)

Round 1:

Yamazaki starts strongly as he counters Hayes' takedown attempt to a clinch. He then pushed Hayes to the ropes and kept him there for a while. Hayes uses his wrestling skills to get free of the grapple and then he pushes Yamazaki to the ropes and starts to use his knees to wear him down for the rest of the round.

Round 2:

Hayes tries to take Yamazaki down twice but he can't do it. Then he decides to use some boxing and they box for the rest of the round.

Round 3:

Hayes gets a good grip and pushes Yamazaki to the ropes. Yamazaki tries to get a way for few times but everytime Hayes can stop his tries.

Judges Decision:

Judge 1: Hayes!

Judge 2: Hayes!

Judge 3: Hayes!

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Troy Hayes!

Match Rating: Average

---

Quarter Final #4

Eugene Clough (0-0) vs. Logan Harrison (2-2)

Round 1:

Harrison manages to get Clugh down sooner or later and skillfully he moves to the mount. Then he unleashes all of his fury to the face of Eugene Clough and the ref decides to end the match!

Winner by TKO in 5:11 of round 1, Logan Harrison!

---

Round 1:

Hunter strikes the living hell out of Austin! Sooner or later Austin gets hit to the face and is knocked down! Russell gets on top of him and finishes the job!

Winner by TKO in 4:45 of round 1, Hunter Russell!

Match Rating: Fantastic (WHAT THE FU---?!?)

---

Round 1:

After wrestling for a while, Thomas gets a takedown and gets behind of Stanley. He then locks the rear naked choke and stanley has no other choice but to tap out!

Winner by Submission (RNC) in 4:13 of round 1, Bruce Lee Thomas!

---

Semi Final #1

James Foster (4-0) vs. Harry Milne (3-1)

Round 1:

Foster first softens Milne with jabs and then takes him down. After wrestlign in the ground for a while he manages to get to the mount. From there he does what he does the best! Beats the opponent to pieces!

Winner by TKO in 6:13 of round 1, James Foster!

---

Semi Final #2

Troy Hayes (6-1) vs. Logan Harrison (3-2)

Round 1:

Harrison throws few straights to get a takedown! He gets to side control and unleashes some brutal elbows. Soon he gets to the mount and unleashes few elbow more and Hayes is busted open! Harrison is looking for a armbar and he is succesfull! Hayes taps out!

Winner by Submission (Armbar) in 4:00 of round 1, Logan Harrison!

---

Final:

AFC Heavyweight Title Match:

James Foster (5-0) vs. Logan Harrison (4-2)

Round 1:

Harrison catches a body kick and takes Foster down! He tries to move to the side control but he manages to move directly to the mount! He unloads massive elbow strikes and the ref has to step in! Harrison wins! Who's the King of GROUND and POUND now?

Winner by TKO in 2:13 of round 1 and the new AFC Heavyweight champion, Logan Harrison!

Match Rating: Fantastic

---

Main Event:

AFC World Title Match:

Special time rules: 4x15min

Klein Riddick (5-0) © vs. Matthew Hall (3-0)

Round 1:

Riddick goes for a takedown but Hall avoids it and gets closer! Riddick catches him with a punch and down he goes! Hall is out before he even hit the ground!!!

Winner by Knock Out in 1:16 of round 1 and still the AFC World champion, Klein Riddick!

---

Show Rating: Excellent

---

Predictions:

1234: 8/11

---

Info:

Those whose character is in the list reply to the topic and tell that in which division you want to fight:

Hunter Russell - Heavyweight or Middleweight

Scott Roy - Heavyweight or Middleweight

Troy Hayes - Heavyweight or Middleweight

Matthew Hall - Middleweight or Lightweight

Shawnte Kingston - Middleweight or Lightweight

(The first division is the one the fighter is currently in!)

Main Event:

AFC World Title Match:

Special time rules: 4x15min

Klein Riddick (5-0) © vs. Matthew Hall (3-0)

Round 1:

Riddick goes for a takedown but Hall avoids it and gets closer! Riddick catches him with a punch and down he goes! Hall is out before he even hit the ground!!!

Winner by Knock Out in 1:16 of round 1 and still the AFC World champion, Matthew Hall!

So...who won??? You have confused me...you tell me i got KO'd and then im the champ, so is he still the champ, or did i KO him???

And my guy can be in the Lightweight division.

AFC 8 Preview

American Fight Club presents:

AFC 8: Revolution!

This is the second AFC show which features the weight divisions and now you even get to see Light- and Middleweight matches! Our main event of the evening features Bruce Lee Thomas taking on Scott Roy! The co-main event will be a match for the AFC Lightweight title! The match is Matthew Hall versus Francesco Marazzina!

Gustavo Bautista vs. Taufik Wijaya

Gustavo Bautista(0-0, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Lightweight): Bautista is a 30 years old wrestler from Argentina. He said that his life long dream is to become the AFC Lightweight champ!

VS.

Taufik Wijaya (0-1, Wijaya Fu, Lightweight): He lost to Bruce Lee Thomas in AFC 1 and now he wants to cut trough the Lightweight division. He isn't the best or the worst.

---

Geoff Cahill vs. Greg Atteveld

Geoff Cahill (0-0, Kung Fu, Middleweight): He has everything you need to become a good fighter. He never backs down and he can knock you out. What else do you need? Well, a bit of takedown defence would help but what ever...

VS.

Greg Atteveld (0-0, BJJ, Middleweight): I'm 96% sure that he'll be looking for a submission today. He can take Cahill down and if he does he'll win! Maybe...

---

Milton Harvey vs. Bence Bodor

Milton Harvey (0-2, Wrestling, Heavyweight): He has 0-2 record. He's almost as bad as Manol Sirakov! He has small changes to win the match and if he does, I'll probably give him one more match!

VS.

Bence Bodor (0-1, Professional Boxing, Heavyweight): Lost to James Foster in AFC 7 and now he's back. He has a great chin which is his "secret" weapon!

---

Dai Towe vs. Seigo Tsuda

Dai Towe (0-2, Tae Kwon Doe, Lightweight): 2 loses and now his looking for third one! Wait... Actually I think he'll win this one with his úber kicks!

VS.

Seigo Tsuda (0-0, SAHTL, Lightweight): He uses his own secret fighting style called "SAHTL" which is short from Stand And Hope To Land! He has lots of KO power for his size of fighter but that's just about it!

---

Jack Cobblepot vs. Veeti Kuqi

Jack Cobblepot (1-2, Grappling, Heavyweight): He won Milton Harvey in AFC 6... That's the only good thing in his career. His a piece of trash and you all know that!

VS.

Veeti Kuqi (1-2, Finnish Ass Whippin', Heavyweight): He won Shawnte Kingston a while back... He has huge hands and if they land on your face, your dead! (Not really just making him look good!)

---

Dan Halvorsen vs. Indriyanto Setyo Nughoro

Dan Halvorsen (0-2, Wrestling, Middleweight): He has lost to Scott Roy and Matthew Hall so he shouldn't be shamed of himself. He sure has potential and he can become a big name in the middleweight division!

VS.

Indriyanto Setyo Nughoro (0-0, Submission Fighting, Middleweight): He's one of these so and so fighters who somehow could win someone! He can't beat you up with his fists or with his legs. He's best ability is to get to the ring!

---

Zaco vs. Jim Carpenter

Zaco (4-2, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Middleweight): One of the few who moved from Heavyweight to the Middleweight. Lost to Logan Harrison in AFC 5 and now he wants to climb up in the rankings to get a title shot. He's a good all-around fighter!

VS.

Jim Carpenter (2-2, MMA, Middleweight): He's a great all around fighter who can defeat anyone in the Middleweight division. Has lost to Harry Milne and Troy Hayes before...

---

'The Jobber' Shawnte Kingston vs. Mac Fuller

'The Jobber' Shawnte Kingston (0-2, Hyper-Active Madness, Middleweight): I wonder why he still hasn't won. His kicks are unbelievable and his almost impossible to submit!

VS.

Mac Fuller (3-2, Boxing, Middleweight): He's very smart fighter who can come up with a good gameplan against anyone. He can knock you out and after that he can come up with a new theory of relativity!

---

Matthew Hall vs. Francesco Marazzina for the AFC Lightweight Title!

Matthew Hall (3-1, Muay Thai, Lightweight): He lost to Klein Riddick in AFC 7 but he's still the number one Lightweight in AFC. His clinch work is still brutal and when you wake up, you know what I'm talking about!

VS.

Francesco Marazzina (2-3, Judo, Lightweight): Our number two Lightweight who got to the AFC 6 tournament finals! He can submit most of the fighters in the whole world so you better be scared! VERY scared!

---

Main Event: Bruce Lee Thomas vs. 'Devil Dog' Scott Roy

Bruce Lee Thomas (5-2, Muay Thai, Heavyweight): The man with most fights in the world. He won the AFC 3 tournament. His as good in clinch as Matthew Hall so he can knock the f**k out of you too!

VS.

'Devil Dog' Scott Roy (4-1, MCMAP, Heavyweight): Scott Roy is the fan favorite of AFC! He's one of the best heavyweights and he even won the first AFC tournament! Now he tries to get a win to get new match against Klein Riddick!

Card:

AFC 8: Revolution

--- Preliminary ---

Gustavo Bautista (0-0) vs. Taufik Wijaya (0-1)

Geoff Cahill (0-0) vs. Greg Atteveld (0-0)

Milton Harvey (0-2) vs. Bence Bedor (0-1)

Dai Towe (0-2) vs. Seigo Tsuda (0-0)

--- Preliminary ---

Jack Cobblepot (1-2) vs. Veeti Kuqi (1-2)

Dan Halvorsen (4-2) vs. Indriyanto Setyo Nughoro (0-0)

Zaco (4-2) vs. Jim Carpenter (2-2)

Shawnte Kingston (0-2) vs. Mac Fuller (3-2)

Co-Main Event: Matthew Hall (3-1) vs. Francesco Marazzina (2-3) for the AFC Lightweight title!

Main Event: Bruce Lee Thomas (5-2) vs. Scott Roy (4-1)

Just doing quick predictions this time, will go back to reasons next time.

AFC 8: Revolution

--- Preliminary ---

Gustavo Bautista (0-0) vs. Taufik Wijaya (0-1)

Geoff Cahill (0-0) vs. Greg Atteveld (0-0)

Milton Harvey (0-2) vs. Bence Bedor (0-1)

Dai Towe (0-2) vs. Seigo Tsuda (0-0)

--- Preliminary ---

Jack Cobblepot (1-2) vs. Veeti Kuqi (1-2)

Dan Halvorsen (4-2) vs. Indriyanto Setyo Nughoro (0-0)

Zaco (4-2) vs. Jim Carpenter (2-2)

Shawnte Kingston (0-2) vs. Mac Fuller (3-2)

Co-Main Event: Matthew Hall (3-1) vs. Francesco Marazzina (2-3) for the AFC Lightweight title!

Main Event: Bruce Lee Thomas (5-2) vs. Scott Roy (4-1)

Archived