American Fight Club - Pioneers of MMA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gustavo Bautista (0-0) vs. Taufik Wijaya (0-1)

Geoff Cahill (0-0) vs. Greg Atteveld (0-0)

Milton Harvey (0-2) vs. Bence Bedor (0-1)

Dai Towe (0-2) vs. Seigo Tsuda (0-0)

--- Preliminary ---

Jack Cobblepot (1-2) vs. Veeti Kuqi (1-2)

Dan Halvorsen (4-2) vs. Indriyanto Setyo Nughoro (0-0)

Zaco (4-2) vs. Jim Carpenter (2-2)

Shawnte Kingston (0-2) vs. Mac Fuller (3-2)

Co-Main Event: Matthew Hall (3-1) vs. Francesco Marazzina (2-3) for the AFC Lightweight title!

Main Event: Bruce Lee Thomas (5-2) vs. Scott Roy (4-1)

Just guessing as always, and wanted to go for something different than 1234.

--- Preliminary ---

Co-Main Event: Matthew Hall (3-1) vs. Francesco Marazzina (2-3) for the AFC Lightweight title!

Main Event: Bruce Lee Thomas (5-2) vs. Scott Roy (4-1

AFC 8: Revolution

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x320/Synticha/WMMA/AFC/AFC.jpg

AFC 8: Revolution

Held in: Los Angeles, California

Date: 30th of October, 1989

Attendence: 215

The match was very equal but in the end Bautista was the better one with his takedowns and wrestling which was enough to give him the victory!

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Gustavo Bautista!

Match Rating: Good

---

Cahill dominated the whole match but didn't find a place to finish it. He used takedowns and some goof striking to keep Atteveld away.

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Geoff Cahill!

Match Rating: Decent

---

Bodor used his speed (Well he's faster than Harvey -.-) to keep out of Harvey's touch and when ever he could, he unleashed some fiersome strikes to the face of Harvey.

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Bence Bodor!

Match Rating: Poor

---

In the beginning of second round, Towe's high right side head kick catches Tsuda and he's down. Towe gets on top of him, takes a hold of his arm and locks the armbar and Tsuda taps out!

Winner by Submission (Armbar) in 1:42 of round 2, Dai Towe!

Match Rating: Great

---

Kuqi pounds the face of Cobblepot for three rounds but hey! Who gives a f**k? I mean, come on! I booked match like this even thought we have 200% more talented people!

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Veeti Kuqi!

Match Rating: VERY Poor

---

Halvorsen took Nughoro down and kept him there! That's actually all you need to say abut this match!

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Dan Halvorsen!

---

Zaco pushes Carpenter to the ropes but soon Zaco gets caught into standing Guillotine Choke and he has to tap out!

Winner by Submission(Standing Guillotine Choke) in 4:03 of round 1, Jim Carpenter.

---

In the end of the round Fuller misses a punch and Kingston gets him into a muay thai clinch. From there he nails few knees to the head of Fuller and his out!

Winner by KO in 9:38 of round 1, Shawnte Kingston.

---

Co-Main Event:

Matthew Hall (3-1) vs. Francesco Marazzina (2-3) for the AFC Lightweight title!

Hall knock Marazzina immidiately down and follows him when he drops to the ground. He bombs Marazzina but he manages to sweep and he got to the top of side control! He tries to move to the mount but only manages to get behind. From there he (Marazzina) locks the rear naked choke and Hall has to tap out!

Winner by Submission(RNC) in 3:32 of round 1 and the new AFC Lightweight champion, Francesco Marazzina!

Match Rating: Fantastic

---
Main Event:

Bruce Lee Thomas (5-2) vs. Scott Roy (4-1)

Very boring match where actually nothing happened. Roy was an inch better in standing so he got the win!

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Scott Roy!

---

Show Rating: Good

---

Predictions:

1234: 5/10

FlameSnoopy: 2/10

sr_roy97: 6/10

---

Bad card for me...my guy lost and i scored my worst prediction score...

Am i cursed in championship matches or something...i won a tournament but cant beat Marazzina, ffs. :rolleyes:

And bad luck Hall, you just got owned and hard!

:mad:

:p

Guest ShortShortsarentdead
Bad card for me...my guy lost and i scored my worst prediction score...

Am i cursed in championship matches or something...i won a tournament but cant beat Marazzina, ffs. :rolleyes:

:mad:

:p

Atleast you didn't get 1/10

AFC 9 preview!

American Fight Club presents:

AFC 9: Honor!

AFC is back with yet another exiting show! This time the AFC World champion fights Klein Riddick takes on Troy Hayes for the AFC World title! Our Co-Main event is between AFC Heavyweight champion Logan Harrison and Harry Milne for the AFC Heavyweight title!

Solomon Austin vs. George Laurent

Solomon Austin (0-1, Brawling, Heavyweight): He's very big and very bad at fighting! He lost to Logan Harrison in AFC 7 and now He wants to give George Laurent a present before Laurent leaves the Heavyweight division!

VS.

George Laurent (2-4, Mok Gar Kung Fu, Heavyweight): He said that He'll move to Middleweight after this match. He has lost 4 fights in the row so he wants to turn his luck before moving to Middleweight!

---

Ricardo Fernandes vs. Cliff McAddam

Ricardo Fernandes (0-0, Muay Thai, Middleweight): Muay Thai fighter from Brazil who want's to be the best of the best but probably he doesn't make it far!

VS.

Cliff McAddam (0-0, Gaelic Wrestling, Middleweight): He doesn't know how to fight. End of story my dear readers!

---

Eugene Clough vs. Stafford Alois

Eugene Clough (0-1, Canadian Wrestling, Heavyweight): Lost to Logan Harrison in AFC 7. He's Canadian so no wonder he's so bad! He can probably win by jumping on your head!

VS.

Stafford Alois (0-0, Kick Boxing, Heavyweight): English kick boxer who has on heck of a kicks! Clough's better look out for them or he might be sleeping with the fishes!

---

Robun Yamazaki vs. Rick Stanley

Robun Yamazaki (1-2, Wrestling, Heavyweight): OK fighter from Japan who can beat people up with luck! He has lost twice for Troy Hayes and both times via Unanimous Decision. Now he looks to win Stanley before the bell rings!

VS.

Rick Stanley (1-2, Kick Boxing, Heavyweight): He's strong and he can kick your ass! Lost to Bruce Lee Thomas in AFC 7 and now he wants to rise again!

---

Fernando Amaro vs. Ralf Puce

Fernando Amaro (1-2, Karate, Middleweight): The biggest and the only victory of his career was against Dai Towe and that ain't very much if you ask from me... Solid fighter who's good against submissions!

VS.

Ralf Puce (0-0, Punching, Middleweight): Man who's gameplan is to beat the living s**t out of the opponent... Bad thing is that he doesn't probably beat anyone...

---

James Foster vs. Hunter Russell

James Foster (5-1, Wrestling, Heavyweight): Suffered the first loss in MMA against Logan Harrison in AFC 7. Now he want's to win to get a better change for a title shot!

VS.

Hunter Russell (2-2, Boxing, Heavyweight): Win against Foster could bring him to the top! Russell is a good boxer but he isn't good against takedowns which will be his downfall!

---

Harry Milne vs. Logan Harrison © for the AFC Heavyweight title!

Harry Milne (3-2, Wrestling, Heavyweight): Probably Milne's last change to get to the top. He is pretty talented but I doubt that he gets any better than he currently is...

VS.

Logan Harrison (5-2, Submission Wrestling, Heavyweight): Win against Foster brought him to the top and now he's back for more! He'll probably take Milne down and submit him or beats him up!

---

Troy Hayes vs. Klein Riddick © for the AFC World title!

Troy Hayes (6-2, Muay Thai/Wrestling, Heavyweight): The most embarrising moment of his career must be the loss against Matthew Hall in AFC 4. Since then he has made his way towards the top but he lost to Logan Harrison in AFC 7. The board liked his match so he got a title shot against Klein Riddick!

VS.

Klein Riddick (6-0, Street Fighting, Heavyweight): "The Pain is back!" Riddick said when he's next match was confirmed. He's still looking to find a opponent who could beat him and Hayes might be the right guy for that!

---

Card:

--- Preliminary ---

Solomon Austin (0-1) vs. George Laurent (2-4)

Ricardo Fernandes (0-0) vs. Cliff McAddam (0-0)

Eugene Clough (0-1) vs. Stafford Alois (0-0)

--- Preliminary ---

Robun Yamazaki (1-2) vs. Rick Stanley (1-2)

Fernando Amaro (1-2) vs. Ralf Puce (0-0)

James Foster (5-1) vs. Hunter Russell (2-2)

Co-Main Event: Harry Milne (3-2) vs. Logan Harrison (5-2) © for the AFC Heavyweight title!

Main Event: Troy Hayes (6-2) vs. Klein Riddick (6-0) © for the AFC World title!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x320/Synticha/WMMA/AFC/AFC.jpg

Held in: Los Angeles, California

Date: 24th of November, 1989

Attendence: 213

Solomon Austin (0-1) vs. George Laurent (2-4)

Austin sure gave Laurent a present with him as he won by simply being on top of Laurent. Austin sure is bad but now I think that Laurent is the worst!

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Solomon Austin!

---

Ricardo Fernandes (0-0) vs. Cliff McAddam (0-0)

McAddam tried to win Fernandes by taking him to the ground but he sure wasn't successfull as Fernandes kept him away with sharp jabs and straights!

Winner by Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3, Ricardo Fernandes!

---

Eugene Clough (0-1) vs. Stafford Alois (0-0)

In the end of the round Alois catches Clough into a Muay Thai Clinch and he lets his knees to do the talking! After some serious discussion between Alois' knee and Clough's face, Clough was on the ground with his face pretty much f'ked up!

Winner by Knock Out in 8:07 of round 1, Stafford Alois!

---

Robun Yamazaki (1-2) vs. Rick Stanley (1-2)

Yamazaki avoids Stanley's takedown attempt but gets hit with a big barrage of punches after that! He's down and Stanley moves to finish the job!

Winner by TKO in 1:57 of round 1, Rick Stanley!

---

Fernando Amaro (1-2) vs. Ralf Puce (0-0)

Amaro takes Puce down, moves to the mount and locks the armbar. End of the fight!

Winner by Submission (Armbar) in 3:37 of round 1, Fernando Amaro!

---

James Foster (5-1) vs. Hunter Russell (2-2)

Before the match Foster said that he needs to end the fight quickly as his wife wants to go "F**king Shopping!" and Foster sure didn't waste much time before he managed to lock Russell into an armbar! That's it! (Foster's wife bought lovely shoes from the shop!)

Winner by Submission (Armbar) in 4:08 of round 1, James Foster!

---

Co-Main Event:

AFC Heavyweight Title Match:

Harry Milne (3-2) vs. Logan Harrison (5-2) ©

Harrison took Milne immidiately down and worked his way to the mount but Milne stopped it and let Harrison get behind him. One Rear Naked Choke and one tap out later, Harrison was still the champ!

Winner by Submission (RNC) in 7:22 of round 1 and still the AFC Heavyweight Champion, Logan Harrison!

---

Main Event:

AFC World Title Match:

Troy Hayes (6-2) vs. Klein Riddick (6-0) ©

Riddick kept Hayes away but soon Hayes managed to take him down and got behind him! Hayes locked the Rear Naked Choke and became the first man to beat Klein Riddick AND the new AFC World champion!

Winner by Submission (RNC) in 8:16 of round 1 and the new AFC World Champion, Troy Hayes!

---

---

Show Rating: Excellent

---

Predictions:

:(((((((((((((

---

American Fight Club presents:

AFC 10: Christmas Time

AFC is back with the last show of the year. After a lot of negotiation, the AFC board decided to have a fight between the #1 Middleweight in the world, Jim Carpenter and "Devil Dog" Scott Roy! In the Co-Main Event we have a fight between Francesco Marazzina and Dai Towe for the AFC Lightweight title! We also have a heavyweight 4-man tourney!

Jack Cobblepot vs. Phil Verdigree

Jack Cobblepot (1-3, Grappling, Heavyweight): Jack won Milton Harvey in AFC 6. After that he hasn't shined atleast not a lot! He has good changes to win this one.

VS.

Phil Verdigree (1-2, Boxing, Heavyweight): He won Manol Sirakov a while back and that is his biggest achievement in MMA. He has a bit of power and that is all he needs for losing!

---

Milton Harvey vs. Rick Stanley

Milton Harvey (0-3, Wrestling, Heavyweight): 3 loses in 3 sh1tty matches. I guess he could do better but I still doubt that! He can wrestle against some lightweights! (Maybe...)

VS.

Rick Stanley (2-2, Kick Boxing, Heavyweight): He got a KO win against Francesco Marazzina in AFC 1. He has fought after that and now his here to fight again! He will win if you ask from me...

---

Bence Bodor vs. Bruce Lee Thomas

Bence Bodor (1-1, Professional Boxing, Heavyweight): Lost to James Foster in AFC 7 and won Milton Harvey in AFC 8. He isn't very talented but he can knock you out if you let him punch you!

VS.

Bruce Lee Thomas (5-3, Muay Thai, Heavyweight): Bruce is back to collect another victory on his way to be the best. He has 2 nice KO wins and I expect him to KO Bodor today!

---

Greg Atteveld vs. "The Jobber" Shawnte Kingston

Greg Atteveld (0-1, BJJ, Middleweight): He lost to Geoff Cahill in AFC 8 and now his here to collect another lose. If he can catch you with his BJJ, it's most likely over for you but he won't catch you... Trust me!

VS.

Shawnte Kingston (1-2, Hyper-Active Madness, Middleweight): He has a spectacular KO win over Mac Fuller. With a win he would be even closer to be the first AFC Middleweight champion.

---

Taufik Wijaya vs. Lars Bohlin

Taufik Wijaya (1-1, Wijaya-Fu, Lightweight): He won Gustavo Bautista in AFC 8. He has said that his style is superior in every way. I want to see him win this one...

VS.

Lars Bohlin (1-2, Wrestling, Lightweight): He last fought in AFC 5 so his probably had enough training. He's very good at taking people down but it doesn't help you if you can't finish the match!

---

Jeff Carlton vs. Veeti Kuqi

Jeff Carlton (0-0, GnP, Heavyweight): Only fighter debuting this month. He's pretty good in ground and he can wrestle you out. If he gets you to the ground it's bye bye bye for you!

VS.

Veeti Kuqi (2-2, Finnish Ass Whippin', Heavyweight): Fat man walking! He's back here to spin around and trying to slap you too da' face! He could knock you out with pure luck!

---

Co-Main Event

AFC Lightweight Title Match

Dai Towe vs. Francesco Marazzina ©

Dai Towe (1-2, Tae Kwon Doe, Lightweight): Only way he can beat you is if he catches you with a flying submission as he doesn't have the skillzzz to take you down! He can defeat Marazzina if his lucky enough.

VS.

Francesco Marazzina (3-3, Judo, Lightweight): He just won Matthew Hall for the AFC Lightweight title and now he's here to defend it. He can take his opponent down and submit him if he wants to!

---

Main Event

Jim Carpenter vs. "Devil Dog" Scott Roy

Jim Carpenter (3-2, MMA, Middleweight): The #1 Middleweight in AFC and he'll most likely be the first AFC Middleweight champion. He's very good All-Around fighter and he is very intelligent!

VS.

Scott Roy (5-1, MCMAP, Heavyweight): The Dog is back. He's only loss was against Klein Riddick but that shouldn't let him down as he's one of the best! He may win or lose but even if he loses, he's still my favorite :D

----

Card:

AFC 10: Christmas Time

--- Preliminary ---

Jack Cobblepot (1-3) vs. Phil Verdigree (1-2)

Milton Harvey (0-3) vs. Rick Stanley (2-2) -Semifinal!

Bence Bodor (1-1) vs. Bruce Lee Thomas (5-3) -Semifinal

Greg Atteveld (0-1) vs. "The Jobber" Shawnte Kingston (1-2)

--- Preliminary ---

Taufik Wijaya (1-1) vs. Lars Bohlin (1-2)

Harvey/Stanley vs. Bodor/Thomas -Final

Jeff Carlton (0-0) vs. Veeti Kuqi (2-2)

Co-Main Event: Dai Towe (1-2) vs. Francesco Marazzina (3-3) © for the AFC Lightweight title!

Main Event: Jim Carpenter (3-2) vs. "Devil Dog" Scott Roy (5-1)

I don't get it is it called honor or chrismas time? AFC 10 or 9?

--- Preliminary ---

Jack Cobblepot (1-3) vs. Phil Verdigree (1-2)

Milton Harvey (0-3) vs. Rick Stanley (2-2) -Semifinal!

Bence Bodor (1-1) vs. Bruce Lee Thomas (5-3) -Semifinal

Greg Atteveld (0-1) vs. "The Jobber" Shawnte Kingston (1-2)

--- Preliminary ---

Taufik Wijaya (1-1) vs. Lars Bohlin (1-2)

Harvey/Stanley vs. Bodor/Thomas -Final

Jeff Carlton (0-0) vs. Veeti Kuqi (2-2) Hes gonna get rocked out.

Co-Main Event: Dai Towe (1-2)(AFC Legend) vs. Francesco Marazzina (3-3)(My first rival) © for the AFC Lightweight title!(my soon first title)

Main Event: Jim Carpenter (3-2) vs. "Devil Dog" Scott Roy (5-1)

Champs are:

AFC World: Troy Hayes

AFC Heavyweight: Logan Harrison

AFC Middleweight: Vacant

AFC Lightweight Francesco Marazzina but not for long.

And yeah, it's AFC 10 :D

Ok thanks no rush but when are you posting the show?

Archived