EWR Makes top ten wrestling games at 411 mania

Hyde Hill

Nice, from that list it deserves the #2 spot I'd say. The only game on that list which is better would be SDvRAW HCTP and only for it's 4 player multitap goodness.

Oh no sir, SIX player with two multitaps. Best times ever. SYM was also fantastic as it had the Time Limit Title match. Playing as six CaWs with running finishers and KOs on was a brilliantly hectic and fun time!

Don't forget that JBI! had 8 players with two multitaps :p We've gradually lost players over time!

Believe me I went back and played JBI again after obtaining two multitaps and 7 wrestling-game-playing friends. It was just plain awful.

I do despise the fact that we can no longer have 6 players in a game, but that's the consoles' fault, not THQ.

TEW will never be able to beat EWR on that list for a variety of reasons.

1) You pay for it

2) It is (sorta) a sequel to EWR

3) EWR was the first of it's kind

4) EWR gained a cult following that still lingers on to this day, TEW will never reach that because of reason 1

5)After EWR the world had a good wrestling booker, and as such the need for others went down, making TEW less of a necessity.

And more.

TEW is a better game than EWR (obviously) however EWR was a revelation in the day, i really mean that, back when it came out it was the craziest thing which came out and was actually free! I spent hours on that one, i am happy continued building up on that success to take TEW to where it is today

Archived