Tuf 10

GatorBait19

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smart money has to be on Roy Nelson but they have some good athletes on here you never know who could surprise you i'd say you should keep an eye on Brendan Schaub. With that said Roy Nelson is my pick.

Im not so sure Kimbo can take a lot Gatorbait he did get knocked out by a jab from a light heavyweight if you remember.

I just think he can take and give a lot

Seth Petruzelli's backing up, off balance, jab says differently. Petruzelli isn't even a very good 205'r.

With that said it looks like he will wind up on Rampage's team from the 10min teaser, which... does not help him at all. From earlier MMA Live w/ Rashad he said he respects Kimbo as he wants to learn so I figured he wound up on his team --- which would help him 10x over w/ Greg Jackson and MVA there to assist.

I suggest watching the 8+ minute clip that Spike released; if the entire season is like that --- OH YEAH!

My initial pick: Roy Nelson. Well-rounded, former top ten heavyweight who will have advantage over most the cast right away and then potentially end up on Rashad's team as #1 pick. However, with big powerful athletes anything is possible. I'd love to say Marcus Jones just because he's a cool guy with some ground game out of Gracie Tampa. But his chin isn't that great and I assume he'll get tagged by someone.

From the shows perspective I think Kimbo draws someone fairly bad with the first match-up, and then we'll go from there. But the training experience is what he is there fore. TUF Finale will be the true proving ground (Jon Jones vs. Matt Hamill main event).

I agree with Biggz Kimbo may make it out of the first round it's really according to who he fights but if he won two fights i'd be surprised and slightly disappointed in his opponents lol.

I just look forward to seeing who he gets matched up with in his finale fight. Kimbo's success depends on who he gets matched up with and judging from the beating he was taking for most of the James Thompson fight and the way Petruzelli ko'd him booking Kimbo to long term success wont be easy.

Disappointed in the first fight, I guess that the other guy did what he wanted to do against Abe but still very, very, VERY unexciting bout.

VERRRRRY, I fast forward through the whole fight. Was horrible.

Rampage, who I always found funny, and like... Came off as an ass, it's like he was trying too hard for the cameras.

Disappointed in the first fight, I guess that the other guy did what he wanted to do against Abe but still very, very, VERY unexciting bout.

I agree the guy that fought Abe kept on doing the same stuff over and over again. Abe should have tried some kicks when the guy kept on shooting in on him.

Demico Rogers:

Good wrestling

Athletic

Big

Won a few jiu-jitsu tournaments

TKO’d his opponent in the only fight I’ve seen from him

I would’ve liked to see him on Rashad’s team for better training but I still have him as the dark horse of the season. I’m pretty sure it will be him vs. Roy Nelson in the finals.

So how long does everybody think the UFC will milk Kimbo for? Meaning how long will they hold off until his first match. I could easily see him in the last match of the opening round. I mean I know he remains in the house even if he loses but his first fight is going to something that they can hype.

I don't know how long they milk him, he is either fighting next or Rampage will let him train for a little longer

But on a side note, man Abe looked weak. I understand John is a very good wrestler and Abe isn't, but man he did the same thing each time. Also John did a cheap move by going for a take down while they were touching gloves, that reminds me of Chris Sheridan and how he starting swing right as they touch gloves.

Maybe it's me but sportsmanship always comes first, I understand John has had a tough life and this is a huge chance but to me it was cheap

But congrats to John, he fought much better than Abe, and Abe should probably go back to counting numbers

Now why do they stay in the house?? When did this start? I haven't seen the last few seasons...

Also I think after the next fight will be Kimbo's fight when Rashad gets control. I think he'll be sending "titties" out to fight him to prove to Rampage that Kimbo isn't ****.

Oh yeah and I also find Rampage hilarious, ever since he got to the UFC, I remember him getting in Chuck's face but the funniest thing I heard yesterday was "Who they got? Tank Abbott?" That might not be the direct line but nonetheless it was pretty funny.

The better part of that line is the look on his face when he said it. The way Dana White said it was that they were giving some legend who screwed him over a chance to get back in.

Would be hilarious to see Tank Abbott tho live in the house and train 7 days a week:D

Now why do they stay in the house?? When did this start? I haven't seen the last few seasons...

It really started in season 3. They brought first round losers back to have training partners. And since they realised it's in their best interest to keep training everyone because most end up with at least a fight on the Finale card and could improve enough to be impressive.

lol never thought i would see great and kimbo anywhere near each other. I don't know how long they are going to milk kimbo because to be honest I don't know how badly they want him. I think if they wanted to get the raiting for him all that bad they would just hire him. I was very blah about that fight as well. It just did not do anything for me.

I personally think that Roy "Big Country" Nelson is out of shape and if he fights Kimbo than Kimbo will sasche into the next round without breaking a sweat here is why...

Kimbo-

Good Takedown

Great Boxing

Crappy ground game

Nelson

Overweight

Jokester

Solid Boxing.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You should actually watch Roy Nelson's fights.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Also, LOL @ "great" boxing.

Archived