Sep. 11, 2009

GatorBait19

Wow is all I have to say, replying to all those messages that came after mine. I honestly can't believe how many (american) people are unwilling to even question the whole thing.

Just like a huge majority of people in Europe hate George Bush and love Obama, I bet you anything that most europeans think that the whole 9/11 is a conspiracy like I said it was. There's a huge amount of evidence proving that it was an inside job. What about the other planes? No sight of any parts of the planes, and the one that hit Pentagon? A plane wouldn't cause such small damage to a building, it looks more of a missile hitting. there's a great site for all this, I just can't remember it's name.

Open your eyes people. Or watch Fox news some more. :p

I'll keep this civil, simply because I like you FIN.

1. Have you ever seen a high velocity plane crash site? Airplanes are made of very light material, and they tend to shatter. The amount of debris you see strewn across the Pentagon's lawn and in Pennsylvania is the same amount of debris you see in many other plane crashes. If it was going fast enough at the right angle, then yeah, you're not gonna find much larger then maybe a couple feet across. Oh, and they DID find parts of the planes. Not much larger than a chair, but they did locate identifiable pieces of the planes.

2. As for the Pentagon... First off, from what I've heard one of the wings clipped the ground before making impact with the building, meaning it was obliterated before it got there. And the rest of the plane simply isn't going to do much to a building as well heavily-reinforced as the Pentagon.

3. They found bodies (well, parts of them) at the Pentagon whose DNA match those of the people suppossingly on the flight. Guess you could argue the government smuggled in a bunch of bodies before the missile collided.

There are "great" sites for 9/11 conspiracy theories, but there's also a great deal of evidence that debunks much of it. My biggest question was always this: What about the people on the planes? Did the government find a way to pay them all off to fake their own deaths and have all of them give up their family's and their live's? Did they have them all killed, but hours before hand had some of them play along by calling their family's from the plane?

And my eyes are open, and I've looked HEAVILY into this, and the evidence weighs more towards it not being a massive government conspiracy. I could be wrong, but I'm just going with the facts infront of me.

But to say we're incapable of questioning the events and the FOX news comment? That was uncalled for FIN, and I really expect better from you.

lol wikipedia? anyone can put anything on that

Sure they can.. Everyone can write anything on the net but there's a lot of books and documentaries written about the whole thing. I'm still failing to find the great site I once visited but I think that using google it could be found. Altough I'm not sure if I'd accomplish anything by just throwing the link to the page since no one wouldn't even read it properly, nor adjust their mindsets on possibly accepting different theories and/or viewing the whole thing from a non-american viewpoint.

But to say we're incapable of questioning the events and the FOX news comment? That was uncalled for FIN, and I really expect better from you.

Guess I'm just on a trolling highway right now, sorry about that.

Altough I'm pretty good in speaking, writing and understanding english, I'm going to have to admit that it would take a lot of excessive use of dictionary to get my point trough. It seems that I have hit a big nerve here :o:rolleyes:

Look at it this way. A couple is married. Wife dies in a car accident. Most people think "hey, it's a car accident" but a few people think "husband offed her, cut the brake line."

Even though the evidence against him is practically non-existent and he loved his wife, you think he'd just sit by and laugh when people say "hey, you killed your wife" or do you think he'd punch 'em in the throat.

America has always had one focus in mind, the well-being of Americans. We're selfish, we know it. We also have shown very little compunction for attacking other people regardless of reason.

So why in the heck would we even bother staging an elaborate scheme like blowing up our own buildings and crippling our own economy (they don't talk about the economic damage that attack had on America and in fact a few experts are pointing at 9/11 as the starting point to our great recession) just so we can attack Iraq? If we wanted to attack that badly we would've done it anyway. I mean seriously, the whole world was like "don't attack Iraq" and we did it anyway.

Afghan...there was no good reason for us to attack that other then to defeat the terrorists.

As for the oil arguement, Alaska has far more oil reserves then Iraq. If we were that desperate we'd just tear down the "national park" signs and start drilling.

Archived