TEW caws for Smackdown vs Raw 2010

fusionfreak

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just finished Alex DeColt, doing the moveset right now, and it's for the PS3 ;)

*Bows down* Your a legend...:)

You have a definite fan in me ;) ( As long as your caw making skills are worse than mine(And i dont think that is possible :p))

I definitely plan on making more for it, I love the versatility on the new system and I plan on making more use of it

Any plans on who is going to be made or just taking it one at a time? I tried making Tommy Cornell and Bruce The Giant but both turned out horrible so im just giving up on caw making this year.

Well, I plan on making whichever are requested, I'm going to set up a forum for TEW CAWS just to keep it organized, and to give others a chance to shine, and to put up formulas and stuff like that.

Side Note : DeColt's entrance just being finished up, any suggestions for music ? I was planning on using 'Monster' by Skillet for the first choice, but I have the ability to upload music to the PS3 so I can change it at the last minute.

New CAWS coming today

I know that nobody cares today with the announcement that TEW2010 is coming (I barely care myself) ( TEW 2010 will be awesome) but I have 3 new CAWS that are going to be up for XBOX 360 coming shortly today. (Smackdown vs Raw CAWs just aren't going to get any love today.)

1. Tyson Baine 1.0

2. Jack Bruce 1.0

3. Tommy Cornell 1.0

I still want to tweak Cornell's intro and I'm undecided on Baine's hair. There's just not a good hair for Tyson Baine.

Here's the count so far.

1. Dread

2. Runaway Train

3. Peter Valentine

4. Sam Strong

5. Vengeance (Different than the original but I prefer it. I may do Skull DeBones later as an alternate to look more original.)

6. Tyson Baine

7. Jack Bruce

8. Tommy Cornell

fusionfreak any chance you can post pictures of 1 or 2 of your caws...since im on PS3 and want to see what yours are coming out like...especially Tommy Cornell (so i can compare to mine).

I don't know any other way than just to take a picture with my camera of the TV then post it. I'll try to do that a little later on.

I know that nobody cares today with the announcement that TEW2010 is coming (I barely care myself) ( TEW 2010 will be awesome) but I have 3 new CAWS that are going to be up for XBOX 360 coming shortly today. (Smackdown vs Raw CAWs just aren't going to get any love today.)

1. Tyson Baine 1.0

2. Jack Bruce 1.0

3. Tommy Cornell 1.0

I still want to tweak Cornell's intro and I'm undecided on Baine's hair. There's just not a good hair for Tyson Baine.

Here's the count so far.

1. Dread

2. Runaway Train

3. Peter Valentine

4. Sam Strong

5. Vengeance (Different than the original but I prefer it. I may do Skull DeBones later as an alternate to look more original.)

6. Tyson Baine

7. Jack Bruce

8. Tommy Cornell

I decided to get a 360 mostly because someone was selling one for $150, where are you CAW's at?

I decided to get a 360 mostly because someone was selling one for $150, where are you CAW's at?

In the game's main menu go online and go to the download section. Go to advanced search and type in TEW, then enter. That will bring up all the CAW's I've done. Or you can search them by name. I still have to upload Tommy Cornell, Jack Bruce and Tyson Baine. I'm totally not happy with my Tyson Baine CAW and haven't had much chance to edit him. I'll get him uploaded soon. If not today then Sunday. I'm happy with my other CAW's for the most part. Dread, Runaway Train and Peter Valentine all have the same in ring and backstage attire just different colors. That's mainly because I like to form a powerhouse type stable with them lead by Sam Strong. I picture those 3 as having similar ring attire. I'll do alterenates later for those who don't use them the way I do.

Archived