TEW caws for Smackdown vs Raw 2010

fusionfreak

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dread and Runaway Train

I'm finished with Dread and just need to tweak Runaway Train. They use Batista's move set with just the finishers and signature moves changed. I'm also giving them different intros. After I finish RT's intro I'll upload both of them.

Next on the list for me will be Sam Strong and Peter Valentine. I'll probably use Triple H for Valentine's move set and a Hulk Hogan type move set for Sam Strong. Sam Strong's finisher is the Strong Arm Tactic, any ideas what that may be or look like?

I may try to do Gargantuan even though he's not that popular in the game. He's my favorite.

Big Smack Scott next! Yoshimi needs someone to have 5* matches with.

I don't think even Yoshimi is that good. :p

If I recall correctly, The Strong Arm Tactic is a Running Forearm.

Yep.

Bleh, I'm gonna have to get a new 360. Never replaced mine after the RROD (I'm a PC gamer, dammit!)

Was just thinking about the idea of someone making the caws for one promotion and then using them for his dynasty by putting them on Tube or such and then linking them. To bad I don't have a console (pc gamer as well) or I would seriously contemplate it.

Someone please steal this idea! Hell someone can do WWE as you wouldn't need the caws.

Thought about it. I've done a lot of video editing and voice over recording in my time, and they're skills I don't get to use much nowadays. The idea of 'shooting' an episode of the Frontier Combat Kingdom using SvR, cutting it into a 90 minute show, and posting it up here, is very appealing to me.

Animation or promos seem easy with the create-a-storyline feature, but matches would be an effort. Either I'd do a highlight package (which would lose the intended drama) or I'd need to find someone to 'work' matches with.

SvR Machinima. I'm sure someone will start a product using it eventually.

Dread, Runaway Train, Peter Valentine and Sam Strong

Dread, Runaway Train, Peter Valentine and Sam Strong have been uploaded. I have created finishers for each. I tried to do some custom entrance videos but for some reason they don't stay with the created superstars.

Dread, Train and Valentine have the same gear on just different colors. Sorry, it's just how I imagine them. Also, I like to form a power stable with these 4 led by Sam Strong called "The Illuminati". If anyone wants different gear for those 3 I'll do it as long as it's not ridiculous or if I get 1,000 requests.

Comming soon!!!!!!! Tommy Cornell and Jack Bruce

Any ideas on how tall Cornell and Bruce might be? I was kind of thinking Cornell to be 6 feet and Bruce to be maybe 6 foot 1 or 6 foot 2????

Thought about it. I've done a lot of video editing and voice over recording in my time, and they're skills I don't get to use much nowadays. The idea of 'shooting' an episode of the Frontier Combat Kingdom using SvR, cutting it into a 90 minute show, and posting it up here, is very appealing to me.

Animation or promos seem easy with the create-a-storyline feature, but matches would be an effort. Either I'd do a highlight package (which would lose the intended drama) or I'd need to find someone to 'work' matches with.

When/if I get my xbox back Id love to 'work' matches with ya.

I've most definetly thought about doing the same with EWA.

At the very least, a single storyline.

Uploaded where mate, or do we need the game to take a look at them?

Yes, you need the game to look at them. Just search TEW in the download section.

Also, every TEW caw I make I'm entering "TEW" as a search tag without the quote marks of course. I would like to encourage everyone else to do the same to make the search easier for us all. You can enter 3 different search tags.

Vegeance 1.1 is now up. I made a much better mask for him. I also added his hud name for his entrance. I forgot to do that to the other TEW caws but I'll update them later as well when some other minor changes are made. The ones I've done so far are Dread, Runaway Train, Peter Valentine, Sam Strong and Vengeance. I'm almost finished with Jack Bruce and I plan on doing Tommy Cornell later tonight.

With this horrible economy I have nothing better to do than create TEW caws since business is so slow. I'm actually having more fun with the TEW caws than I am the SVR roster.

Was just thinking about the idea of someone making the caws for one promotion and then using them for his dynasty by putting them on Tube or such and then linking them. To bad I don't have a console (pc gamer as well) or I would seriously contemplate it.

Someone please steal this idea! Hell someone can do WWE as you wouldn't need the caws.

I've considered this for my XWA diary. I've started to create a few of the wrestlers already and am deciding which way to go with it. At first I'll likely just use the odd screenshot to embellish the writing, rather than just use the normal TEW avatar pics. But I'm kind of intrigued by the idea of some match highlights, especially as my diary is presented in a 'website' format. But like Self said, it's figuring out a way to do it that is in some way meaningful and not just being fancy for the sake of being fancy.

Vegeance 1.1 is now up. I made a much better mask for him. I also added his hud name for his entrance. I forgot to do that to the other TEW caws but I'll update them later as well when some other minor changes are made. The ones I've done so far are Dread, Runaway Train, Peter Valentine, Sam Strong and Vengeance. I'm almost finished with Jack Bruce and I plan on doing Tommy Cornell later tonight.

With this horrible economy I have nothing better to do than create TEW caws since business is so slow. I'm actually having more fun with the TEW caws than I am the SVR roster.

Now i am hating my Xbox even more for breaking...while your creating these for the 360, i tried making a few and stunk, and theres none on the community creations for PS3 :(

Archived