TEW caws for Smackdown vs Raw 2010

fusionfreak

Is anyone making TEW Caws for SVR 2010? I think it would be a great idea especially for the ones that are actually popular enough to make it to a vidoe game if they were real. Here is a list of ones that probably should make the cut due to popularity.

Runaway Train

Sam Strong / should be in the legends category

Rip Chord / should be in the legends category

Sam Keith / should be in the legends category

Dread

Peter Valentine

Bruce The Giant

Dan Stone Jr.

Sean McFly

Tommy Cornell

Nemisis

Steve DeColt

Alex Decolt

Jack Decolt

James Brandon

Remo

Rick Dale Johnson

Tyson Baine

Skull DeBones or Vengence

Jack Bruce

Christian Faith

Rich Money

Sheik Mustafa / Legends

Those are some of the more popular ones I think. I may have left some out that should make the cut but really there should be no cut. If you have a TEW favorite then post it online I think. I'm not the most creative with the CAW program but I'll try to make one. Dread, Runaway Train and Vengence are my 3 favorite on the list so maybe I'll try to make them. What should they're attributes be? Is anyone else interested in doing this?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skull DeBones or Vengence

ill take a stab at this one. but i need a little help. what should finishers and signature moves be? and what was the major difference between the two gimmicks again? ill do both setting one as an alt.

the full body render is no longer in the render thread, anyone have it handy to use as a template? ill give credit in description online.

Can you edit downloaded CAW's in this game? I'm sure if that's possible the more artistic sort around here can probably come up with some great results.

I don't have the game and I highly doubt I'll pick it up. (Too many other options I'm looking to get.) However, has anyone thought of maybe creating some sort of e-fed that actually relies on some sort in-ring skill? That ought to be fun...

Throw the competitive GDS spirit seen in mafia and the football leagues in with our impulsive diary writing/reading. :p

Can you edit downloaded CAW's in this game? I'm sure if that's possible the more artistic sort around here can probably come up with some great results.

I don't have the game and I highly doubt I'll pick it up. (Too many other options I'm looking to get.) However, has anyone thought of maybe creating some sort of e-fed that actually relies on some sort in-ring skill? That ought to be fun...

Throw the competitive GDS spirit seen in mafia and the football leagues in with our impulsive diary writing/reading. :p

Nope, cant edit, and cant use them in Road to Wrestlemania...

Nope, cant edit, and cant use them in Road to Wrestlemania...

How does the face tweaking and stuff work? If it's number based sliders, maybe someone who knows what they're doing can post the numbers here. That won't help with attires, but I doubt things are much better than the days of painted-on floral and flag patterns filling up the textures choices instead of, you know, allowing anything to be black... :rolleyes:

If it's all presets or vague visual sliders, then I question whether THQ actually has game designers and that kinda sucks... :(

There's maybe 3 or 4 game development companies that actually know the importance of having the designers thoroughly dictate to the programmers what is needed. THQ is not one of them. Sure, you can claim "yearly development cycles FTL", but that only applies to quantity. Actual design choices doesn't have to do with time unless you need more time to actually come up with intuitively obvious crap in which case you're dumb...

No reason to make downloaded guys uneditable, no reason to make them unusable in RtW.

How does the face tweaking and stuff work? If it's number based sliders, maybe someone who knows what they're doing can post the numbers here. That won't help with attires, but I doubt things are much better than the days of painted-on floral and flag patterns filling up the textures choices instead of, you know, allowing anything to be black... :rolleyes:

If it's all presets or vague visual sliders, then I question whether THQ actually has game designers and that kinda sucks... :(

There's maybe 3 or 4 game development companies that actually know the importance of having the designers thoroughly dictate to the programmers what is needed. THQ is not one of them. Sure, you can claim "yearly development cycles FTL", but that only applies to quantity. Actual design choices doesn't have to do with time unless you need more time to actually come up with intuitively obvious crap in which case you're dumb...

No reason to make downloaded guys uneditable, no reason to make them unusable in RtW.

It's a good game... BUT... some of the things like these two are making me wish I wouldve went with FIFA...... or even, not have opened it and got Call of Duty. Doubt they'll patch this stuff either...

ok did a vengeance.

need 2 finishers.

His moveset in WS1 is:

Chair Shot to Back

Chair Shot to Head

Headbutt

Kick To Gut

Punch Flurry

Roundhouse Punch

Running Clothesline

Running Shoulder Block

Signature Moves:

"DeBones Shaker" A trademark move of Skull DeBones. It is simply a powerful forearm swing, which when it connects with an opponent's skull sends them flying.

Finisher:

"Skull Krusher" The trademark finisher of Skull DeBones, it is his version of the Inverted Piledriver.

He also uses the "Six Feet Under" as listed in TEW, but it's not listed in WS1 so I don't know what the move is. Probably a Chokeslam. He has a fairly Undertaker vibe.

I was actually thinking about sitting down to FPR and knocking out some edits based on TEW, then actually playing TEW took up most of my free time... I might have to get back to that. I doubt I'll be picking up this one as I've been highly dissapointed with the vast majority of THQ wrestling games. I might rent it but thats as far as it will go, unless they actually did some good.

Finishes are the Yoshimi Explodor (Exploder Suplex) and Yoshimi Lock (Full Nelson Camel Clutch). He also has a bunch of Mushashibo Plex's, which are various wacky suplexes.

sounds like Taz a little bit. i dont know if i can recreate yoshimi lock :( i may have to go with something as similiar as possible. thanks for the input!

The Camel Clutch and the Full Nelson are different. Wikipedia it.

I seem to remember seeing a Full Nelson Clutch somewhere... maybe SvR... but I haven't played the game in ages so I may have dreamt/imagined it.

I know what a full nelson is, but I was thinking the camel clutch was just a full nelson from behind with the person doing it crouching w/ the victim on the ground. Now I remember it's got a different set up with hands under the chin and not through the arms.

I know I've seen a full nelson camel clutch somewhere, though... Did someone have that as a finisher in the WWE at one time?

I know what a full nelson is, but I was thinking the camel clutch was just a full nelson from behind with the person doing it crouching w/ the victim on the ground. Now I remember it's got a different set up with hands under the chin and not through the arms.

I know I've seen a full nelson camel clutch somewhere, though... Did someone have that as a finisher in the WWE at one time?

Might've been...I know that the move is in No Mercy, but not sure about Smackdown.

THAT is where I remember the move from. The Ne-han in No Mercy!

I know the regular camel clutch is in Smackdown at least. (How can it not be? Did they further purge the move list since I last looked?)

clutch im sure is in but seems very basic. ill add it as a finisher if thats the only option.

Archived