Anyone watching Strikeforce

GatorBait19

so far the commentary is worse than UFC, man that white guy who introduces them has nothing on Buffer, maybe they should have gotten Michael Buffer

Let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did the guy just say there was another one to the ****" nickname of a rooster

Why don't they where cups?

so far the commentary is worse than UFC, man that white guy who introduces them has nothing on Buffer, maybe they should have gotten Michael Buffer

Let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did the guy just say there was another one to the ****" nickname of a rooster

Why don't they where cups?

CRAP!!! I Forgot!! Thanks!

That announcer was asking to get killed... lol

He took the mic from Fedor... and was talking crap to Rogers, "well, tonight... You got knocked out..." not exactly in those words, but...

Rogers seemed insulted that Fedor said he'd rematch him if he liked, guess he's just mad and in the heat of the moment.

The fight was looking good, Rogers got tired, dropped the hands and WHAM... tiiiiiiimber.....

Lol i agree with the announcer thing, I don't believe Joe would go to Anderson and take the mic, or go to Lesnar after the Mir fight and say

"Tonight Mir knocked you out" (first match)

And I think Rogers was tired plus waiting for Fedor to make a move

and I hope for a rematch, I just hope it isn't on PPV

I can't believe how people can say Fedor is not the best. He ran through Brett Rogers.....yes ran through. He took Rogers punches or rather punch, he took the GNP and performed like he does time and time again. Fedor is humble and has my vote for being the face of MMA, he is very classy. Rogers pissed me off with his comments and how he acted post fight. People have their what ifs....Fedor has beaten everyone that has been put in front of him. He is 31-1!!!!! in the world of MMA that is unheard of. I doubt any UFC HW would be able to beat Fedor. Rogers has about the same or a little less kind of punching power Brock Lesner does..... down goes Brock. Fedor has beaten Nog twice...some say 3 times, and people always say things like Gonzaga beat Cro cop and couture beat Gonzaga. They are able to play that game with any fighter but Fedor. As an MMA fighter myself i'm just amazed by this guy and how he performs in and out of the ring a true MMA fighter and a true gentleman.

And another thing.....People say Fedor needs to go to the UFC to prove himself.....Hasn't he already done that? Fedor fought in pride.....Pride HAD all the top HW's in the world while UFC had nothing. I think it's the UFC HW's who need to prove they are worthy to face Fedor.

Fedor got his nose broken 5 seconds into the fight but it only proved that he's a cyborg, it didn't affect him very much at all aside from his breathing. Rogers made a great showing for his part but Fedor just has obscene punching power. I think Fedor had a couple problems with the cage, which is understandable for his first fight in one. Rogers was able to pin him on it with strength a couple times and I think he got out of that armbar and was able to rain down blows thanks to help from the cage. I'll need to re-watch it though, I had to jet off to work right after it was over.

He hardly walked through Rogers. Rogers broke his nose with the first punch and nearly finished Fedor with that ground and pound. Not bad from a fighter with no background on the ground. Fedor's great, but the idea that the UFC heavyweights don't deserve a shot at them is silly, especially since Rogers did.

Fedor did fight the best heavyweights in the world; about 4 years ago. It's neat and all that you love Fedor so much, but as a fight fan I'd rather see him fight the best in the world instead of rookies like Rogers or boring retreads like Werdum. There is only one interesting fight in Strikeforce for Fedor, and that's against Overeem. And it sure doesn't look lke Overeem has any plans on fighting for Strikeforce soon. However, Fedor vs. Lesnar, Carwin, and Cain would be awesome. I'd still pay to see Couture vs. Fedor too. Fedor needs to be in the UFC.

He hardly walked through Rogers. Rogers broke his nose with the first punch and nearly finished Fedor with that ground and pound. Not bad from a fighter with no background on the ground. Fedor's great, but the idea that the UFC heavyweights don't deserve a shot at them is silly, especially since Rogers did.

Fedor did fight the best heavyweights in the world; about 4 years ago. It's neat and all that you love Fedor so much, but as a fight fan I'd rather see him fight the best in the world instead of rookies like Rogers or boring retreads like Werdum. There is only one interesting fight in Strikeforce for Fedor, and that's against Overeem. And it sure doesn't look lke Overeem has any plans on fighting for Strikeforce soon. However, Fedor vs. Lesnar, Carwin, and Cain would be awesome. I'd still pay to see Couture vs. Fedor too. Fedor needs to be in the UFC.

Hate to break it to you, but both Carwin and Velasquez are in pretty similar situations to Brett Rogers. You might value them above Rogers because they are in the UFC, but they don't have tons of high level wins either.

Fedor against Big Nog (again) or Couture would be fights I would definitely watch, but how much do you think those match-ups intrigue him at this point? Lesnar is the one big fight for Fedor in the UFC, but I completely disagree with the idea that Fedor should be chasing the chance to fight Brock. Its the opposite - Brock should be chasing Fedor to prove himself against the proven best.

Ya he broke fedor's nose with the first punch.....Fedor didn't flinch lol....Did you see what happened when couture hit Lesner??? Those GNP punches should have been enough to put any top HW away no doubt. Watch it over and watch the power Rogers has and how much force was behind those punches....Fedor took them no problem. Rogers is a rookie? he's 10-1.....what's Carwin's record? what's Cain's record? what's Mir's record? what's Brock Lesner's record lol?......lol Randy Couture has more losses than all the people I mentioned combined. Sure I love Fedor he is talented but even more so....he is classy and very respectful. We have seen time and time again things work out like Wanderlei Silva and Rampage......Silva beats Rampage....Rampage beats Liddell....Liddell beats Silva. In the case of Fedor.....Fedor has beaten all.

I was impressed with Rogers he did much better than I thought but it was pretty clear he was in over his head.

Honestly minus the jab that broke Fedor's nose and the few seconds of ground and pound Rogers hit in the 1st Fedor pretty much commanded the rest of the fight. Rogers had some success clinching Fedor against the cage in the 1st but then Fedor shoved him away and threw him to the ground like he was a 205'er and I saw that he was just warming up lol.

I doubt Overeem will fight in the US but I hope im wrong and we see Fedor vs Overeem next year.

Wouldnt Fedor vs the the person who emerges with the UFC title after Carwin, Lesnar, Cain, all fight each other be even more exciting?

All of these fighters still have small resumes so if one of them could actually reign as UFC champion for a little while I would be more excited to see them fight Fedor. There would be no doubt that the UFC champ is the clear number two fighter at HW. Right now I seriously have no idea who is better between Brock, Carwin, and Cain. Give them a year to fight each other and we'll have our answer.

To the point that Rogers in less deserving to fight Fedor than Cain or Carwin I disagree. Simply because at this point Brett Rogers is and should be ranked above Carwin or Cain. Neither of those guys have a win more impressive than Grim's KO of Arlovski, am I saying Roger is better than those guys I dont know I doubt it but he has a slightly better resume at this point and in combat sports thats what counts.

Also dont forget that Big Nog has a great shot of regaining the UFC title and possibly beating all three of them. if he does I highly doubt anyone would want to see him rematch Fedor.

Archived