The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Now that Sheamus is heel again it would be awesome if they did a heel stable with him, Barrett, and McIntyre... oops, no, McIntyre is gone. I really wanted to see that happen because they could've been an awesome international heel stable.

Maybe they could throw a Canadian in there. Damn sneaky Canadians...:D

But I agree with you I think that would have been a cool group. Oddly enough I never really liked Drew in the WWE but I do like what they are doing with him in TNA.

I want Big Show and Kane to finally turn on each other. Put Sheamus and BNB together as a dominant tag team. Then have The Authority choose them as their new hitmen. Rollins (and J&J) deserves better than having old-timers drag down his matches and segments.

I want Big Show and Kane to finally turn on each other. Put Sheamus and BNB together as a dominant tag team. Then have The Authority choose them as their new hitmen. Rollins (and J&J) deserves better than having old-timers drag down his matches and segments.

Instead of this, they'll probably put Sheamus and BNB with Hornswoggle in a comedy tag team while Show and Kane continue to main event RAW every week.

Anti-American Stables are overrated and have been done to death. Personally I would rather just see a face Barrett taking on a heel Sheamus. They have good chemistry and BNB was super over when he was doing his "Bad News" shtick which is why they made him quit.

Yeah her whole stint in the AWA and her two stints in WCW were nothing.

She was thought of as one of the top women in American wrestling at a time when Women's wrestling in the States was in a bit of a Dark Age. Even though it is a joke she most certainly belongs in the crappy WWE HOF.

But WWE only really put her in because of her time with the company from 92-95 and the belt trash incident. That's what they focused on.

But WWE only really put her in because of her time with the company from 92-95 and the belt trash incident. That's what they focused on.

They actually have to pay for some of that other footage, so it's not surprising they didn't spend the money when they didn't have to. It's like saying that the Bushwackers are only in for being a comedy midcard team, not for being brutal heels for decades, since there was way more tv footage of them doing the Vince-walk.

Anti-American Stables are overrated and have been done to death. Personally I would rather just see a face Barrett taking on a heel Sheamus. They have good chemistry and BNB was super over when he was doing his "Bad News" shtick which is why they made him quit.

Yep, which is dumb. He was getting over and they were like "Nope, you're organically getting over, we can't have that"

It's one of the reasons why I don't really like the company.

Raw had potential to be good but they tried to cram way too many matches in. It was no surprise that the 2 stand-out matches (Rollins vs Neville and Cena vs Stardust) were given more than 10 minutes. For non-match segments I enjoyed Prime Time Players, New Day starting their heel turn and Korporate Kane.

tumblr_nmevp86UAh1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.giftumblr_nmew8trNHr1rnjfjfo1_r1_500.gif

well i'm not sure what i think of that move Naomi just used as a finish but it's better than the rear view

oh and why the hell is Ryback in the main event match i'm not a fan of Roman but at least he makes sense.

Naomi's finisher is good when she nails it but this week she didn't. She hit it way too soft and I don't think Nikki sold it right. That was the botchiest divas match since #givedivasachance started, which is a shame. Still no Charlotte but at least Naomi is finally being pushed. She needs a bit of polish but the division is lacking babyfaces with AJ gone.

Ryback was there to take the pin instead of Reigns. But the match was only 5 minutes and it was obvious Orton was winning so the whole main event was a letdown.

Naomi's finisher is good when she nails it but this week she didn't. She hit it way too soft and I don't think Nikki sold it right. That was the botchiest divas match since #givedivasachance started, which is a shame. Still no Charlotte but at least Naomi is finally being pushed. She needs a bit of polish but the division is lacking babyfaces with AJ gone.

Ryback was there to take the pin instead of Reigns. But the match was only 5 minutes and it was obvious Orton was winning so the whole main event was a letdown.

I feel like Naomi isnt the one to dethrone Nikki really, they need a babyface diva who has good mic skills all the time and doesnt need the pre-match black background scripted promos. Hopefully Charlotte can be that diva.

I like Naomi and honestly I'm happy about this finish because i think we all know the rear view was/is pretty damn stupid

I never cared for Khali, but after I read this it changed how I looked at him:

The following are highlights of a new interview with The Great Khali:

On his WWE departure: "I was busy establishing my wrestling institute in Jalandhar, Punjab. It's a world class institute where more than 30 young wrestlers are being trained by trainers from USA currently. I have tried to provide best facilities there so that we can prepare world class wrestlers who can represent our country in the WWE world."

On why it took roughly two years to work out a new deal with WWE: "It's not that I had no offers from the WWE. I had voluntarily taken this break as I needed some time to establish the institute in Jalandhar. Now that the things are on track I decided to get back to the ring. I will be back soon with some more friends from U.S. who will help me on my project to prepare WWE wrestling in India. We have trainees from all across the country. Also there are four girls apart from 30 boys who are being trained there. I wanted that girls get equal opportunity and so we have provided space for girls as well."

Rajah