The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

just read that Hogan may get jail time now. Apparently he is telling a different story under oath than to the FBI could get time regardless of which is the apparent lie.

Come on, Hogan may be a racist, but he's not a liar. Remember when the 700lb Andre The Giant died from being bodyslammed at WM3 in front of 500,000 screaming Hulkamaniacs, shortly before Hogan went on tour as Metallica's bassist?

Damn Stardust is killing it! Also they need to tighten up the Divas storyline, even though so far it is awesome.

I think that the problem with the storyline is all of the WWE Divas.

The Bellas can kind of work, but the fact that they're kind of weak workers is exposed tenfold against the NXT Divas.

As for team BAD... I'll just say that with the definite exception of Sasha, that's a very fitting name for the team.

I thought BAD was Charlotte trying to apply her finisher on SD

Charlotte has been unusually sloppy the last few weeks on NXT and the main shows. Something I thought she had improved on in her feud with Sasha a couple of months ago. Not good when she's cutting promos about main eventing Wrestlemania in the future and being rumored as the next #1 Contender. She needs to step up her game.

Charlotte has been unusually sloppy the last few weeks on NXT and the main shows. Something I thought she had improved on in her feud with Sasha a couple of months ago. Not good when she's cutting promos about main eventing Wrestlemania in the future and being rumored as the next #1 Contender. She needs to step up her game.

Could be nerves...or the fact that NXT is taped so they just choose the best angles to cover the sloppiness...only time will tell.

I wonder whether the broken nose thing was intended by WWE. It would increase my respect for Cena by a lot.

I'm sure they intended their biggest draw to miss multiple weeks of TV leading up to the second biggest show of the year

But at least it helped make Rollins actually look strong, I'll say that

As much as I was impressed with the way he got into the ring and all, this booking blows my mind.

Neville has great showings against Rollins/Cena. Amell impresses in his first moments.

Their opponents are Stardust, who's done nothing of any actual note, and Barrett, the man Neville JUST BEAT IN UNDER A MINUTE AND A HALF. Stardust and Barrett also appear to have ZERO connection, so Stardust got stuck with Neville's whipping boy for who the heck knows what reason.

Is there supposed to be hype and "This is gonna be good!" going on here? Cause yeah. There's really not.

As much as I was impressed with the way he got into the ring and all, this booking blows my mind.

Neville has great showings against Rollins/Cena. Amell impresses in his first moments.

Their opponents are Stardust, who's done nothing of any actual note, and Barrett, the man Neville JUST BEAT IN UNDER A MINUTE AND A HALF. Stardust and Barrett also appear to have ZERO connection, so Stardust got stuck with Neville's whipping boy for who the heck knows what reason.

Is there supposed to be hype and "This is gonna be good!" going on here? Cause yeah. There's really not.

I have no idea what it's leading up to. Maybe Stephen's gonna become the Green Arrow and save the day, maybe Curtis Axel will debut a new character as "Super Ax" or, get this; The Hurricane makes his long-awaited return to a WWE ring.

It looks like it'll be a fun match at the very least. Stardust may not have done anything of note, but he's at least a natural heel/villain fit for Amell. Neville is in the match to protect Amell's flaws and as a natural 'hero' ally. Barrett...I dunno. He's really good friends with Cody in real life, maybe that's why? Haha. Oh well, the more guys on the card and getting paid, the better to be honest. Good for Barrett in that sense. Not like we didn't already know who was going to win if it was Amell vs. Stardust anyway.

More Cody stuff, a piece he wrote on Eden's blog about Dusty.

According to PW Insider, The Miz was originally planned to team with Stardust against Neville and Stephen Amell at SummerSlam before Ryback was injured and the Intercontinental title program was pushed back a month. Miz would have been way better than Barrett.

If Miz sided with Stardust to not be shown up by another actor coming onto his turf, would've made total sense and been far better booking, and a much better match.

I'm okay with knowing Barrett's the back up plan that had to be thought up. I probably should've realized that was thrown together because something didn't work out.

If Miz sided with Stardust to not be shown up by another actor coming onto his turf, would've made total sense and been far better booking, and a much better match.

I'm okay with knowing Barrett's the back up plan that had to be thought up. I probably should've realized that was thrown together because something didn't work out.

I kind of disagree. I guess I look at it from a comic book perspective. Barrett and Neville JUST got done feuding for a few months so when Stardust needed someone he went to the one guy that hates Neville as much as he does. "King Barrett". I kind of like a match that has things like "The Man Gravity Forgot" and "The Arrow" and "Stardust" and "King Barrett". For me King Barrett seems to fit the motif from a name pov much better than The Miz and makes this more of a silly comic book thing rather than a "reality" based "you're an actor and I hate you because I'm an actor" type deal they would have with Miz. I mean isn't the storyline about Stardust taunting Neville as his nemesis as his super villain. It would seem weird to have a tag match with the "comic" storyline of Stardust vs. Neville and in that same feud have

I'm enjoying it a lot and The Miz's hollywood character just doesn't do anything for me. I enjoyed The Miz from his United States title and WWE Title runs much more.

Cesaro & Neville vs Rollins & Owens on Smackdown was a good match. Aside from Owens losing to Cena and Rollins struggling to win PPV matches clean they're all getting good pushes right now. It's especially good for Neville who, like Ziggler, has the least chance of being a main eventer because of his size and style.

Cesaro vs Owens could steal the show at SummerSlam. Though I'd love to see Rollins beat Cena clean by targeting his nose, I'm putting my money on a double-count or Sheamus interference. Then Cena takes the title at NOC.

I'd love to see Cena drop the US title soon and have the likes of Owens, Cesaro, Neville & Stardust fighting over it. Put it on a heel then have Reigns chase and win it. He needs a belt just not the big one.

Cesaro & Neville vs Rollins & Owens on Smackdown was a good match. Aside from Owens losing to Cena and Rollins struggling to win PPV matches clean they're all getting good pushes right now. It's especially good for Neville who, like Ziggler, has the least chance of being a main eventer because of his size and style.

Cesaro vs Owens could steal the show at SummerSlam. Though I'd love to see Rollins beat Cena clean by targeting his nose, I'm putting my money on a double-count or Sheamus interference. Then Cena takes the title at NOC.

I'd love to see Cena drop the US title soon and have the likes of Owens, Cesaro, Neville & Stardust fighting over it. Put it on a heel then have Reigns chase and win it. He needs a belt just not the big one.

I wouldn't mind a Reigns US title reign for a minute to look more legitimate. That thing has became the number 2 title lately!