The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I just read Meltzer's clarification on his previous statement. He said that Taker's opponent "is not an active wrestler", so if that's true then I'm definitely wrong in saying Cena or Orton.

No idea who it could be. Sting? I find it hard to believe they'd be able to keep that one quiet though.

EDIT: He also explicitly said that it wont be someone who is injured but on the roster, and it wont be anyone from NXT.

I would love so much for it to be Sting.

Maybe Shane O Mac returns! Lol

I love HBK but please god no. He's retired and that should mean something. That's forgetting the fact he has already faced him twice.

Austin hasn't wrestled for 14 years and I just don't see him ever having another match. I would be about as interested in Goldberg facing Taker as someone like Strowman.

We know The Rock is going to be there but unless they go down the route of the pair not facing off before the event I can't see Rock's promos working well with Taker.

Don't watch TNA but can Angle still cut it at that level? I'd pop hard if it was him but not sure what state he's in considering when he first left WWE he was being kept together with glue and duct tape.

Odds are on Sting, imo.

I love HBK but please god no. He's retired and that should mean something. That's forgetting the fact he has already faced him twice.

Austin hasn't wrestled for 14 years and I just don't see him ever having another match. I would be about as interested in Goldberg facing Taker as someone like Strowman.

We know The Rock is going to be there but unless they go down the route of the pair not facing off before the event I can't see Rock's promos working well with Taker.

Don't watch TNA but can Angle still cut it at that level? I'd pop hard if it was him but not sure what state he's in considering when he first left WWE he was being kept together with glue and duct tape.

Odds are on Sting, imo.

Angle's definitely not what he used to be, but for being his age and competing as much as he is right now in TNA, he's doing a damn good job. His matches are still solid. As long as they don't use him in a match beforehand, Taker vs Angle would be pretty enjoyable.

I just read Meltzer's clarification on his previous statement. He said that Taker's opponent "is not an active wrestler", so if that's true then I'm definitely wrong in saying Cena or Orton.

No idea who it could be. Sting? I find it hard to believe they'd be able to keep that one quiet though.

EDIT: He also explicitly said that it wont be someone who is injured but on the roster, and it wont be anyone from NXT.

I'm picking JBL. YOUR WRESTLING GOD RETURNS MAGGLE!

I'm picking JBL. YOUR WRESTLING GOD RETURNS MAGGLE!

Nah. It's going to be our boy Byron Saxton who finally becomes a man at Wrestlemania when he squashes Taker in 23 seconds! :p

I'd honestly be down for a Taker/Bray re-match this time Bray going over.

You would honestly think from the current story they are telling with the Wyatts that this would be the final chapter but if they are rulling out Bray....

I know Sting messed up his back royally....HHH has snubbed Angle many times so I know it's not him....Nakumura?

You would honestly think from the current story they are telling with the Wyatts that this would be the final chapter but if they are rulling out Bray....

I know Sting messed up his back royally....HHH has snubbed Angle many times so I know it's not him....Nakumura?

Taker was who I thought of when this recent string of promos from Wyatt started. If not him then there is only one man who can take on the Deadman.....

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/images/pics/heath-slater-2015-640x360.jpg

I don't know if the site just isn't loading properly for me, but the new wwe.com is so boring looking and not intuitive at all. The png's for belts and workers is awesome, but ugh the site itself is just blah to the tenth degree.

It's typical "modern" design [read that as boring] really. It looks like they hired a kid straight out of college/university to do the website because it looks and feels pretty basic. You've said the only highlight in that the pngs for belts & workers are great.

It's typical "modern" design [read that as boring] really. It looks like they hired a kid straight out of college/university to do the website because it looks and feels pretty basic. You've said the only highlight in that the pngs for belts & workers are great.

I really hope they end up doing pngs for every title they own though. I'd love to finally have a good picture of the cruiserweight tag titles. They were such cool looking belts, but finding good pictures of them is impossible.

*Edit*

This is awesome.

12744380_1057753570929803_8009154934652774985_n.jpg?oh=9e7cd8ca6de5bd7f9a9d367c4e6da181&oe=575AFA8B