The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Just curious, i've never followed a live PPV in this thread. It's considered a spoiler even after it happens? I'd like to complain about how lame the Divas bit just was, but don't want to break protocol. :)

I don't know really. I wouldn't think so, but I also don't want anyone to bark at me for posting results so I spoilered them.

I don't know really. I wouldn't think so, but I also don't want anyone to bark at me for posting results so I spoilered them.

If someone goes into a WWE Thread after or during a PPV and get mad over results then they have a problem. So I would say just post them normal so people can talk about them like normal.

Alright. I guess I'll wait until the clock strikes midnight before I post in full color on the "spoilers." And I just read about NXT for the first time, I'm super disappointed! I thought they should change the name of ECW but I really loved the idea of having like a feeder league type show. It was honestly my favorite show every week. Lame.

If someone goes into a WWE Thread after or during a PPV and get mad over results then they have a problem. So I would say just post them normal so people can talk about them like normal.

I agree. So here goes: the diva's bit was super lame! Why amend a pointless match at the last minute to another pointless match?

Um and what was the point of that? (In regards to the Spoilers w/o going into it)

It's a publicly traded company making sure that their world title main event in the biggest event of the year will involve two of (if not the two most) over and marketable performers in the company...AND a well known angle that will probably draw in tons of viewers on its own.

I mean...keeping the belt where it was would've been frickin nuts.

It's a publicly traded company making sure that their world title main event in the biggest event of the year will involve two of (if not the two most) over and marketable performers in the company...AND a well known angle that will probably draw in tons of viewers on its own.

I mean...keeping the belt where it was would've been frickin nuts.

I agree. Why even put it there?

I just don't agree with having Cena win then have him lose 30 seconds later, I would have rather seen Batista enter the EC some how or have Cena defend the title on RAW only to lose to Batista by cheating or w/e then. If they want Batista/Cena for WM fine, I dont think any of us really saw Shamus keeping it long anyway.

I just don't agree with having Cena win then have him lose 30 seconds later, I would have rather seen Batista enter the EC some how or have Cena defend the title on RAW only to lose to Batista by cheating or w/e then. If they want Batista/Cena for WM fine, I dont think any of us really saw Shamus keeping it long anyway.

Because havign Batista come out to 'take advantage' of a weakened Cena puts him over as a heel and furthers the McMahon/Batista partnership.

Seriously..it's a pretty effective swerve and makes sense on a lot of levels.

Has anyone seen the "Mysterious" guy who posts the results in the 411 coverage before the PPV? Called the Batista thing, called there would be no women's title match... Spoiler in white (Don't quote) Called Jericho to win the SD chamber with HBK's interference.

YES!!!

This guy is the single best reason to read the PBP on 411.

Mr T, I don't think that "Mysterious" guy has any edge regarding the second thing you mentioned (in white). I called that from the Royal Rumble.

You're not getting it. He doesn't "predict" or do ridiculous fantasy booking type posts.

He posts in the comments section the day of the PPV and tells you what happens on the card. Not just W/L's but suprise appearances, surprise appearances, the whole bit.

He almost HAS to be an employee of the WWE; he predicted Sheamus' win, the Edge appearance..I could go on.

In the years that I've read the site, I can count the times he's been wrong on one hand.