The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

So I did not want a Wrestlemania rematch between Shawn and Taker I pretty much hate wrestlemania rematches I want to see original stuff but now I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, I seriously disliked the idea when it was first looking like a possibility. Looks like a solid enough WM overall. Definitely better than last year, when I actually attended.

Solid enough Raw tonight. If only they could have Stone Cold host every week. I expected Stunners all over the place, to be honest.

Personally I'm waiting for Bret to reveal that he set up the whole 'broken leg' thing just to trick Vince into challenging him for the match at wrestlemania since he knew Vince would never agree to it if he thought Bret was 100%.

I can imagine the look of shock on Vince's face at the start of the match when Bret calmly takes the cast off and shows he can walk normally.

Man, did I ever call that one correctly!!! :D

I love it when I can predict sports entertainment so accurately.

Is Kozlov a face or a heel?

At end of ECW he was a face I think but last week on Raw he beat up Cena, and didnt show any hesitation like Mark Henry did. Or is Kozlov a tweener?

I think they're betting on the fact that no one watched ECW and ignoring continuity.

big angry russian = heel

I know this is off topic but I think RAW needs something, oh what is it.......

GOT IT!

NO BLAND FACE CHARACTERS

Kofi Kingston-Bland

Evan Bourne-Bland

Primo-Bland

Yoshi Tatsu-Bland

The Bellas-Bland

Eve-Bland

Gail Kim-Bland

Kelly Kelly-Bland

John Morrison-Bland

Matt Hardy-Bland

Tiffany-Bland

GIVE ME A REASON TO CHEER FOR THESE PEOPLE PLEASE WWE!

I think the whole bland comes from their product changes in the last years as now the gimmicks are so similiar (faces or heels) there are no "gimmicky" people. The only ones that really exist are old, Shamus and CM Punk seem to be the only unique people they've tried introducing in recent time.

I think the whole bland comes from their product changes in the last years as now the gimmicks are so similiar (faces or heels) there are no "gimmicky" people. The only ones that really exist are old, Shamus and CM Punk seem to be the only unique people they've tried introducing in recent time.

Even Sheamus is not that unique from a character standpoint just accent and look.

Pretty bad then huh? :p

Yep, and I was watching RAW last night and the bleeped out half of Austin's lines so the whole point for Austin being there was to promote... Damage a movie that's going straight to DVD and not for nothing I could see more people buying that then watching Wrestlemania this year. Also look at that list again three of those guys are in the Money in the Bank ladder match and one in the Unified Tag Team Championship Match.

I liked Yoshi's character in ECW. The Christian/Yoshi build up was good stuff.

Evan, Primo, even Matt Hardy these guys are basically JBTTS at this point. So although its nice to have these guys have character thats just not the way the WWE works. Its not the attitude era where even lower card guys have gimmicks that shine through on t.v