The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I was totally sold on Sting and then the catchphrase it hit and I marked like a little kid again! :)

I can't wait for next week.

When the Rock was ending the show, i notice he looked up the rafters, maybe someone was hanging out there. Then again, he does pause a bit at the midway point.

:eek:

My wife and I tuned into raw, as it was my pay-off for watching the bachelor before, and all I have to say is wow... We both marked out like hell (as she loves the Rock; would probably forget I was even there if the Rock walked into the room. ha).

It was all just so surreal. I mean, goosebumps are one thing but I found myself just laughing to myself at times like a mad-man; seriously acting as if I were 15 all over again.

2 things though...

1) Damn. Dwayne has bulked up bigger than we've ever seen him before. Between that, and the aged face, it was almost weird to see the man outside of a movie screen.

2) While the whole "Never leaving" thing was appealing, I don't expect to see him stay much, if at all, past Wrestlemania. This is simply a money-feud between Cena & The Rock; culminating at WM 27. I mean, I would LOVE to see him stay past then, as he's insanely talented and extremely fun to watch, but I just don't see him really becoming a consistent figure in the WWE ever again.

In the end, while the Cena/Rock thing is golden, part of me was hoping we would get a HHH/Rock scenario at Wrestlemania. Yea, I know, overplayed, and not all that shocking, but their feud single-handedly made both of them stars back in the late 90's/early 2000's. That was THE feud for quite some time.

All in all, great work WWE for pulling this one off.

It was definately great to see Rock on Raw tonight, can't wait until next week when Undertaker comes back and hopefully Sting as well but I won't hold my breath.

I have a good feeling it will be. Just how they presented the latest 2.21.11 video. It was like an image of a newcomer walking into Taker's yard. Of course, in the middle on no where and the rain never stops.

I have had a Love/Hate relationship with the Rock. Hated that he left wrestling for acting but he is so damn entertaining when he comes back. I will be completely honest, I marked like a 16 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. And if he is back for good? He just singlehandedly became the most entertaining wrestler on any program. Love how the censors tried with him and then gave up. Maybe he can usher back in a more adult-oriented time with professional wrestling and we can lose the PG crap.