The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Well, you see, I'm bored by Triple H. I like his ring music, but it no longer holds the sparkle it once did for me. I know I'm a little late to the party around here, having only started watching 3-4 years ago, but I kinda think of HHH as the less interesting little brother of HBK in a sense. He's an asset, but not someone I mark for.

Well, you see, I'm bored by Triple H. I like his ring music, but it no longer holds the sparkle it once did for me. I know I'm a little late to the party around here, having only started watching 3-4 years ago, but I kinda think of HHH as the less interesting little brother of HBK in a sense. He's an asset, but not someone I mark for.

Then you don't like the little brother getting revenge for big brother?

Also I think HHH is better at promos and such, and HBK is better at the matches. I don't think one is 'more interesting' than the other. That's just my opinion though. :)

Then you don't like the little brother getting revenge for big brother?

Also I think HHH is better at promos and such, and HBK is better at the matches. I don't think one is 'more interesting' than the other. That's just my opinion though. :)

Of course, opinions being what they are.

But no, not really. I viewed HBK's retirement as almost cathartic. I miss him being around, same as I miss Jericho, but I understood it to be the case that he was tired and wanted to leave. So he got what he wanted and I don't think that Taker needs to be revenged. He didn't cheat or anything. He won fair and square.

well 4 years ago would put you at the DX/Spirit Squad time, so it's understandable.

Most of his best work came from 98-02 when HBK was retired. And then they had a great feud when he came back.

ALTHOUGH 2002 HHH isn't God like most people think, he was still pretty good

Of course, opinions being what they are.

But no, not really. I viewed HBK's retirement as almost cathartic. I miss him being around, same as I miss Jericho, but I understood it to be the case that he was tired and wanted to leave. So he got what he wanted and I don't think that Taker needs to be revenged. He didn't cheat or anything. He won fair and square.

Fair point.

I wonder if they're going to make HHH at least Heelish if not full on heel. That would give the feud true legs. Could blame Taker for all the bad stuff that happened to him in 2010.

(Shawn wasnt there to watch my back and I got injured, ect.)