The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Wow. Not only is he allowed to use the Shiranui Kai, he did it without killing himself or Primo! Way to be, WWE!

Which is why Primo needs to be the one to fued with Sin for a bit like Mysterio/Chavo when Mysterio debuted. Primo is the right size for moves like the Shiranui Kai. Over time, I'd like to see them get more in-ring time as Primo looked basic and I know he's got more in his bag.

Which is why Primo needs to be the one to fued with Sin for a bit like Mysterio/Chavo when Mysterio debuted. Primo is the right size for moves like the Shiranui Kai. Over time, I'd like to see them get more in-ring time as Primo looked basic and I know he's got more in his bag.

I was gonna come here and say Cara/Primo is gonna be the new Chavo/Rey feud in WWE. That guy is awesome I hope he gets a good push that was my first time seeing him wrestle.

Yes now it makes sense for his WM match to have him win. This is a downer but I guess Christian gets a WHC match?

Edge will be missed largely. Like he said, we have been able to watch him develop from a rookie, into a future HoFer and he got what he earned over the years. Had to pay his dues for a decade before getting his time to shine, and he deliverred every time.