The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Let me guess, you're a cop? Maybe a firefighter? Something that involves little to no human interaction, something that lets you easily hide your feelings because you can't stand to feel "soft" for caring about other people. Some kind of meathead job that's all muscle and no brain work, I'm sure of it...

...ah, military. I should've known. Trust me, your family might have a problem with where you go because of the dangers involved(if you die, they stop getting checks), but they do not have a problem with you being gone for 7 months straight. Less opportunities for you to beat them, after all, and that's 7 months straight where they don't have to put up with you. They're secretly counting down the days until the next 7 months starts, I have no doubt.

(I apologize to all police officers, firefighters, and military personnel - with the exception of the person above - for comparing you to him. I do realize not all of you are so competely devoid of emotion[positive emotion, clearly anger is something this person has in spades], compassion, and human decency.)

Seriously though, way to prove what a tough manly man you are. You sure can judge people by watching an hour of their life on TV and then freely rain insults and cast stones on how they've lived their life. We're all very impressed.

Idiot.

Unbelievable

Let me guess, you're a cop? Maybe a firefighter? Something that involves little to no human interaction, something that lets you easily hide your feelings because you can't stand to feel "soft" for caring about other people. Some kind of meathead job that's all muscle and no brain work, I'm sure of it...

...ah, military. I should've known. Trust me, your family might have a problem with where you go because of the dangers involved(if you die, they stop getting checks), but they do not have a problem with you being gone for 7 months straight. Less opportunities for you to beat them, after all, and that's 7 months straight where they don't have to put up with you. They're secretly counting down the days until the next 7 months starts, I have no doubt.

(I apologize to all police officers, firefighters, and military personnel - with the exception of the person above - for comparing you to him. I do realize not all of you are so competely devoid of emotion[positive emotion, clearly anger is something this person has in spades], compassion, and human decency.)

Seriously though, way to prove what a tough manly man you are. You sure can judge people by watching an hour of their life on TV and then freely rain insults and cast stones on how they've lived their life. We're all very impressed.

Idiot.

Tasteless

Idiot.

http://forums.pwheadlines.com/index.php <--there is an Insulting efed called Elite Insulting Championship.

To sign up, speak with DemonToSome.

I was watching the few matches Sin Cara has had in WWE and boy is he a botchfest in the ring, dont get me wrong he has skill but he botches his entrance every time and he botches 1 out of every 4 moves he does.

The entrance he made at RAW this past week was flawless. He cleared the ropes and then some.

You know as soon as I found out she was going to be on this show, I knew one way or the other Jonny Fairplay would make his way onto the show. Granted it was only over the phone talking to her but I knew he would show up.

Jonny posted on the PW Torch forums that that segment on the phone was heavily edited. He said that he and the daughter were saying "I love you" to Michelle for 10 minutes but it was cut to look like he came across as just saying "ya whatever, later."

I like how Tough Enough has been going. Seemed weird they would eliminate the Jersey Shore-type guy just after having Snookie in a featured match at WM a couple of weeks ago, but whatever. He could have been good for more out-of-ring/house drama even if he's just standard in the ring.

I love that after the judges talk Stone Cold has the final word and they all get that final chance to defend themselves. That's what's been really cool about the show for me.

Y'know, Orton and Punk still had title matches when they were in the doghouse. Even if it will be to take the pin like Morrison will

Pretty sure CM Punk became Champ during on of his many supposed "doghouse" visits. The only thing that ever matched up was the story of him "disrespecting" Undertaker and the dress code, then losing the strap to him, but then Punk has completely denied the claim and he's very much a no-nonsense guy.

If you want to rip on the sheets, just remember that in this very forum, Triple H vs. The Undertaker at Wrestlemania was dismissed as "rag sheet rumours" when first reported.

Yeah, I was on the edge of my seat with that Streak vs Career stipulation they reported!

Not sure if anyone has commented on this yet but does anyone else hate Dolph Zigglers new look (Hair). His old hair style really set him apart from everyone else in my opinion not that hair is everything but now that his hair is very generic he just looks like a normal guy where if I were a new WWE fan just watching it for the first time I would probably pass him off as someone I thought wasn't very good when that is not the case at all. Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

Jonny posted on the PW Torch forums that that segment on the phone was heavily edited. He said that he and the daughter were saying "I love you" to Michelle for 10 minutes but it was cut to look like he came across as just saying "ya whatever, later."

I did not mean what I said in a negative way. I am was just saying I knew that show how he would find a way to get on the show.

Not sure if anyone has commented on this yet but does anyone else hate Dolph Zigglers new look (Hair). His old hair style really set him apart from everyone else in my opinion not that hair is everything but now that his hair is very generic he just looks like a normal guy where if I were a new WWE fan just watching it for the first time I would probably pass him off as someone I thought wasn't very good when that is not the case at all. Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

Haven't actually seen him in motion but based on the pictures I'm not liking it...they could've at least kept him blonde. Plus with his weird name having a look that stood out made sense.

Yeah. Hate the new look. Now a Generi-heel.

Look is so important and bleached blonde hair, in a faux 80's jeri curl made him look like a Hollywood wannabe, an attention seeker for the sake of being an attention seeker. Now he looks bland. Literally don't care about him anymore.

I know everyone has been talking about how great Rhodes has been for months but I haven't seen him personally at all until now (I have my child on the weekends) I flipped it on for a few minutes while going through channels and I didn't even know it was delivering that very good promo until he took his hood off to reveal his face. Man I hated him in evolution or whatever they were called but he has improved a lot (from what I saw) I think he's going to be great.

Smackdown:

Codey Rhodes has the best storyline of 2011 so far. I'm happy they gave the Rhodes v Mysterio match good air time.

I'm suprised Kane/Show won the Tag Titles but I guess they need to give them something to do.

They should bring back Chris Jericho as Drew McIntyre's manager. He just needs that extra bit of something to land him a title shot.

Glad Barrett retained. He still needs to add a couple of good moves to his generic moveset if he wants to be a Main Eventer, though.

Del Rio's Edge Retirement Party was funny. Edge looks sad that he's not competing any more but happy at the same time that Christian is taking his place.

I don't like it and from what he said neither does he.

Really enjoyed SD last night. It seemed like an old school boking format with a modern spin.

I am proud to say I have always been behind Cody Rhodees, and that paper bag segment was golden. I was playing NBA 2K and got a few turnovers because I was watching Rhodes.

The way that the IC title was presented was cool too. It was heavily promoted within the show and was the final match too.

Del Rio's party was awesome too. Part of me was anticipating Lita to actually show up, and it seems almost too perfect for Christian and Del Rio to be the top feud on SD since they basically overshadowed Edge and ADR and it's all the better since it started without a title and now Im interested to see where this goes after the draft when they will likely get another big name in the mix, hopefully Orton