The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FINisher" data-cite="FINisher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quite good, entertaining match. I wonder where they will go from here?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Don't care for the AJ crap though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't care for the AJ crap though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah. It's repetitive and disapointing by now. I really thought they would wrap this at the PPV. Oh well, at least it was a great match, full of action. Hope i can see those 2 again. But the AJ thing, i don't see where they can go with it now and still make it look good.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Same old, same old. THat's why i always fast forward Cena's matches and don't see them any time i can. Crap all over the place with this win.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I rather enjoyed the match.</p><p> </p><p> Anyone who didn't think he was going to win should really smash their head into a wall.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I rather enjoyed the match.<p> </p><p> Anyone who didn't think he was going to win should really smash their head into a wall.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When they brought in "the surprise return" I thought THAT GUY was gonna win. Seems like a perfect waste of a redebut now tbh.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LoNdOn" data-cite="LoNdOn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's a shame, because I really like Sin Cara, but he is nerve-racking to watch.<p> </p><p> Having said that, I have seen Rey Rey botch a hell of a lot, even in his less chunky days.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He could've killed him. Let go, take the back bump, accept the botch and move on. The man should not have a job if he's not smart enough to understand the most basic concepts.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheOmniWarrior" data-cite="TheOmniWarrior" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When they brought in "the surprise return" I thought THAT GUY was gonna win. Seems like a perfect waste of a redebut now tbh.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Nah I think that would have been to obvious. They are trying to stop being predictable.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nah I think that would have been to obvious. They are trying to stop being predictable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> By doing the exact same garbage we've been seeing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nah I think that would have been to obvious. They are trying to stop being predictable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Then Cena shouldn't have won if that's what they were going for.</p>

Highlights:

Botchy SD MITB.

Ziggler remains the master at selling, and wins MITB.

Sheamus retains in a solid match.

Surprisingly good tag match with a storyline.

Punk/Bryan results in Punk winning... thats it. Good match, but wtf.

Ryback does the same old routine but with WWE's jobbers. Divas do their thing...

Cena wins MITB.

Christ, Cena could fight Funaki for the European Title and still main event the damn show.

Guest codey

AW and The Prime Time Players are awesome. The constant taunting and playing to the crowd are incredibly fun. Young and O'Neil might not be the best wrestlers, but they work well as a team.

Fun moments:

"Shut up, Rosa!"

Picking out D-Young's fro

"Show her how to dance, Titus!"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Final Countdown" data-cite="The Final Countdown" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WWE obviously agrees, but I sure as hell don't. Cena vs. Rock or Cena vs. Brock? Absolutely, that needs to headline. Cena in MITB or Cena wrestling Johnny freaking Ace? No way.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I can understand it in some circumstances, but this is just ridiculous. Absolutely no reason for a multi-man MITB match to main event over a title match, even if the title match is bafflingly <em>not</em> the culmination of a feud.</p>

<p>Plus the title match would have had even MORE drama to it with the lingering threat of Cena cashing in afterwards. Punk and Bryan gave each other some severe beating, it would have been an easy cash-in.</p><p> </p><p>

UGH. At least Cena winning the briefcase means CM Punk finally gets a Main Event match this year.</p>

Think after the Eve comments etc I think they just decided to make it into a story line aspect for the CM Punk vs Cena thing. Don't think this was planned in advance but they just decided to pick it up as a plot device. Kinda turning a big negative into a small positive but the negative will linger. Can't comment on the show other then the booking as didn't watch it yet.