The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

So I have a theory about the "Bullet Club" in WWE. Either last week or this past week Shane McMahon said in his promo something along the lines of "We have arrived." Later in the episode or the next Roman also mentioned "We will get it done" (This is paraphrasing as I can't remember the exact quote. The important part was the We he mentioned") The one of the promo's Gallows and Anderson did for the Smackdown fallout they mention "We are just getting started."

It may be a stretch but I'm thinking we will see a Bullet Club that consists of Shane, Finn, Roman, Luke, and Anderson.

With Balor, I can't put my finger on it, but I just feel like I'm watching a grown man play dress-up, he just doesn't come across as a natural for what he's doing. I think he would be more believable as a Fandango type character.

It really annoys me that I can't appreciate him, but I believe it's for the very reason I said above. I love The Undertaker gimmick (for example), so it's not the gimmick itself I don't like. It's like he has this great idea, but can't really do it. At least for me...

Looking at recent signings and leavings I can finally see why WWE never went head on with TNA. Allowing workers to hate the company and then jumpship seems to be working well.

Xavier Woods, Rhyno, James Storm (for a while anyway), Sting, AJ Styles, Dudleys, Austin Aries and seemingly Robert Roode.

Hopefully some young talent jump as TNA really can't book at the moment, no idea why

Looking at recent signings and leavings I can finally see why WWE never went head on with TNA. Allowing workers to hate the company and then jumpship seems to be working well.

Xavier Woods, Rhyno, James Storm (for a while anyway), Sting, AJ Styles, Dudleys, Austin Aries and seemingly Robert Roode.

Hopefully some young talent jump as TNA really can't book at the moment, no idea why

TNA is booking great right now. They have the best main event scene on weekly TV. You have Drew Galloway, Matt and Jeff Hardy, Mike Bennett, Tyrus, EC3. And they have started doing great X-Divison things with Andrew Everett and Trevor Lee managed by Shane Helms.

With Balor, I can't put my finger on it, but I just feel like I'm watching a grown man play dress-up, he just doesn't come across as a natural for what he's doing.

This exactly. This was fine in NJPW when that's really all it was meant to be, but with all the play they give to the 'demon' as a completely different part of his personality, he needs to do more to make the demon feel like something other than the same dude wearing face paint and doing a weird crawl down the aisle.

This exactly. This was fine in NJPW when that's really all it was meant to be, but with all the play they give to the 'demon' as a completely different part of his personality, he needs to do more to make the demon feel like something other than the same dude wearing face paint and doing a weird crawl down the aisle.

I agree, as soon as he won the NXT Title I slowly saw myself stop watching, it be fair it wasn't all him. I'm also not a big fan of Asuka who has been a big part of the show.

I agree, as soon as he won the NXT Title I slowly saw myself stop watching, it be fair it wasn't all him. I'm also not a big fan of Asuka who has been a big part of the show.

I can accept the Finn comment but the Asuka one has gone way too far!!!!!! Nobody will talk bad about my Asuka....no one!!!

<p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedOther">

<iframe data-embedid="fa9055d845d52cfe2a9c65f92847a799" allowfullscreen="" data-embed-src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/725111591713148928"></iframe>

</div><p> </p><p>

Oh John! A heel turn is never going to happen for you buddy!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can accept the Finn comment but the Asuka one has gone way too far!!!!!! Nobody will talk bad about my Asuka....no one!!!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> She's a good wrestler, I just don't find the whole, hard hitting smiling gimmick I just find her kinda dull.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jwt13" data-cite="jwt13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>She's a good wrestler, I just don't find the whole, hard hitting smiling gimmick I just find her kinda dull.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You never met my wife.....She has the same exact personality and smile as Asuka. I think it's one of the big reasons I like Asuka so much!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You never met my wife.....She has the same exact personality and smile as Asuka. I think it's one of the big reasons I like Asuka so much!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well that's very understandable then haha.</p>

<p>When did the US title become the European Championship???</p><p> </p><p>

They can't even bother to put the thing on PPVs anymore!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

One thing that has bothered me the last few years....</p><p>

Is it normal that Chris Jericho's chest is seeming to cave in? It looks like somebody punched him and it never inflated back out.</p>