The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Just saw the CM Punk vs Drew McIntyre strap match in my rewatch of Bash in Berlin.

Greaaat stuff, those two have the perfect chemistry for a brawl match. I hope this wraps up the feud though, it's been getting stretched out already.

Edited by GooverDan

The strap match was sooo good! Love it.

Overall a good show, main event could've been 5/10 minutes shorter, didn't like them staying out of the ring for minutes without referee counting lol but again it's Randy and Gunther so I will shut up and enjoy two of the absolute best pro wrestlers in the world.

• Like 3

On 8/31/2024 at 8:17 PM, GooverDan said:

Just saw the CM Punk vs Drew McIntyre strap match in my rewatch of Bash in Berlin.

Greaaat stuff, those two have the perfect chemistry for a brawl match. I hope this wraps up the feud though, it's been getting stretched out already.

Well it's likely that this feud ends inside Hell in a Cell at Bad Blood.

• Like 3

I feel like Drew needs the win more aside from beating Punk and Seth I can’t remember a PLE he’s won at, each of those matches also had extenuating circumstances Seth being hurt from the night before and Seth as ref. Punk can talk his way back from a cell loss but either way I’m not sure where Drew goes afterwards 

Edited by guyver3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Perfect ending, I’m curious who’ll get the decisive win

I think both of them could come out on their feet even after a defeat. And that to me show how good they have performed and how good they have been booked. It's a win-win situation for WWE, it's how you should run your business. So again props to them!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dawn said:

Joe Tessitore is quite good. Hope this is the one, that after Cole is gone he and Vic Joseph are the guys. Enough of this revolving door of different failed successors lol

Love seeing Vic get his flowers. He's a local guy who got his start in my area and he's always been top notch.

Excited for Raw to see how Joe is on commentary. My buddy compared him favorably to Mauro.

17 hours ago, Dawn said:

Well it's likely that this feud ends inside Hell in a Cell at Bad Blood.

If this happens I wonder if they'll pay homage to/reference Shawn vs Taker HiaC at Bad Blood in 97, considering they paid homage to Bret v Taker with Shawn as ref from the same year's SummerSlam at this SummerSlam just gone. 

Edit: Forget that, I've just looked up Bad Blood as an event and seen that they've ran a Hell In A Cell match at all of them

Edited by Clarence
Grammar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Love seeing Vic get his flowers. He's a local guy who got his start in my area and he's always been top notch.

Excited for Raw to see how Joe is on commentary. My buddy compared him favorably to Mauro.

Watching Raw now and Joe really does sound like a toned down Mauro. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Clarence said:

If this happens I wonder if they'll pay homage to/reference Shawn vs Taker HiaC at Bad Blood in 97, considering they paid homage to Bret v Taker with Shawn as ref from the same year's SummerSlam at this SummerSlam just gone. 

Edit: Forget that, I've just looked up Bad Blood as an event and seen that they've ran a Hell In A Cell match at all of them

Based Paulie pfp.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 8:25 AM, Clarence said:

Which one of their brothers will interfere and rip the cage door off?

• Like 2