The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I'd be shocked if Ziggler doesn't end up on Raw before Wrestlemania. Perhaps in a fued with John Morrison. And with Vickie getting fired from SD!, I have a terrible haunting feeling that she's going to end up being the anonymous Raw GM.

I don't think they're going to do a MITB at Mania this year, but if they do I would definitely pick Morrison.

On a different note, just finished up jerichos lates book "undisputed". Wow, what a great read!!!! Jericho fans, its a must read, but a great read for wrestling fans too.

I picked it up the other day, but I'm saving reading it for my vacation next week. Struggling to resisting the temptation to crack it open early. Loved his first book.

Assuming the draft's looming, can't say for sure if Ziggler will be stalling or not. With the current roster, he probably would though.

As for the salary discussion, I'd assume much like Cena, Rey has a percentage off his merch sales. There's not anything concrete behind the theory either but it could be a plausible caveat for the position/salary Rey's pegged to make.

Assuming the draft's looming, can't say for sure if Ziggler will be stalling or not. With the current roster, he probably would though.

As for the salary discussion, I'd assume much like Cena, Rey has a percentage off his merch sales. There's not anything concrete behind the theory either but it could be a plausible caveat for the position/salary Rey's pegged to make.

Is this the end of the Ziggler and Vickie "relationship" now?

I'd be shocked if Ziggler doesn't end up on Raw before Wrestlemania. Perhaps in a fued with John Morrison. And with Vickie getting fired from SD!, I have a terrible haunting feeling that she's going to end up being the anonymous Raw GM.

I don't think they're going to do a MITB at Mania this year, but if they do I would definitely pick Morrison.

I think if she was the anonymous GM she would not have been as distraught when she got the boot from Smackdown. Plus the Raw GM has been fairly level for the most part with regards to face/heel divide in my opinion.

I could see Vickie being the RAW GM. Edge had a big rivalry against the Anonymous GM. Vickie had a history with Edge so of course she would pester him. Plus she didn't want people to know it was her so she tried to make unbiased decisions on purpose. ;) I dunno honestly. No matter who ends up being the GM of RAW it will be a stretch at this point I think.

You can hide the lack of mic skills if you pair him with the right guy. I've noticed recently that Morrison can play a great wildman card, with the hair and beard. His match with Miz, the tag match against Nexus recently, he did'nt need to talk, he can just look pissed off and sell the fact that ass-kickings are about to occur. Let someone else talk. Make it really personal, then have Morrison go wildman on his ass.

He's an afterthought right now. He's a 2D spot guy who jobs to the stars and gets little moments in multi-man matches, but he has potential to be a lot more. It just needs some creativity with his story and character development. I mean... I like Morrison, but I don't particularly care about him. Make me care, WWE.

Except there's one problem.... Morrison isn't menacing enough to be Wild Man. I just can't see him as badass. He's too good looking.

Did you see Raw a while ago when he had that match with I think The Miz and as it cut to commercial he was storming around outside the ring like a lunatic?

He look pretty menacing.

Yes. Not really convinced.

Edit: I just can't see being the "Sultan of Sexy" or whaterver they call him, AND being a crazy wild man. It just does not compute.

Yes. Not really convinced.

Edit: I just can't see being the "Sultan of Sexy" or whaterver they call him, AND being a crazy wild man. It just compute.

They did it with HBK once or twice...

EDIT: Can we get rid of the stupid door escape bullshi-

Well, I have to dissagree with The Rock... He didn't really bring it. I think if it was live on the show it would have seemed alot better, but compared to his first little spat, and then compare that to Cena, whom I feel one upped him... This one come short of one upping Cena. Personally, I felt that the facebook picture was a better responce all by itself... that was a message without words. Looking forward to a better reaction hopefully live at some point (soon). I hope Cena responds, but I just don't feel that it was worth responding too (but I hope and think he will).

The whole show was alright, but I was dissapointed with The Miz again. He isn't bringing it either, and now would be the perfect time for him to bring it. Use the voice that says "I'm AWESOME!" and actually get the crowd to boo him, instead of me picking up people laughing at him. I could see them using him more seriously in the future if he could get the reactions he was getting not all that long ago. Also... I swear I like Lawler as a character 20 times better then I did when he was in his prime, lol....

They did it with HBK once or twice...

EDIT: Can we get rid of the stupid door escape bullshi-

Morrison don't look believable as a wild man though... There are moments, don't get me wrong. He has changed my mind about where I think he could get in card position, so I don't doubt that he won't one day to be able to pull off HBK type character's, but.... Right now he's not even half as talented..

First off, one day he needs to sound comfortable on the mic. He's improved drastically, and I don't see him as the kid playing grown up as I have in the past, but he still sounds nervous. A beard can't hide that.

About the Rock...

Didn't he leave 7 years ago when Vince McMahon was out with 2 torn quads? Didn't the Rocks contract expire without anyone in WWE realizing it? Anyone remember if that was what happened?

It was a 'clerical error' and Rock decided not to have anything to do with them for a couple of years but they patched things up when WWE wanted to induct Rock's father and grandfather into their Hall of Fame.

It was a 'clerical error' and Rock decided not to have anything to do with them for a couple of years but they patched things up when WWE wanted to induct Rock's father and grandfather into their Hall of Fame.

Wasn't that the end of the Rock wrestling in WWE though? I know that he has done videos and inducted his grandpa and dad into the HoF.

Wasn't that the end of the Rock wrestling in WWE though? I know that he has done videos and inducted his grandpa and dad into the HoF.

Rock stopped wrestling after his tag match with Foley at Wrestlemania XX but he showed up once later in the year during the Diva Search. He was still with the company, contractually speaking, until the end of the year when the 'clerical error' happened and they parted ways for a couple of years.

Rock stopped wrestling after his tag match with Foley at Wrestlemania XX but he showed up once later in the year during the Diva Search. He was still with the company, contractually speaking, until the end of the year when the 'clerical error' happened and they parted ways for a couple of years.

Ok got ya. Just trying to figure out exactly how the end of his career (possibly first run) happened. Thank you.

Well, I have to dissagree with The Rock... He didn't really bring it. I think if it was live on the show it would have seemed alot better, but compared to his first little spat, and then compare that to Cena, whom I feel one upped him... This one come short of one upping Cena. Personally, I felt that the facebook picture was a better responce all by itself... that was a message without words. Looking forward to a better reaction hopefully live at some point (soon). I hope Cena responds, but I just don't feel that it was worth responding too (but I hope and think he will).

The whole show was alright, but I was dissapointed with The Miz again. He isn't bringing it either, and now would be the perfect time for him to bring it. Use the voice that says "I'm AWESOME!" and actually get the crowd to boo him, instead of me picking up people laughing at him. I could see them using him more seriously in the future if he could get the reactions he was getting not all that long ago. Also... I swear I like Lawler as a character 20 times better then I did when he was in his prime, lol....

Really? Because way I see it, Rock completely flattened Cena's main point from the beginning. He started going on about his family and his literal blood being within the WWE, and on top of that explained why he did what he did with Hollywood. Along with the coup de grace at the end, if that wasn't one-upping Cena, I don't know what will. Cena could use the live feed as an argument though, which he will more than likely do next week(or on twitter)

With Rock's vow about being back, it was hard to predict that Rock's next apparition wouldn't be via satellite. He has a quota to fill with that promise.