The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Using him in a GM role would be perfectly fine. With all of those guys brawling the only thing that came to mind was, "how in the world are things going to get under control?" Having someone like Hogan come out and JUST talk on the mic to set something up would be cool, but they push the limit every single time. Nobody wants to see Hogan blocking punches and taking guys down. He's been doing it since the late 70's and it's ridiculous.

Using him in a GM role would be perfectly fine. With all of those guys brawling the only thing that came to mind was, "how in the world are things going to get under control?" Having someone like Hogan come out and JUST talk on the mic to set something up would be cool, but they push the limit every single time. Nobody wants to see Hogan blocking punches and taking guys down. He's been doing it since the late 70's and it's ridiculous.

Have him come out with a battalion of security.

Have him use Joe as a 'personal enforcer.'

Have him use pyro and/or effects to get their attention.

ANYTHING ..literally ...ANYTHING...would've been better than having Hogan storm the rign and upstage the entire main event scene in basically thirty seconds flat.

Okay, It made sense in the end.

Also, before anyone says anything negative about Anderson getting striped, it's called (metaphorical) "showing your ass" and all the best heels should do it. It stops you from thinking the heels are cooler than the faces. If you think the heel is cooler than the face then you're more likely to cheer the heel.

Also, I thought you had to be starved for 3 days before you be in a Monster's ball?

Okay, It made sense in the end.

Also, before anyone says anything negative about Anderson getting striped, it's called (metaphorical) "showing your ass" and all the best heels should do it. It stops you from thinking the heels are cooler than the faces. If you think the heel is cooler than the face then you're more likely to cheer the heel.

Also, I thought you had to be starved for 3 days before you be in a Monster's ball?

That was the original monsters ball, and I think it was isolation for 24 hours or something. Since then it just means multi man hardcore carnage.

OH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE...

So this is 'listening to the fans?'

Having a 70 year old Hulk Hogan come out to the ring, decimate the bad guys (doing more damage than Team 3D, Abyss, and RVD combined) and blow off the segment by having him take out AJ Styles with one punch and the 4 millionth Hogan/Flair face-off.

I have no idea how the move to Mondays didn't work out. :rolleyes:

Lolz, yeps. I do not mind Hogan per se but he should be a supporting and hyping role not the spotlight, same goes for all the nostalgia guys.

Edit: Oh btw Sting vs Hogan at BFG or sooner pretty much a done deal after the heel turn and Hogan saying to Brooke it would be the last time. Lets see if they did up Nick Patrick to do the count right, or is it wrong? lol, this time lolz.

BOO at Tara putting her career on the line, it pretty much means she's out. And it's pretty stupid having her final match be a 1 on 1, heel vs heel match.

BOO at Eric Young's pointless swerve. The second he appeared I knew we'd be swerved. They might give us some logic later but I know it won't makes enough sense considering Nash has already beaten the crap out of Young at lockdown.