The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Edit: Oh btw Sting vs Hogan at BFG or sooner pretty much a done deal after the heel turn and Hogan saying to Brooke it would be the last time. Lets see if they did up Nick Patrick to do the count right, or is it wrong? lol, this time lolz.

Wow. I don't even know what to say... but you're probably right. Six months for Hogan to get in the best shape of his old as **** life? :eek:

Edit: The look on Taz and Tenay's faces when they panned to them during the Orlando segment... when they didn't really know it yet = priceless.

Double Edit: Why is TNA wasting TV time on this guy?

Wow. I don't even know what to say... but you're probably right. Six months for Hogan to get in the best shape of his old as **** life? :eek:

Edit: The look on Taz and Tenay's faces when they panned to them during the Orlando segment... when they didn't really know it yet = priceless.

Double Edit: Why is TNA wasting TV time on this guy?

Because Bischoff likes him as a talent and for controversy purposes unfortunately and Hogan owed a lot of the Tour performers dates which got them on the radar. I wouldn't mind a Sting vs Hogan redo if it did not get so much damn attention and Hogan was not a cripple.

I guess Syxx-Pac is done with in TNA.

Nope last week he was beat down and Nash and Hall said they would get a third man to fill in. Young being it is so TNA. It is so predictable in its unpredictability sometimes grrr. Also pac warned management beforehand that he could not make the ppv so it was not a full now show. Just shows the administrative chaos in TNA that they did not check all their workers availability before booking them. Much like Love's visa issues. Off course it is also the responsibility of the talent but its the office's responsibility to make sure the talent checks in time.

Because Bischoff likes him as a talent and for controversy purposes unfortunately and Hogan owed a lot of the Tour performers dates which got them on the radar. I wouldn't mind a Sting vs Hogan redo if it did not get so much damn attention and Hogan was not a cripple.

Jordan's character isn't bad. But for something like that you need someone who can cut the hell out of a promo and OJ didn't deliver.

I mean..those were good lines .."no batteries necessary, it'll be our little secret"..but he mumbled through them and the promo lost the creepy Rocky Horror Picture Show vibe it should've had.

OJ definitely just said "This is my ****"

I like his character.

Too bad he does not have the skills to carry a character like that or that it has been presented in an interesting way so far. His promo last week was horrendous. Goldust, Adrian Street style etc is fine imho but takes a lot of skill as a performer and as a writing team. Lenny and Lodi, Billy and Chuck blegh.

Too bad he does not have the skills to carry a character like that or that it has been presented in an interesting way so far. His promo last week was horrendous. Goldust, Adrian Street style etc is fine imho but takes a lot of skill as a performer and as a writing team. Lenny and Lodi, Billy and Chuck blegh.

I wish they would let me do it godammit. I have 10x the charisma OJ has.

Jordan's character isn't bad. But for something like that you need someone who can cut the hell out of a promo and OJ didn't deliver.

I mean..those were good lines .."no batteries necessary, it'll be our little secret"..but we mumbled through them and the promo lost the creepy Rocky Horror Picture Show vibe it should've had.

Lol Peter agreed with you before I read it. Not seeing Impact right now just reacting so not fully informed.

haha..like minds etc

I didn't vote for Wolfe only for him to see him in a 5 minute match. Damnit TNA the reason I watched tonight was for that match.

THEY JUST TOLD YOU THEY WERE LISTENING TO THE FANS, OK?

I didn't vote for Wolfe only for him to see him in a 5 minute match. Damnit TNA the reason I watched tonight was for that match.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Times like these I really despair. Might be time to give ROH 2 to 3 months to convince me as the E style really does not convince me at this time.

Edit: Seriously most of the guys on these boards could book better then this I sometimes feel. Maybe not solo due to the weekly nature and unfamiliarity etc but three of us sure.

I at least hope this tells them that Wolfe is over and put him in a program with somebody ANYBODY. Hell put him in the X-Division, give him something to do instead of being the guy with the hot chick that looks like he doesn't want to be there.

I think the Hogan - Sting confrontation would have been better set as part of the re-debut of TNA Reaction.

Hey at least the show ended with that young up and comer 'Hulk' Hogan getting some TV time. In a segment about Sting and Jarret.

It's been almost 20 minutes I was wondering what happened to those guys. Hopefully, the show ends with another Hogan segment.

EDIT: :rolleyes:

You get your wish!

Why has Sting avoided all the same **** his contemporaries have gotten for sticking around in the spot light too long?

I think its because we usually get Sting in small doses instead of every segment like some. We usally see him lurking and hardly on screen all the time. Plus he's awesome!!! But that's just me.

You get your wish!

Why has Sting avoided all the same **** his contemporaries have gotten for sticking around in the spot light too long?

I don't know. He's been 'retiring' for like seven years now. His feud with JJ went on waaaaaaaayyyyy too long. His 'EPIC' showdowns with Angle and AJ didn't do the business people thought it would.

Honeslty, I think no one complains because there are never any net rumors about him being a jerk.

I am so confused by this segment. What does all of this mean?

For a second I thought they were making Sting the internet yappers voice complaining about Hogan being the focus. Then Hogan made it about him. Then Sting turned face? Then Hogan protected him?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

That was the worst final segment TNA's had on Monday Nights. At least they saved the worst for last.

And he can still deliver to a certain extent and always goes away a couple of months etc. And he actually puts over the young talent from time to time.

Just read the report and thought they announced a Monster's ball. But a one on one on Impact???? FFFS. Monster's ball was one of the few matches that still had worth because it was not overdone.

And he can still deliver to a certain extent and always goes away a couple of months etc. And he actually puts over the young talent from time to time.

Just read the report and thought they announced a Monster's ball. But a one on one on Impact???? FFFS. Monster's ball was one of the few matches that still had worth because it was not overdone.

It was a Monster's Ball in name only. I guess that hurts the match's prestige but it wasn't the bloody spotty spotfest they usually are.