The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Doug Williams def Brian Kendrick. - Kendrick took a couple of rough looking bumps and knocked himself out. Williams put him in a sleeper.

Brother Ray def Jesse Neal and Brother Devon - Jesse speared Devon by accident and Brother Ray hit the Bubba Bomb to win. The ECW guys showed up and did absolutely nothing.

Doing one tag team move doesn't mean chemistry has been discovered. I think it's because he was working with three of the better wrestlers in the world more than anything.

His timing has improved a lot since the last time he was on TV though. I'll give him that.

maybe chemistry wasnt the right word but they click and play well off of each other.

Streaming Victory Road...man, this is one of those PPV that reminds me that the difference between TNA and WWE in the ring is like day and night.

Just wanted to say I liked the Kaz/Styles Vs Terry/Joe match, because I get the impression some will not.

Edit: I thought/think the biker is/will be Tara.

Also when Morgan was on top of the cage I was screaming for Homicide to make the save and reunite LAX.

Streaming Victory Road...man, this is one of those PPV that reminds me that the difference between TNA and WWE in the ring is like day and night.

Just wanted to say I liked the Kaz/Styles Vs Terry/Joe match, because I get the impression some will not.

I liked it as well. They were able to hide Terry's flaws, while showing off his sheer power. It was a fun match.