The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Normally I hate it when advertisements on web pages are the result of being tracked (I.E I look at a game on Play.com and now on the next 5 webpages I visit there is an advert from play with that game on) but this one made me happy.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/1/2607242826.jpg

I think TNA need more control over their advertising :p

Dumb question. I'm super behind on TNA and just now getting caught up. On Wikipedia it says Desmond Wolfe and Magnus saved Douglas Williams from Rob Terry and AJ Styles on the January 6th edition of Impact. All these Impacts I'm watching are downloaded, so I'm not sure where they were shown originally, but this didn't happen in what I'm seeing. Did it actually happen?

What I saw as Terry and AJ beat Williams down and then they cut to Bubba Ray walking towards the parking lot.

*edit*

I think I may have read wiki wrong. I just noticed it said non televised...ugh lame.

Dumb question. I'm super behind on TNA and just now getting caught up. On Wikipedia it says Desmond Wolfe and Magnus saved Douglas Williams from Rob Terry and AJ Styles on the January 6th edition of Impact. All these Impacts I'm watching are downloaded, so I'm not sure where they were shown originally, but this didn't happen in what I'm seeing. Did it actually happen?

What I saw as Terry and AJ beat Williams down and then they cut to Bubba Ray walking towards the parking lot.

*edit*

I think I may have read wiki wrong. I just noticed it said non televised...ugh lame.

I saw that and thought the exact same, I was very disappointed! I hope they might be oart of they but I doubt it

Scott Steiner is priceless. TNA is infinity times better with his presence.

This is spot on!

Two key players of the original storyline they are reprising, a storyline which they were counting on to turn things around and which will have already been written out and has already begun getting pushed, have been taken right out of it. Now, they not only have to rewrite everything from scratch, and change whatever developed from it, they now have to compensate for the fact that those two key players are going to be part of their competition.

All of which could have been avoided by making sure the key players in their big storyline, a storyline they were counting on to turn things around, were under contract before they started it.

Fans of a promotion that fails to grasp common sense in failure to grasp common sense shocker!

It's a good idea to make sure key players in your main angle are under contract to you before you start it

You're making a ton of unfair and unconfirmed assumptions.

Assumption 1: That TNA had begun this storyline with Booker T and Kevin Nash planned to be key players.

Assumption 2: That TNA had begun this storyline with the return of Booker T and Kevin Nash working matches in mind.

Assumption 3: That TNA had begun this storyline relying on Booker T and Kevin Nash so heavily that the entire storyline has to be re-written.

Assumption 4: That Booker T and Kevin Nash will add a single viewer to WWE TV.

Assumption 5: That having 3 original members of a stable isn't enough to stage a proper reunion. Let's not go into the revolving stable door of the Horsemen.

So basically what I'm saying is: you're using a classic straw man argument.