A Diamond Dallas Page question

maskedpropaganda

Alright so I am at work about to go on break so I grab one of those gossip magazines to look through while a eat my snickers right? So I open the cover and on the back it says the really big chick who got sknny from stomach staples from that 80's band Wilson Phillips is getting her own reality show. Great. Groovy. I care. So I start looking behind her in the picture of others who will be in her show and ya got family members OBVIOUS family members doing crap in a kitchen (opening the fridge, taking out the trash etc.).. then ya look at the sink and there is DDP washing dishes. So my question is, is DDP a realtive of the Wilson/Phillips chick or is this the case of a really bad producer getting what he thinks is an unknown actor (wrestlers make great low paid actors the number of indy wrestlers I have seen on Jerry Springer is incredible.)? Anyone have any ideas or knowledge of this? Curiosity kills. Thanks.

Wikipedia is your friend

Starting January 14, 2010, Page will appear in the GSN reality series Carnie Wilson: Unstapled. In a promo for the show, Carnie is speaking to Page on her couch. He also shows up in her singing promo for the show. He apparently has a major role to play in it as Carnie's work-out coach, friend and psuedo-therapist. Prior to her recent pregnancy, he helped Carnie lose 50 pounds (which she regained during the pregnancy) and plans to slim her down again as part of the show.[12]

As a side note Page was the SWF Heavyweight Championship.... SWF being the Swiss Wrestling Federation.

Of course you CAN call it wrestling. Just that most people are more likely to call it babysitting a heroin addict.

Nice! In all seriousness, I've been on about four shows with Paris over the past year and he has just gotten ungodly lazy. He doesn't even put on gear anymore!

I saw DDP in Cedartown, when he wrestled in the aforementioned tag match and he looked awful. He has aged horribly and he looked like a zombie.

Nice! In all seriousness, I've been on about four shows with Paris over the past year and he has just gotten ungodly lazy. He doesn't even put on gear anymore!

I saw DDP in Cedartown, when he wrestled in the aforementioned tag match and he looked awful. He has aged horribly and he looked like a zombie.

How old is DDP now though? Dude's gotta be 50

How's Air Paris doing aside from being lazy though? Does he still put in some effort in the ring? Has he cleaned up his act at all?

The difference is huge. Stone Cold puts your jaw on his shoulder and drops to his butt "stunning" his opponent.

DDP draps his arms around your neck and then drops to the floor as if to "cut off" your head thus Diamond Cutter.

They really don't look that similar.

No there really not similar....off subject whos cutter is better Orton's or DDP's

Oh! The RKO is a cutter....wait a minute! How on earth did I forget what the Diamond Cutter looked like? Anyways, now that my memory is refreshed, I'd have to say Orton's. It just looks like he truely is "The Viper" with him having a wild look in his eyes and then....he strikes! The RKO is truely one of my favorite moves! :D

Archived