R.I.P Tony "Ludvig Borga" Halme

Synticha

One-fight UFC veteran, former WWF wrestler Tony Halme, 47, was found dead in his home saturday night. I don´t have any sources in English...

No details about his death has been released, but apparently there is no foul play involved. I must say, his passing, while unexpected, was not a huge surprise. The guy was basically a mess, his mental and physical health had been rapidly deteriorating in recent years, mainly because of drug abuse.

RIP.

So, Tony "Viikinki" Halme is dead now... He was a respected man in Finland and he was known for his hate against the minorities!

RIP!

So, Tony "Viikinki" Halme is dead now... He was a respected man in Finland and he was known for his hate against the minorities!

RIP!

I really hope this isn't the case... I for one can never respect a man like Tony Halme and I hope and believe that the rest of this country can't aswell!

Don't care about Synticha. Ehh. And Halme was a joke in Finland, not respected.

But yes, he's dead. Here's the real information about the guy. And no, Ludwig or Borga aren't Finnish names for that matter, as one would logicly understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Halme

Razor Ramon vs. Borga

EDIT:

Didn't know he went against Vader in NJPW :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjEneXHtvi8

He was actually one of my favorite heels back in the mid 90's. From squashing Jannetty to ending Tatanka's winning streak...against all logic, I choose to believe him when he says he was in line for the WWF Championship.

No matter what you think of him as a person, and no matter how much he brought his death on himself, he still has a family and presumably loved ones, and I give them my sympathies.

No matter what you think of him as a person, and no matter how much he brought his death on himself, he still has a family and presumably loved ones, and I give them my sympathies.

Actually no, no family at all nor loved ones. Single man troughout his life IIRC.

To be fair we really have no idea what this guys personal life was like. Was he well liked in public? Apparently not? Did he have a g/f or fiance or wife? Apparently not. However that being said I'm quite sure everyone out there has someone that cares about them. We really have no idea who these people are. The guy doesn't sound like a nice guy but as always when not nice guys pass away its best to adhere to the old adage....."if you don't have something nice to say....".

Michael Jackson's passing was a perfect example of people accenting the positives in a man's life that was filled with mostly negatives over the last decade of his life.

To be fair we really have no idea what this guys personal life was like. Was he well liked in public? Apparently not? Did he have a g/f or fiance or wife? Apparently not. However that being said I'm quite sure everyone out there has someone that cares about them. We really have no idea who these people are. The guy doesn't sound like a nice guy but as always when not nice guys pass away its best to adhere to the old adage....."if you don't have something nice to say....".

Michael Jackson's passing was a perfect example of people accenting the positives in a man's life that was filled with mostly negatives over the last decade of his life.

Though I would agree most of the time. I know someone that when they die a few people will be very sad, but that isn't going to stop me and some of my cousins from literally dancing on his grave. Though it is one thing to say and think evil things and another to do them though.

Though I would agree most of the time. I know someone that when they die a few people will be very sad, but that isn't going to stop me and some of my cousins from literally dancing on his grave. Though it is one thing to say and think evil things and another to do them though.

Of course all "rules" have exceptions. If someone murders your entire family I certainly don't expect you to say nice things and wax poetically about their meaningful life sans their mistakes.

That being said for the people we don't know personally such as entertainers its not our right to say baseless accusations about then in the afterlife....this is the internet I'm sure we've done enough of that while they were among the living.

I have to correct myself a bit: Now that I've read some news about him, he was indeed married to a Finnish woman in the 90's and before that he had a long relationship with an American woman.

Also, the reason of death seems to be that of suicide. An illegal gun was found next to him..

Hehe, well to be honest I don't think Tony Halme was that bad a worker, and his personal problems are such common ones in the business it is hard to dislike him for that. His political career sounds somewhat amusing and still less insane than the political career of The Great Sasuke who I believe wore his mask while acting on an official capacity and brought up UFO's in the local parliament where he served.

Plus, I couldn't think of any other notable people from Finland but now I think about it more I am pretty sure they had a formula one driver or something. I hate motorsport though so that still leaves Halme as Finland's finest.

Plus, I couldn't think of any other notable people from Finland but now I think about it more I am pretty sure they had a formula one driver or something. I hate motorsport though so that still leaves Halme as Finland's finest.

Then might I suggest you look into the Professional Bowling Association and focus on Mikka Koivuniemi (pretty sure I have that spelled right). Strikes me as a much better guy when I've seen him than Halme was reported to be.

Jim Ross on Halme:

Too bad to hear about the untimely death of Tony Halme aka Ludvig Borga who had a brief stint in WWE many years ago. Ludvig had a great look and was a fair hand in the ring. I do remember that we had to make sure and cover up an "SS" tattoo that he had on his calf which was not a flattering choice of ink and was extremely politically incorrect for any generation.

Nah Hakkinen the formula one driver all the way in "sports" that is. Plus they have some very good strong men, wintersport athletes, soccer players (,Litmanen,) and apparently bowlers. For such a small country population and resource wise Finland is pretty darn impressive.

RIP Borga

I watch a good bit of poker and I dunno why but if it is European tourney alot of the talent I see is from Finland or even if it is just European in an american tourney 75% of the time it seems he is from Finland. :) - there has to be something to that too. lol - Point being they seem to take their cards seriously which is aces in my book. Something else our friends the Fins seem to do well.

Nah Hakkinen the formula one driver all the way in "sports" that is. Plus they have some very good strong men, wintersport athletes, soccer players (,Litmanen,) and apparently bowlers. For such a small country population and resource wise Finland is pretty darn impressive.

RIP Borga

You know, I thought about Hakkinen as well. But being in the US, I haven't watched enough Formula 1 to be sure I was remembering his name correctly. So I figured I'd leave Hakkinen to someone who could speak more directlly to him.

Do also remember seeing the strong men contenders when that sport's on ESPN as well. But here Stateside I would imagine the most visible one is either Koivuniemi or that hockey guy it sounds like FIN was mentioning. Except I could have sworn his first name was Saku and not Mikko. Of course, I'm sketchy on my hockey and I could just be trying to artificially separate him from Koivuniemi in my mind.

Do also remember seeing the strong men contenders when that sport's on ESPN as well. But here Stateside I would imagine the most visible one is either Koivuniemi or that hockey guy it sounds like FIN was mentioning. Except I could have sworn his first name was Saku and not Mikko.

Mikko is Saku's little brother!

Archived