strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, becoming a protege midgame has no effect on stats.

In my game, Jay Chord suffered a herniated spinal disk, and was forced to retire. I can't help but think American Patriot got tired of his attitude and decided to do something about it.

Unfortunately, becoming a protege midgame has no effect on stats.

In my game, Jay Chord suffered a herniated spinal disk, and was forced to retire. I can't help but think American Patriot got tired of his attitude and decided to do something about it.

Ouch for the Jay Chord thing, reminds me of the time in my TEW08 watcher game, where Alicia Strong got a semi-severed spinal column and had to retire. She spent the rest of her days as a colour commentator. :(

Atleast Jay Chord deserved it :cool:

Not really strange because of the way the game works, but TCW just started up their Saturday Night Showcase TV show airing on... Thursday nights :p

Seeing as I tried to counter with a new show opposite theirs on Saturday nights maybe the joke's on me...

Huh, this was a new one for me...

Apparently, Runaway Train made a short appearance on national television and did some promo work for SWF. Apparently he did a good job, and came across as a spokesperson for wrestling as a whole.

It doesn't appear to be a narrative that was ninjaed in recently, and I can't seem to see what, if anything, this actually did.

Still, good to see Runaway Train becoming the spokesman for wrestling!

Darren Drozdov passed away in February 2010, and it was listed as one of the positive things in WWE that month....

Deaths as "positive events" has been mentioned a few times. Its not the death itself that's positive, obviously, but the reaction of the workers. Shared grief bringing them together.

Well, it's official, my USPW game has taken a turn for the worse.

<Liberty dead>

Yes, he was in fact my current champion. Also, thanks go out to Jay Chord for adding insult to injury ...

Wow.. I was going to make a future Cornellverse mod for TEW08 where Libery would have died in a fatal motorcycle accident.

Scary. :(

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/756/decoltdoh.jpg

By 2014, the only DeColt still in CGC....is Alex. But what's funny is the impact Jack has on the promotion. They start going with a Steve & Jack vs Stone Siblings program, trading the main event slot between that and McFly vs Bryan Holmes, pulling 93+ each time out and go from International to Global in 3 months (INT in May, Global in August).

Archived