strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its no suprise Regal v Santino got a A, i'm nearly 2 years into a game i am playing with a new fed and WWE already has all top 10 matches as 100, stat makers are far far far to generious

In other news, the sky is blue.

It really is saddening that, after all these years of TEW, modmakers still grossly over-inflate stats in real world mods.

Folks should do everything in their power to go, look at the C-Verse, and base their workers' stats accordingly. There's no reason that Jeff Hardy should be much better than, say, Brett Biggz.

[/b]

In other news, the sky is blue.

It really is saddening that, after all these years of TEW, modmakers still grossly over-inflate stats in real world mods.

Folks should do everything in their power to go, look at the C-Verse, and base their workers' stats accordingly. There's no reason that Jeff Hardy should be much better than, say, Brett Biggz.

Give Jeff Hardy some credit, I'd say after maturing with the storylines with HHH etc his performance is a C, and brawling slightly better than Brett.

its no suprise Regal v Santino got a A, i'm nearly 2 years into a game i am playing with a new fed and WWE already has all top 10 matches as 100, stat makers are far far far to generious

Give Jeff Hardy some credit, I'd say after maturing with the storylines with HHH etc his performance is a C, and brawling slightly better than Brett.

Yes, but he has significantly less Charisma, so it balances out. Seriously, I think the highest charisma I"d give Jeff Hardy would be a C-, and only with even lower acting and microphone abilities, and the C- would be there JUST so he can avoid falling under owner goals for charisma.

In-ring he's improved, but on the microphone it's really hard to call going from "completly god awful" to just "god awful" improved. IT'd be like if a midget had a growth spurt and grew two inches. Congrats, now you're 4'2".

Yes, but he has significantly less Charisma, so it balances out. Seriously, I think the highest charisma I"d give Jeff Hardy would be a C-, and only with even lower acting and microphone abilities, and the C- would be there JUST so he can avoid falling under owner goals for charisma.

In-ring he's improved, but on the microphone it's really hard to call going from "completly god awful" to just "god awful" improved. IT'd be like if a midget had a growth spurt and grew two inches. Congrats, now you're 4'2".

I think his mic would be a D, but his charisma is at least a C+, I think in the entertainment section, he's like a less charismatic Remmy Skye, charismatic, but it doesn't translate on the sticks.

My promotions dojo just brought through a random new worker. A 17-year old female wrestler who is a heavyweight... Her best skill (really only skill) is B+ stamina. Her name is Esther. Awesome.

Too bad my promotion doesn't have a women's divison. I still signed her and sent her to development, just for kicks.

The guy has charisma, not above a B- but not below a C+, how do you think he got over? Sure, he was willing to do some crazy moves, but there was something there. Maybe a C, but that's just because I can't stay mad at you. :D

Could be he got over because he does have solid SQ and is willing to take crazy bumps?

You don't NEED oodles of charisma to get over, just one of the many ways you can.

My promotions dojo just brought through a random new worker. A 17-year old female wrestler who is a heavyweight... Her best skill (really only skill) is B+ stamina. Her name is Esther. Awesome.

Too bad my promotion doesn't have a women's divison. I still signed her and sent her to development, just for kicks.

LOL.. Big Esther can tangle with the boys.

If you don't have a women's division, why not just set your dojo to men only? :eek:

I'm working on getting a women's division, currently, *I* don't have one, but my development fed does, when I feel like calling up the women I got, I'll switch to make women a divsion and stick em on my 'b' show when I get one. :)

Could be he got over because he does have solid SQ and is willing to take crazy bumps?

You don't NEED oodles of charisma to get over, just one of the many ways you can.

Star Quality? To begin with he looked like a scrawny teenager who had been to one-too-many raves.

We'll just agree to disagree, but the way you see Jeff Hardy's SQ, is how mods REALLY become oversaturated. :D

In my SWF game, I sent Marat down to development (just for a month! he was selling an injury), and just too see what I was getting into, I turned off autosave, and then ran a narrative making him peak physcologically. The three stats effected, Phycology, Selling and Consistency, I was surprised.

Phycology stayed at D.

Consistency stayed at B.

Selling went from E to A.

I'll say it twice in case you are in disbelief.

SELLING WENT FROM E TO A

:eek:

LOL.. Big Esther can tangle with the boys.

I would have to say Esther is one of the big boys...

If you don't have a women's division, why not just set your dojo to men only? :eek:

I'm working on getting a women's division, currently, *I* don't have one, but my development fed does, when I feel like calling up the women I got, I'll switch to make women a divsion and stick em on my 'b' show when I get one. :)

Valid question. I never really looked at it, to be honest. If I had, I might have still left it. Not hoping to get women's wrestlers, but female talent for managers, etc.

I would have to say Esther is one of the big boys...

Valid question. I never really looked at it, to be honest. If I had, I might have still left it. Not hoping to get women's wrestlers, but female talent for managers, etc.

You should make Esther a manager playing a bodyguard role, like have a heel with a weasel gimmick use her to stand in people's way, and they back off, not wanting to hit a poor lady. ;)

What's her Menace at? :rolleyes:

Do you mean where in the game is it? If you go to game world and click on the national flag this pops up.

I have to made a copy of my current save and get myself over there with a new fed, the good people of Mexico deserve some wrestling!

when i do that i get a box that gives me a breakdown, promotion and location nothing like what you got

What is with all the Jeff Hardy hate? If he doesn't have charisma then how did he become a main event star in WWE? You know, the fed where talent in the ring means very little.

Having a dislike for a wrestler, and saying that they are terrible is saying two different things. You can hate a wrestler and still know in your mind that they are good. Jeff obviously had it, every time he took his shirt off the women fainted in their seats. Sure, his mic skills lacked at times but you can't really think his charisma would be at a C- or less?

And he wasn't a spot monkey either. He has taken some sick bumps but they were at major PPVs. It wasn't like he was jumping off 20 foot ladders into tables on every episode of Raw!

If I was making a real world mod I would put his Mic at D+, his Charisma at B (yes B) and his acting at D+ as well.

Archived