strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing NHB 1989 as NWA and Bill Irwin left to sign a written deal with NJPW which is fine i jobbed him on the way out. On his first show with them he gets injured and is out for 5 months and 3 weeks.

Bet he wished he never left the safe world of the NWA

i wonder who was driving the steamroller

Rob Conway?

I call your attention to Mae Young in the upper left corner and the story in the lower right corner.

Asking questions about drug policy because an 87 year old employee dies? REALLY? :p

I think you're looking at it wrong.

They want to know what drugs kept her alive well past her death in 1992

This was awesome. I have a development territory used to well develop my female wrestlers. I sent Daffney and Lacey Von Erich down to develop for awhile. The AI puts them in a tag team together. What is their tag team name? Brain Damage. The psycho and the dumb blond! Such a perfect name!

Not sure if that counts as a strange event, but I found it AWESOME!

I consider this to be strange. He snubs me due to loyalty, but rejects his daddy at the same time. He didn't say "he was too big for me", so I'm going to assume that when his contract runs up with SWF - he's mine. :)

Thought I should add that in this particular game, we're third in the US promotion rankings. SWF is 4th, USPW in 2nd, and TCW with a commanding lead... even though we're all Cult.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/AngerDon.png

Single greatest event ever.

I have taken to Devastating Don so much I'm undergoing a project in which I make him SWF World Champion without sending him to developmental.

But atm he is with NYCW, and I wouldn't want to relieve them of such a prospect. ;)

Craptastic, I posted this in the wrong thread .. anyhow ... The first death in my KYR WWE game happened 7 months into my game, Brutus Beefcake dying because of drugs. An indy worker 2 months prior to this incident whose name I unfortunately forgot went to jail for 15 years o.O for second degree murder (what is the difference between second/first degree murder anyhow?).

Craptastic, I posted this in the wrong thread .. anyhow ... The first death in my KYR WWE game happened 7 months into my game, Brutus Beefcake dying because of drugs. An indy worker 2 months prior to this incident whose name I unfortunately forgot went to jail for 15 years o.O for second degree murder (what is the difference between second/first degree murder anyhow?).

At the most basic level, first degree is pre-meditated (as in you decided "shucks, I'm gonna go shoot that guy!" And then you shoot him), while second degree is not. An example of second degree murder would be walking in on your wife getting "busy" with another man, freaking out, and in a moment of passion smashing a lamp over his head and killing him. It's still murder, but there were circumstances that made it difficult for you to control yourself and was generally less malicious.

At the most basic level, first degree is pre-meditated (as in you decided "shucks, I'm gonna go shoot that guy!" And then you shoot him), while second degree is not. An example of second degree murder would be walking in on your wife getting "busy" with another man, freaking out, and in a moment of passion smashing a lamp over his head and killing him. It's still murder, but there were circumstances that made it difficult for you to control yourself and was generally less malicious.

I think you're wrong. First degree murder is murder with special circumstance, i.e. killing a cop, judge, torture or execution style killings and the like.

Second degree is just premeditated.

Your example of walking in on your wife and shooting both of them in passion would be manslaughter.

Your example of walking in on your wife and shooting both of them in passion would be manslaughter.

No - manslaughter is killing someone accidentally (e.g. punching someone in the head causing them to die due to an existing medical condition). People don't accidentally die from being shot.

I think you're wrong. First degree murder is murder with special circumstance, i.e. killing a cop, judge, torture or execution style killings and the like.

Second degree is just premeditated.

I'd say this is wrong. I better wikipedia it but Comradebot's version has been my understanding of it for the past 5 years.

Bradford Peverell was recently injured in a freak gardening accident he suffered...... MINOR FOOD POISOINING

How you get food poision while gardening, he must of ate his own home grown food

well he could have been taking plant food :rolleyes: food poisioning just a cover up????

Sam Keith has taken over OLLIE in my MAW game. I haven't paid much attention to the world of wrestling besides North America and I'm surprised as what the Mexican wrestling industry looks like. After obviously some horrible times OLLIE has dropped so low to Regional and Sam Keith of all people come to revive it.

I just find it odd that MHW is ahead of OLLIE. Just doesn't seem right. MPWF and SOTBPW pulling some dirty tricks? :p

Archived