strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not that weird considering that's what happened to him in real life...brain tumour or something to that effect.

Mark Copani is Muhammed Hassan. You're thinking of Matt Capotelli, they guy who won Tough Enough with John Morrison who was looking like a decent prospect until he developed a brain tumour and had to have about a quarter of his brain removed. He posted a picture of a post surgery MRI on his MySpae page - in that image, the dark area inside the skull is an empty space where brain used to be. He's lucky to be alive and walking.

Mark Copani is Muhammed Hassan. You're thinking of Matt Capotelli, they guy who won Tough Enough with John Morrison who was looking like a decent prospect until he developed a brain tumour and had to have about a quarter of his brain removed. He posted a picture of a post surgery MRI on his MySpae page - in that image, the dark area inside the skull is an empty space where brain used to be. He's lucky to be alive and walking.

S**T! I've never seen the MRI before but christ almighty how he's alive is a miracle...christ he was quite a talent as well its such a shame he got struck down like that.

But wow that picture is just like :eek:

I had a brain tumor as well, not AS big but my MRT, while the hole itself is smaller, looks the same (left side of the skull just above the ear). It's a very scary thought, however let me assure you guys that while a part of the brain is missing, in a lot of cases it doesn't have an effect on daily life - the remaining parts of the brain can take over a lot of work (sometimes with training/rehab, which in my case fortunately wasn't needed). I'm back to work and all, but if I was a wrestler my career would be over, as they drilled a hole into my skull for the surgery which was closed afterwards with the removed bone more or less literally "glued" back in place - damage to that area isn't a thing I'd really fancy.

S**T! I've never seen the MRI before but christ almighty how he's alive is a miracle...christ he was quite a talent as well its such a shame he got struck down like that.

But wow that picture is just like :eek:

Yeah, thanks for sharing that Jennie. I had followed that news when it was happening but I had never seen a picture of his brain post-surgery. How he's alive truly is a miracle. His shoot promo when he had to give up the OVW belt and say goodbye was really emotional. It was disappointing when WWE released him from his contract last year because he has the talent, but some things are out of our hands.

I had a brain tumor as well, not AS big but my MRT, while the hole itself is smaller, looks the same (left side of the skull just above the ear). It's a very scary thought, however let me assure you guys that while a part of the brain is missing, in a lot of cases it doesn't have an effect on daily life - the remaining parts of the brain can take over a lot of work (sometimes with training/rehab, which in my case fortunately wasn't needed). I'm back to work and all, but if I was a wrestler my career would be over, as they drilled a hole into my skull for the surgery which was closed afterwards with the removed bone more or less literally "glued" back in place - damage to that area isn't a thing I'd really fancy.

I'm glad you were able to pull through that ordeal.

Here's an 'other event' that happened in November 2019:

Enygma finally hung up his boots. At 44 years old he decided it was time and with only 19% on his way to the Hall of Immortals. He was with us for the majority of 2018 and I didn't do him any real favors while with us besides give him a fat paycheck.

I looked and saw he was the USPW Television Champion when he retired. So that means that Alicia Strong - she's head booker, Sam (73) is still there - let him go over in his final match and now he's going to become a road agent for them. Oh yeah, Dojo Enygma just opened as well. :p

EDIT: Yeah, this is actually strange. Ross Henry just had a non wrestling injury and he has a bruised buttocks for a week. The news story is strange.

Lol... Stars of Raw 128 :D

They're doing pretty well for a company that has a corporation behind them. :rolleyes:

Well, hope this news doesn't bother them too much ;)

Tristram Day just died... Here's the story:

"In tragic news, it's just been announced that Tristram Day, 35, died last night after being seriously infected by a bite of a rabid badger. Police have identified the suspect as being Black and White, about 9 Kilograms, and of 'Surly Disposition'. Tributes have been pouring in all day"

:D

started a Montreal 1997 mod. A few months into the game (I am running WCW) Vince McMahon suddenly dies (forgot what specifically). Since neither Shane or Stephanie were entered into the wrestling world yet, the WWF winds up in the hands of...

Jeff Jarrett.

Damn, the first couple of TEW, Tommy and Jennifer have just divorced. Now Tommy Jr. is doomed to a broken home :(

What year is Tommy Jnr. "Born" and did they divorce before this date? Because that would be some kind've divorce when Tommy Snr. still get's action when he likes...

Archived