strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/123.png

3 days in to Eidenhoek's save

Well dude...you're going to have a ton of people dying since EVERYONE WHO STARTED IN THE 2010 DATA IS AT LEAST 70.

Seriously, filter the people according to deceased. It's kind of big.

Edit:

So...Seeker's...no longer a priest?

So he's protestant now?

Well dude...you're going to have a ton of people dying since EVERYONE WHO STARTED IN THE 2010 DATA IS AT LEAST 70.

Seriously, filter the people according to deceased. It's kind of big.

Edit:

So...Seeker's...no longer a priest?

So he's protestant now?

I have but 4 in a day, is that normal?

Guest codey

I thought this was pretty cool.

In my JHS game, before he went off to WLW, Mr. Lucha III and Phoenix III formed a tag team. Officially, it was just named Mr. Lucha III & Phoenix III, but I like to imagine it was something like Los Tres Amigos.

I thought this was pretty cool.

In my JHS game, before he went off to WLW, Mr. Lucha III and Phoenix III formed a tag team. Officially, it was just named Mr. Lucha III & Phoenix III, but I like to imagine it was something like Los Tres Amigos.

Add in Elemental III and you have the greatest Trios team ever.

Or Swarm III, if you have to keep it Mexico-based.

Guest codey
TCW just held Total Mayhem XVI in my diary game, and Vengeance and scout had the night's best match. To anyone that says Vengeance is just a decent wrestler with a great character, he's much more!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/pandajail.jpg

Well, it was hard to see with that mask on... wonder if he still wears it in prison?

Three years for "dangerous driving"??? Did he, like, drive on the wrong side of the road for hours? Take out a city's worth of garbage cans? Run over an entire animal shelter, forcing PETA to take action?

And I'm sure he'll make great friends in prison with that mask...

Three years for "dangerous driving"??? Did he, like, drive on the wrong side of the road for hours? Take out a city's worth of garbage cans? Run over an entire animal shelter, forcing PETA to take action?

Be honest: would you mess with the guy crazy enough to walk around in prison wearing a panda mask?

Nah he pretty much drove like everyone does in Grand Theft Auto in real life. Spending hours just driving on the sidewalk running down grannies.

Did he always have that "uh-oh I dropped the soap" expression on his mask?

The Comedian died in a car accident.

Debonair David Peterson is now the owner of DIW.

That's possibly the best thing that could ever happen to DIW. Rid the company of a guy who refuses to drop the title AND the locker room doesn't have to deal with his cancerous attitude anymore. I have a DIW game I go back to every now and again that's in April 2011. After 15-months he still refuses to job to anyone. He'll lose in a tag match (if the person is over), but he refuses to drop the title. He's Australia's version of Jay Chord... or he's exactly what Jay Chord will become as he ages.

Perhaps it's just my poor booking that hasn't allowed anyone to get to the same level as The Comedian. I really like Bob Shrunkle - he's safe, consistent, resilience is great, has some star quality, and his menace can improve. His top row is HORRIBLE and his entertainment is awful. Anything longer than a 5-minute match will cause him to pass out though. But back to my point, The Comedian has a 42 in Australia and closest person to him (whose heel) is Mayhem Mulhoney who only has a 32 in Australia.

I'd love to put the belt on Mulhoney, but The Comedian is a pain the ass. :mad:

Archived