What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
am now 2032 in the watcher game and there are wrestlers who have been there since the beginning in the company I made and many others who jumped ship to another company. Some have come back and stuck around until jumping again or retiring and others have stayed away since their original jump. There are even many who retired and decided to stick around as commentators/road agents/managers. It shows me they care about the company. Maybe it's part of the 'loyal' personality or maybe it's just those who stuck around were happy to work in the company in some capacity. Whatever the case may be, this has helped me figure out the perfect roster for my custom company when I play the real game. Those who will fight it out and not swim away if the ship starts to sink. Those workers will be ultimately rewarded.

WPL World Heavyweight Championship

Steel Cage Match - Only way to win is by pinfall or submission

Sean McFly defeated Steve DeColt by pinfall to become the new champion

I like a lot of your ideas man. That was probably a really brutal match. McFly is easily the best worker in the game IMO. Been playing as NOTBPW myself and am now in June. I've gone a different route however and am building my entire promotion around DeColt vs The Stones. I'm building DeColt as an arrogant but legit heel who wins clean and doesn't need the help of anyone else. He's at 100 momentum and 98 popularity in Canada and he will stay like that until he loses the belt (which will not be for a long, long time). I'm saving DeColt vs Jerermy for MidSummer madness and then DeColt vs Dan Jr for Winter War. I'll probably have a triple threat featuring all three somewhere in between, but in the mean time they are all being kept strong.

I'm starting to think that running Cult promotions just isn't for me...

After spending a bunch of time laying down plans for USPW, I finally got to booking shows. And though the initial results are decent enough, I'm already feeling kinda indifferent toward the actual booking, rather than excited to run the next show. The exact same thing happened with CGC. I laid out a bunch of plans (both short-term and long-term), found uses for pretty much the entire roster, and avoided the pitfall of signing too much new talent... all the things that are conducive to me having a fun game of some length with TCW or the SWF. I don't know if its the realization that the road to national will be a long one or over-planning, but the booking process just doesn't have the appeal that it usually does. I already have that "back to TCW/SWF" feeling....

Real World game playing as WWE...

Punk won over Cena at Summerslam and was attacked by Nash afterwards, leading to Del Rio cashing in. This led to the same confrontation with the same answers from Nash (that HHH told him to 'stick it' to the winner) HHH will continue to plead his innocence and side with Punk, even going as far as blaming Steph for the text. At Night of Champions, Punk will face Nash. HHH will be in Punk's corner with Nash revealing he will have a surprise in his corner (Scott Hall? HBK? Shane McMahon?) HHH will, of course, screw Punk, joining Nash and the mystery man.

Cena Del Rio will feud with Cena citing the same reasons as in real life.

Christian retained his title after he brought somebody back to the WWE to help him, and it wasn't Edge. No, in my world, it was Chris Jericho. This has led to Jericho feuding with after Jericho attacked Orton with a chair during a promo where he tried to tell Orton facing him (Jericho) would be a mistake. After the brutal attack, Orton was taken away from the arena. The same night, JBL returned, and, in the Main Event between Shemaus & Jericho, he distracted the ref while Christian took out Sheamus allowing Jericho to pick up the win. Post-match, Jericho & Christian beatdown Shemaus. This feud also has Mick Foley involved who is now the SmackDown GM after HHH decided to remove Teddy Long from his GM duties, which led to.....

The reformation of 'The Nation'. Long (now heel) feels racially victimized and manages to convince Mark Henry that he is being racially discriminated against, too. Ron Killings is also convinced along with Jayson Jackson (JTG) and the group have started tearing up RAW & SmackDown. Not sure where this one is heading but I've always liked the idea of 'The New Nation'.

I brought Chavo back and he is again feuding with Rey Mysterio but I plan on pushing Chavo, hopefully to the Main Event. It's likely Sin Cara will also get involved in this feud.

Brock Lesnar is also back and I'm slowly building Lesnar/Taker for Wrestlemania. I've started airing videos for Undertakers return already but it won't be for a while. Eventually, Lesnar will debut saying he's sick of all of this talk about 'Taker returning and that he should retire. He says that he knows one thing that will make 'Taker quit the WWE and that is ending 'The Streak'. This is where Samoa Joe will also debut, wanting to end 'The Streak'. Joe & Brock will feud with Brock coming out on top and going on to WrestleMania.

Oh, I've also made Superstars an hour long show and brought back the Cruiserweight title. Superstars will be used to showcase the high-flyers, the Diva's and at time, the tag division. I've got a bunch of teams and am re-building the division.

Can't think of much else....for now. Really enjoying this game, though.

I've recently hit global with my created company in the CVerse and have signed Big Smack Scott at the first opportunity. Fairly soon after my jubilation at out-bidding the SWF and making Big Smack Scott one of the most highly paid workers in the world wore off, I realised have absolutely nothing to do with him and he is a terrible fit for my Performance = Popularity fed. Therefore, a new B-show 'Big Smack Scott's School of Wrestling' will debut as my rough equivalent of NXT. Its purpose is almost entirely to anger the imaginary CVerse smarks as Big Smack Scott will constantly bury and supposedly teach to wrestle the most talented indie darlings I can sign.

I've recently hit global with my created company in the CVerse and have signed Big Smack Scott at the first opportunity. Fairly soon after my jubilation at out-bidding the SWF and making Big Smack Scott one of the most highly paid workers in the world wore off, I realised have absolutely nothing to do with him and he is a terrible fit for my Performance = Popularity fed. Therefore, a new B-show 'Big Smack Scott's School of Wrestling' will debut as my rough equivalent of NXT. Its purpose is almost entirely to anger the imaginary CVerse smarks as Big Smack Scott will constantly bury and supposedly teach to wrestle the most talented indie darlings I can sign.

That's awesome. One of the best uses of the Smackers I've read. He'll probably maim a few of them, but the C-verse is pretty loaded with indy talent.

Dude, have a championship for the rookies to win and have somebody like Cornell come in as a rookie, angering the smarks who feel he is better than that. He is about to win the title when Scott appears and cashes in his 'rematch clause,' which is a stupid thing to say but that's Scott for you, he then wins the belt by burying Cornell and boots him off the show, deeming him to be too poor a worker for a show as great as 'Big Smack Scott's School of Wrestling.'

Beats 'Man Under Pressure,' that's for sure.

Custom company, trying to build someone to take the World Title off of Jack Bruce. Currently, he's feuding with Greg Gauge and his Evolution stable also consisting of Bret Starr and Davis Wayne Newton, who sadly hit his overness cap at 43.

Stole Squeeky McClean from SWF and he comes in as my #2 overness guy, currently feuding with Eric Eisen who he says kept him down in Supreme. Basically a rehash of my Zimmy Bumfhole vs. Eric Eisen feud.

"The Raging Bull" Jack Marlowe is feuding with Citizen X's Cacophony Society and specifically Bruce the Giant. He lost to Bruce due to interference at my last PPV, and will face him again in a cage soon.

I'm trying to find feuds for Champagne Lover (heel) and Mainstream Hernandez (face) who have already faced each other. I'm pondering throwing Hernandez back into the world title picture, but I don't want that to get stale.

Spoilers for my NYCW diary (lol, spoilers in a game where I plan everyone for everyone...):

Apparently Jack Avatar can't handle the pressure of going all out. I am pissed.

Come to think of it, since the show's posted, it's not really spoilers...

~~~

In my EPW game, Friday 1, January.

Rip Chord out of the business. Jay Chord's the owner.

Well, Chord's still in for awhile, but Jay's the owner. Earliest I've seen it.

I'm trying to find feuds for Champagne Lover (heel) and Mainstream Hernandez (face) who have already faced each other. I'm pondering throwing Hernandez back into the world title picture, but I don't want that to get stale.

Make a Mainstream/American stable against the...non-Mainstream/lucharesu stable. Gives Hernandez and Lover plenty of people to fight, while also giving your roster ridiculous amounts of ridiculous high-flyers.

This is one of the greatest things I have ever read on these forums. I can just imagine B.S.S. going over, burying and maiming everyone on that brand!

I am playing my first SWF game since TEW2004. Have to say I am excited about Big Smack Scott, and others. I haven't used most of this roster so it should be fun. Plus I am not familiar with the product but I will pick up on it rather quickly.

Eric Eisen as World Champion is interesting. I have an idea what I plan to do with the World Title picture. Don't know how long I will keep the belt on Eisen.

Big Cat Brandon and Joe Sexy is an interesting feud. I want Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore to feud. As for BCB I will be moving him into a feud with Remo Richardson I think.

I am playing my first SWF game since TEW2004. Have to say I am excited about Big Smack Scott, and others. I haven't used most of this roster so it should be fun. Plus I am not familiar with the product but I will pick up on it rather quickly.

Have fun with Big Smack Scott man! In my SWF games I often set myself challenges such as 'get BSS over' and 'get an A rated match from BSS'. Needless to say, I failed.

Best. Idea.

Have fun with Big Smack Scott man! In my SWF games I often set myself challenges such as 'get BSS over' and 'get an A rated match from BSS'. Needless to say, I failed.

Yeah I am not going to try and get an A match out of him anytime soon. Not worried too much about getting him over either but I will be using him a lot. Him causing problems will be fun in itself.

I'll spare you the details of my WWE game... but I have sufficiently revitalized the tag team division fairly realistically. I had Triple H come out and pretty much state, enough d*cking around with the tag team division... really straight forward. He brought back the "World" tag team titles giving each brand a set of titles. The "blue / Smackdown" belts originally won by Benoit and Angle were renamed the United States Tag Team titles.

Raw Tag Division

The 'A' List (David Otunga and "Mr. Perfect" Joe Hennig)

World's Greatest Tag Team

The Uso's

Africa's Most Wanted (Kofi Kingston and Justin Gabriel managed by Big Zeke)

Hawkins and Ryder (turned Curt babyface)

The Varsity Villains (Brother Curtis and Brother Riley, frat boy gimmick)

The next two aren't full on tag teams but tag up constantly...

The Skull and Bones (stable w/ Miz, Swagger, Ziggler and Big Show managed by Vickie)

CM Punk w/ either Colt Cabana or Luke Gallows

Smackdown Tag Division

Kingdom United (Wade Barrett and Nigel McGuinness)

Kings of Wrestling

Legacy (Cody and Ted managed by Ted Sr.)

The Hart Dynasty

The Raj (Mahal and Khali)

I'll spare you the details of my WWE game... but I have sufficiently revitalized the tag team division fairly realistically. I had Triple H come out and pretty much state, enough d*cking around with the tag team division... really straight forward. He brought back the "World" tag team titles giving each brand a set of titles. The "blue / Smackdown" belts originally won by Benoit and Angle were renamed the United States Tag Team titles.

Raw Tag Division

The 'A' List (David Otunga and "Mr. Perfect" Joe Hennig)

World's Greatest Tag Team

The Uso's

Africa's Most Wanted (Kofi Kingston and Justin Gabriel managed by Big Zeke)

Hawkins and Ryder (turned Curt babyface)

The Varsity Villains (Brother Curtis and Brother Riley, frat boy gimmick)

The next two aren't full on tag teams but tag up constantly...

The Skull and Bones (stable w/ Miz, Swagger, Ziggler and Big Show managed by Vickie)

CM Punk w/ either Colt Cabana or Luke Gallows

Smackdown Tag Division

Kingdom United (Wade Barrett and Nigel McGuinness)

Kings of Wrestling

Legacy (Cody and Ted managed by Ted Sr.)

The Hart Dynasty

The Raj (Mahal and Khali)

Done the same in my game but my teams compete on both shows. I've got:

The Uso's

Kings of Wrestling

The Briscoes

The Dudley Boyz

The British Connection (Brutus Magnus & Drew McIntyre)

Hart Foundation 2.0 (Harry Smith & Teddy Hart)

Otunga & McGillicuty

Hawkins & Ryback (Ryback being Skip Sheffield, of course)

Mahal & Khali

Having just finished a certain Agatha Christie novel last night, I was struck with a great idea. To turn Valiant and Jack Geidroyc, who I've been using as a crazy God-fearing Brit, has just gone down to injury. Valiant, his sane partner, is going to use this time put together the suspects (Who include literally everyone on the roster), and try and solve the case over who just who the hell beat Geidroyc senseless and left him injured. Over a period of two months, Valiant is going to go deeper and deeper into the case with his suspicions, and finally come out realizing that it was about 12 dudes that jumped Geidroyc and put him on the shelf. This is going to set up both of them turning into Wrath of God-like characters and running amok.

I'll use this to slowly phase out Vengeance as my crazy religion-based heel, who I think should fit well on my B show. His minions, John Greeg and Papa Najac (A voodoo Swoop McCarthy) will probably split up, too, with Greed going over to Geidroyc and Najac sticking with Vengeance.

Done the same in my game but my teams compete on both shows. I've got:

The Uso's

Kings of Wrestling

The Briscoes

The Dudley Boyz

The British Connection (Brutus Magnus & Drew McIntyre)

Hart Foundation 2.0 (Harry Smith & Teddy Hart)

Otunga & McGillicuty

Hawkins & Ryback (Ryback being Skip Sheffield, of course)

Mahal & Khali

Nice list

An update of my game

WRESTLING AIM REVOLUTION

Begin of March 2011

My promotion is now in a small size since end of January.

Roster

Davis Wayne Newton (ME - Heel)

Mario Heroic (ME - Face)

Thrill Seeker (ME - Face)

Antix (UM - Heel)

Regular Joe (UM - Face)

Johnny Martin (UM - Face)

Ant-Man (M - Heel)

Biff The Bruiser (M - Heel)

Great Tiger (UM - Face) (my avatar)

Hugh de Aske (UM - Heel)

Roderick Remus (M - Heel)

Bob Casey (LM - Heel)

El Diablo (LM - Heel)

Running Wolf (LM - Face)

Joey Beauchamp (Opener - Face)

Mr. Lucha III (Opener - Face)

Duncan Kendall (Road Agent)

Remmington Remus (Announcer)

Wilson Carlisle (Referee)

Champions

World Champ : Johnny Martin (since January 2011) (ME title)

North America Champ : Mario Heroic (since April 2010) (floating title)

I was a little surprise than I was able to become small size so fast. I give Johnny Martin the World title since he was (at that time) my best wrestler. Since I am now small, I think to give the title to another... maybe Newton again... if he stay with us...

For the NA, I will give it to another wrestler to my next show... but no one have great momentum at this time... and I will put the title a mid-card title now.

Since my roster is bigger, I think than I will add the Tag Team title... it will be a floating one. I just need to find some interesting tag team to create.

Others thing happen in my game. Exodus 2010 have closed in December (not surprising...) MOSC have closed in February (money too). CWWF have open in February (founded by Jason Rogers). NOTBPW are hot. They give better shows than TCW and SWF each weeks.

another update will comming soon.

It's time for another update...

Begining of August 2011

my promotion is still in small size... but it's growing every month.

Roster

Davis Wayne Newton (ME - Heel)

Regular Joe (ME - Face)

Zeus Maxmillion (ME - Heel)

Antix (UM - Heel)

Great Tiger (UM - Face) (my avatar)

Thomas Morgan (UM - Face)

Ant-Man (M - Heel)

Biff The Bruiser (M - Heel)

Hugh de Aske (M - Face)

Roderick Remus (M - Heel)

William Hayes (M - Heel)

Bob Casey (LM - Face)

El Diablo (LM - Heel)

Running Wolf (LM - Face)

Joey Beauchamp (Opener - Face)

Mr. Lucha III (Opener - Face)

Captain USA (Colour Commentator)

Duncan Kendall (Road Agent)

Remmington Remus (Announcer)

Wilson Carlisle (Referee)

Tag Teams

Regular Greatness (Great Tiger and Regular Joe)

Champions

World Champ : Davis Wayne Newton (2) (since May 2011) (ME title)

North America Champ : Biff The Bruiser (since March 2011) (M title)

Tag Team Champs : Regular Greatness (since May 2011) (floating title)

I give Newton the World Title after seeing than we refuse 2 contracts with others promotions (start of a loyalty with me?). For Biff, he have start a storyline with Beauchamp. Beauchamps gives me great matches for an opener. So, I will use this storyline to start a push with him... maybe he will gain the NA title at then end... I will wait up to this before take my decision. Tiger and Joe have the TT title, because they are the only one team than I found a chimistry (but they will lose it before the end of year and Joe will gain a storyline with Newton for his work.

Some wrestlers have leave since my last update. Here are the reasons :

- Thrill Seeker (signs with NOTBPW)

- Mario Heroic (wants to see his others options)

- Johnny Martin (didn't resign him... too complex to make him happy with booking)

others thins happen in my game : nothing really interesting. no new promotion, no wrestler's death... the only thing than can be interesting, is than NOTBPW is very close to become global (needs 3 more outsides regions to 53.0% to become global... and 3 are at 52... really close)

see you again for another update. and if you are interested... I will put pics of my 3 belts I have created (myself) for my promotion. They are not great as we can found in the mod section... but I have made them myself... so I am happy with them. but I will remade them when I will hit the international size...

Archived