What's going on in your game?

"Hookers and Blow 1", ELITE Pro Wrestling's only event (it's monthly), has been run.

I had a 71 main event. The show got a 48. Major, major penalties due to low-rated angles, too many angles (which I just realized how that happened...), and...no, I think that's it.

Oh, semi-main wasn't too good, maybe around a 48 or so. It still got me a

.6% jump, of course, since I was at...15 pop?

But yeah, both my diaries now up to date. And my new WLW game is...a little annoying. PPV won't talk to me before my first show, GCG won't work with me, BHOTWG and PGHW are between tours. So no crazy awesome guys.

Then again, I do have Magnum Kobe, Nichiren Amagawa (I think?) and Emerald Angel. And Takayuki Avatar. And Dark Eagle. And Yosuke Narita (is that the good one..) So it's not like I'm hurting, really.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playing as ACPW, signed a few middleweights, they're not going to go after any titles but they have the popularity and skills to help the promotion grow. I'm probably going to have Jack Avatar face Jack Griffith a lot because they're up there as two of the best workers I have. Other candidates would be Sky King and Fumihiro Ota, the current champ. I'm only in May, having done four shows but I'm starting to get a hang of things in terms of knowing who to book, although I'm not sure how good Jared Johnson is yet, because he had a match with Mario Da Silva and Alistair Shufflebottom that didn't do so well, but that might not have been down to him.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally....<p> </p><p> <span>http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj316/KingAj15/screenshot.jpg</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Gilmore retained his title! And Bruce/McFly was awesome as wll. Good!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally....</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dear God, I never knew the Cornell-verse could look so unrealistic. </p><p> </p><p> The Peak Brothers, CV2, Steve Flash, Masked Patriot, Dan Stone Jr., Steve DeColt, Sean McFly, Rip Chord, Champagne Lover all signed and all over enough to be in good matches on a pay per view, all in the span of seven months....</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Great Tiger" data-cite="Great Tiger" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's time for another update...<p> </p><p> Begining of August 2011</p><p> </p><p> my promotion is still in small size... but it's growing every month.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Roster</strong></p><p> Davis Wayne Newton (ME - Heel)</p><p> Regular Joe (ME - Face)</p><p> Zeus Maxmillion (ME - Heel)</p><p> </p><p> Antix (UM - Heel)</p><p> Great Tiger (UM - Face) (my avatar)</p><p> Thomas Morgan (UM - Face)</p><p> </p><p> Ant-Man (M - Heel)</p><p> Biff The Bruiser (M - Heel)</p><p> Hugh de Aske (M - Face)</p><p> Roderick Remus (M - Heel)</p><p> William Hayes (M - Heel)</p><p> </p><p> Bob Casey (LM - Face)</p><p> El Diablo (LM - Heel)</p><p> Running Wolf (LM - Face)</p><p> </p><p> Joey Beauchamp (Opener - Face)</p><p> Mr. Lucha III (Opener - Face)</p><p> </p><p> Captain USA (Colour Commentator)</p><p> Duncan Kendall (Road Agent)</p><p> Remmington Remus (Announcer)</p><p> Wilson Carlisle (Referee)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tag Teams</strong></p><p> Regular Greatness (Great Tiger and Regular Joe)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Champions</strong></p><p> World Champ : Davis Wayne Newton (2) (since May 2011) (ME title)</p><p> North America Champ : Biff The Bruiser (since March 2011) (M title)</p><p> Tag Team Champs : Regular Greatness (since May 2011) (floating title)</p><p> </p><p> I give Newton the World Title after seeing than we refuse 2 contracts with others promotions (start of a loyalty with me?). For Biff, he have start a storyline with Beauchamp. Beauchamps gives me great matches for an opener. So, I will use this storyline to start a push with him... maybe he will gain the NA title at then end... I will wait up to this before take my decision. Tiger and Joe have the TT title, because they are the only one team than I found a chimistry (but they will lose it before the end of year and Joe will gain a storyline with Newton for his work.</p><p> </p><p> Some wrestlers have leave since my last update. Here are the reasons :</p><p> - Thrill Seeker (signs with NOTBPW)</p><p> - Mario Heroic (wants to see his others options)</p><p> - Johnny Martin (didn't resign him... too complex to make him happy with booking)</p><p> </p><p> others thins happen in my game : nothing really interesting. no new promotion, no wrestler's death... the only thing than can be interesting, is than NOTBPW is very close to become global (needs 3 more outsides regions to 53.0% to become global... and 3 are at 52... really close)</p><p> </p><p> see you again for another update. and if you are interested... I will put pics of my 3 belts I have created (myself) for my promotion. They are not great as we can found in the mod section... but I have made them myself... so I am happy with them. but I will remade them when I will hit the international size...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> a new update of my game</p><p> </p><p> Begining of March 2012</p><p> </p><p> my promotion is still in small size... but it's growing every month. around 6 months and I think to grow up to Regional size.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Roster</strong></p><p> Buddy Garner (ME - Heel)</p><p> Madman Boone (ME - Heel)</p><p> Zeus Maxmillion (ME - Heel)</p><p> </p><p> Antix (UM - Heel)</p><p> Great Tiger (UM - Face) (my avatar)</p><p> Regular Joe (UM - Face)</p><p> </p><p> Ant-Man (M - Heel)</p><p> Bob Casey (M - Face)</p><p> Roderick Remus (M - Heel)</p><p> Running Wolf (M - Face)</p><p> Thomas Morgan (M - Face)</p><p> </p><p> Biff The Bruiser (LM - Heel)</p><p> Hugh de Aske (LM - Face)</p><p> Joey Beauchamp (LM - Face)</p><p> </p><p> Dean Lutter (Opener - Face) (generated worker)</p><p> El Diablo (Opener - Heel)</p><p> </p><p> Captain USA (Colour Commentator)</p><p> Duncan Kendall (Road Agent)</p><p> Remmington Remus (Announcer)</p><p> Wilson Carlisle (Referee)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tag Teams</strong></p><p> Madman Boone / Roderick Remus</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Champions</strong></p><p> <a href="http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/Great_Tiger/WAR_World.jpg" rel="external nofollow">World</a> Champ : Antix (since August 2011) (ME title)</p><p> <a href="http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/Great_Tiger/WAR_NA.jpg" rel="external nofollow">North America</a> Champ : Biff The Bruiser (since March 2011) (M title)</p><p> <a href="http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/Great_Tiger/WAR_Tag.jpg" rel="external nofollow">Tag Team</a> Champs : Madman Boone / Roderick Remus (since October 2011) (floating title)</p><p> </p><p> The reign of Antix is close to the end. He will lose his title at the next show. This will be maybe Great Tiger or Regular Joe (they are no longer a tag team... but still respect for each others) who will take the belt for some months before giving it to Maxmillion. At the next show, Biff will lose his title too. This will be Thomas Morgan (with a storyline between them) who will won the belt. Morgan gives me great match each months. For the tag team belts, they will keep a little longer. I have not decided yet who will face them.</p><p> </p><p> Some wrestlers have leave since my last update. Here are the reasons :</p><p> - Mr. Lucha III (signs Written with OLLIE)</p><p> - Davis Wayne Newton (signs Written with NOTBPW)</p><p> - William Hayes (leave to concentrate on his others contracts)</p><p> </p><p> Not others big news happen elsewhere... maybe except than (at the same day) Champagne Lover & Jennifer Heat are engage, same thing for Mark Misery & Vicki Compagny and (at the opposite) Luis Montero Jr and Chicca De Partido have split.</p>

<p>WLW has the not keen on gimmicks/needs gimmicks conundrum? Well, let's see what I can give Takayuki Avatar...</p><p> </p><p>

Knight? Okay. Well this is going to get a 40...</p><p> </p><p>

93 HOLY HELL</p><p> </p><p>

Also, a 75 show even with lower content risk in every match is cool. Must have done well with PST? *shrug*</p>

Playing War of the Immortals and I just bombed on my third pay-per-view. It was bad, Raven wasn't coming in till after the pay-per-view so that hurt. The main event was a match done for the fourth time, so that turned it from a 70+ rating to 34... And I've lost money for 3 months straight. Playing as TNA so I might to have Dixie Carter "get some money" from Panda Energy, as I am really liking this game, I just had a bad month.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sanityisforbidden" data-cite="sanityisforbidden" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing War of the Immortals 2 as TNA. I have three feuds right now for each of the main three titles.<p> </p><p> World Title:</p><p> Abyss v Jeff Jarrett v Monty Brown</p><p> X-Division:</p><p> AJ Styles v Samoa Joe v Christopher Daniels</p><p> Tag Team:</p><p> America's Most Wanted v Motor City Machine Guns v L.A.X</p><p> </p><p> I also added two new titles. TNA Television (midcard title to please my roster expansion) and a X-Division Tag Team (to please the tag team expansion).</p><p> </p><p> This is such a fun mod, had to alter some of the diva's stats since I personally thought they should be higher. But I ended up hiring five or six women to beef up the knockout division. TNA is only cult (Ranked 11) in this mod, so hopefully with my roster expansion I can make it through the first year running Impact (possibly Xplosion), and pay-per-views. Just spent 100k on opening the first of many Impact Zones (this is small, the rest will slowly scale up) which will hopefully garner me more ticket buys. </p><p> </p><p> My custom avatar Brian Chambers starts as a Upper Midcarder, so I am going to use him to help build up some of the lower stars. Hired Stan Hansen and Dustin Rhodes for my tag team division, teaming under the Wild West Cowboys. Also hired the Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge) to be semi-jobbers in the tag division. But who knows I might give them a decent feud later on. Have one stable which is my jobber stable called "New Blood," although I have to workers in it (Mark Jindrak and Matt Morgan) who will probably break away before too long to focus on the tag titles. If i'm going to have them focus on the tag titles, I don't want them in a stable full of jobbers.</p><p> </p><p> That's all I can think of for now, but I'll be back at a later date with more updates!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This sounds like a fun game! I like that you are recreating the Joe-AJ-Daniels feud as that was, in my opinion, the best TNA's ever acheived.</p>

Went bankrupt as ACPW. Brought in way too many expensive workers who didn't help that much, even though I was actually improving and putting on better shows and losing less money towards the end. Anybody who has played ACPW have any tips for me?

1. Use Sky King sparingly. He's expensive, but undoubtedly good.

2. Use half the roster, possibly less, each show.

3. Skip a month here and there to keep you in the red. Black, keep you in the black. Wow.

4. Shoot yourself in the face and play a REAL MAN'S PROMOTION LIKE SDUBF.

5. If your user character is a wrestler, GOD-PUSH THEM. Use them every show. Twice every show. The whole show, whatever. Use them.

6. Only hire people that will wrestle for 400 or less per appearance.

1. Use Sky King sparingly. He's expensive, but undoubtedly good.

2. Use half the roster, possibly less, each show.

3. Skip a month here and there to keep you in the red. Black, keep you in the black. Wow.

4. Shoot yourself in the face and play a REAL MAN'S PROMOTION LIKE SDUBF.

5. If your user character is a wrestler, GOD-PUSH THEM. Use them every show. Twice every show. The whole show, whatever. Use them.

6. Only hire people that will wrestle for 400 or less per appearance.

I see. I'll probably cut down the show to an hour and do one a month for two out of every three months. Jack Avatar can probably handle half of the show or more if it's only an hour. I'll be using Mimic though, and he takes up 450 per appearance.

I think I'm going to pick up an old game tonight I had put down awhile ago out of sheer boredom/repetetiveness

This is probably a bit of a challenge.

I'm currently in year 2020 or so (maybe even closer to 2030), Small promotion based in Hawaii called Island of Pain. Basically the promotion runs nothing but workrate fest shows, but with all unestablished talent. If someone gets picked up by another fed, any other fed, I let them walk.

Basically this has led my guys to max out at a certain overness level, particularly because at a point they aren't getting more over than the most over guy in the fed. I'm not really sure how to increase overness, as a result the fed and my talent is just not developing properly.

Anyone have any suggestions? Keep in mind I don't want to change my business model of hiring only the unemployed. I kind of like the idea of being the promotion that gives "anyone" a shot, so to speak.

I'm also not interested in cheating or running angles. The intent is to be a straight up, match-based promotion.

Anyone wants more details, ask. I'll be in front of my computer in a few hours :)

So even though I just started a USPW game I am not going to be playing it much right now because I decided to get back into my MSWA game. The main thing that kept me from playing my MSWA save after I hit 2035 was the fact that I pretty much had no tag teams (Technically one but they cant wrestle themselves) but I opened the game up today and was able to sign new tag teams and I reactivated the tag team titles. Plus MJStark made a trophy for my tournament title so after seeing it I couldn't resist getting back into it.

Like I said though I still do plan on playing my USPW game so I might be doing an update for two games at once (Each game would have it's own update) but now that I kind of have a tag division I really want to continue my MSWA game plus if it sat for any longer I don't think I would get back into it. I will have the first update for my MSWA game since coming off of hiatus after I complete the year 2035 so hopefully that gives you something to look foward to.

Plus I will be playing my USPW game from time to time but probably not as much since I am going to get back into my MSWA game.

This is probably a bit of a challenge.

...my guys to max out at a certain overness level, particularly because at a point they aren't getting more over than the most over guy in the fed. I'm not really sure how to increase overness...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone wants more details, ask. I'll be in front of my computer in a few hours :)

One problem you're likely having (or will have soon) is a loss of amazing talent. Guys like the Keith twins, Hawkins, Bach, Glenn...they're in their late 30s. Still usable, of course, but...you don't have access to the best of the best, now, do you?

What size are you? Small? You should be able to manage Regional indefinitely with a little luck, so let's see what you have.

*opens 50 year game*

FFFFFFFFF SOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWWW

Okay, got the game open. After a minute.

Here we go. These are all guys age 40-60 that are retired wrestlers (so they should be 20-40 in your game) with at least 80 menace (and aren't randomly generated):

Blackheart

Langton Herring

Maniac Monster

Well. That's great.

My plan was to find someone with high menace for you. Sign them, have them dominate the hell out of people. Should get him some nice overness.

Then, have a top guy beat him.

Repeat.

One problem you're likely having (or will have soon) is a loss of amazing talent. Guys like the Keith twins, Hawkins, Bach, Glenn...they're in their late 30s. Still usable, of course, but...you don't have access to the best of the best, now, do you?

What size are you? Small? You should be able to manage Regional indefinitely with a little luck, so let's see what you have.

*opens 50 year game*

FFFFFFFFF SOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWWW

Okay, got the game open. After a minute.

Here we go. These are all guys age 40-60 that are retired wrestlers (so they should be 20-40 in your game) with at least 80 menace (and aren't randomly generated):

Blackheart

Langton Herring

Maniac Monster

Well. That's great.

My plan was to find someone with high menace for you. Sign them, have them dominate the hell out of people. Should get him some nice overness.

Then, have a top guy beat him.

Repeat.

As it turns out i'm actually in 2039! Sheeeesh.

Yeah. I'm going to play around with it and see what I can do about that. I'm not having any money problems, of course, but that's pretty much the only problem I don't have :p

Ah well. I'll see what I can do. I'm at around 16% over in Hawaii, but still part of regional battles. Either way, the menace idea is certainly an option...

TNA, created in 1995

Now in 2000.

2 big debuts in the late 99 : Stevie Richards (multi-time ECW TV Champion), Diamond Dallas Page

One Huge : Triple H, who was the WCW World Heavyweight Champion just 2 weeks before his debut in TNA (realistic game, he won the WCW title from Randy Savage and lost it to Ric Flair).

Former partners, WWF and TNA Tag Team champions Raven and Shawn Michaels are now against each other in a big stable war.

Raven's Nest : Raven, Stevie Richards, Christopher Daniels, K-Krush (Truth), Doug Williams, Rhino

Michaels' Kliq : HBK, Triple H, DDP, Adam Copeland (Edge), Christian Cage, Chris Harris

Also in TNA : Sting, Jushin Liger, La Parka, Chris Candido, Koji Kanemoto, Rey Misterio Jr

X Division mid & low card : Frankie Kazarian, Great Sasuke, Kid Kash, Rey Bucanero, Octagon, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Evan Karagias, Julio Dinero, Scott Taylor, Low-Ki

Tag Division mid & low card : FBI (Guido Maritato & Tony Mamaluke), Second City Saints (CM Punk & Colt Cabana), Eliminators (Perry Saturn & John Kronus), Shane Helms & Shannon Moore, Christian York & Joey Matthews

Despite the situation between the federation, Raven is in the same time in TNA, ECW, WWF and AAA (Mexico).

Former TNA World Heavyweight & Tag Team Champion, ECW World Heavy, Tag Team & TV Champion, WWF Tag Team & Intercontinental Champion.

WWF is the #1 federation in the world (then CMLL, NJPW, AAA)

TNA is the #2 in USA, #5 in the world

Then AJPW (Japan), ECW, WCW and NWA.

But TNA Impact (live on NBC, broadcasted worldwide) in the most watched show every week since almost 6 monthes (but no "war" on TV like between WCW/WWF, WWF/ECW/NWA and WCW/ECW)

Majors main eventers in others promotions :

WWF : Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock, Jeff Jarrett, Diesel (and Raven)

ECW : Bill Goldberg, The Rock, The Undertaker, Taz (and Raven)

WCW : Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Booker T

NWA : no "big names"

Eddie Guerrero and Bret Hart wrestle for AAA in Mexico

As it turns out i'm actually in 2039! Sheeeesh.

Yeah. I'm going to play around with it and see what I can do about that. I'm not having any money problems, of course, but that's pretty much the only problem I don't have :p

Ah well. I'll see what I can do. I'm at around 16% over in Hawaii, but still part of regional battles. Either way, the menace idea is certainly an option...

If you aren't using angles, I think squashes are the only option to build overness quickly and higher than anyone's current overness.

Money problems. God, everyone has millions. Everyone. So funny...

And I forgot about regional battles. You're...what, fourth place (or whatever out of 4) at least? That's gonna suuuuuuuck...

Hope for chemistry, I guess?

If you aren't using angles, I think squashes are the only option to build overness quickly and higher than anyone's current overness.

Money problems. God, everyone has millions. Everyone. So funny...

And I forgot about regional battles. You're...what, fourth place (or whatever out of 4) at least? That's gonna suuuuuuuck...

Hope for chemistry, I guess?

Yeah, I've pretty much come to the conclusion I'll have to grin and bare it. We're 4th out of 4..in Hawaii of all places. If we try and run the South West we risk dropping to local, and I don't feel like doing that.

I wandered into some chemistry. One thing I'm doing now that I didn't do before is "open match". I've one run show since returning, best match was a 42% :p

My business model is retarded...but it's a challenge for sure.

Since I'm new, I thought I'd post here first...

I'm doing a ZEN game right now, it's September of 2012 and my main feud is between Halloween Knight and Cesar Sionis (Who surprisingly hasn't caused any problems considering his supposed reputation as a "quick tempered bully"), Cesar is trying to take over ZEN so that he can expand his Army of Darkness and then go on to take over the world. He's already taken over Knight's kingdom and sent his father to another dimension, brainwashed Knight's brother HalloWarped, and then created Vortex, a genetically modified clone of Knight who is basically unstoppable.

I also have Lone Shark feuding with Devilfish, who recently turned on Shark after being jealous of his accomplishments and helped Maurice Jackson beat Shark for the Conceptual title. Fish then went on to beat Jester for the Master title at Way Of The Warrior and it seems that they will have a one on one match for the title very soon.

Current champions:

ZEN Master: Devilfish (2nd reign)

ZEN Harmony: The Sky Kings (Another 2nd reign)

ZEN Conceptual: Maurice Jackson

Open match improves the rating of the match; dominate (and keep strong, to a lesser extent) boosts popularity gains for the victor.

~~

And I quote:

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Takayuki Avatar, Dark Eagle, Hell Monkey, Hidekazu and Americana defeated Nichiren Amagawa, Wolf Hawkins, The Great Hisato and Unity Two in 29:40; Wolf Hawkins was eliminated first, then Nichiren Amagawa, then Americana, then Koji Kojima, then Koki Ishibashi, then Hidekazu, then Dark Eagle, then Takayuki Avatar, and finally The Great Hisato. During the match we also saw Japanese Phoenix turn on Kojima, and do the same to Ishibashi.

That is a beautiful match. That would have been awesome to see live. And ignore the turnign stuff because that was done to (hopefully) freshen their characters. Pulled a 73.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/8/24020321989.jpg

Man, I'm pissed that Emerald Angel got up in two seconds after falling off the ladder crazily. And gee, talk about spotfest. That deserves, I dunno, BY FAR THE HIGHEST RATING THE PROMOTION HAS PRODUCED.

After a year long reign by the previous champion I finally had Greg Gague win the World Title at my “Kingman Cup” event – then within the month he promptly handed in his notice and signed a written contract for GCG!

Luckily, at that same event I had had his brother Matthew win the said cup and become our #1 contender. So I was able to bring my event of the year, World Slam, forward a week and have Keith defeat Gague to win the World Title after less than a months reign and with a day left on his contract.

While it certainly wasn’t what I had planned a month ago, it did all work out ok and it seemed rather fitting to have his last match consist of handing the torch to his brother.

War of the Immortals 2 TNA Update.

Had to start a new game due to some bad booking decisions that basically tanked my popularity. I just finished Destination X which was the first pay-per-view. MCMG won the tag team titles in a tournament earlier in the month. At the pay-per-view they had to make their first defence in a 4 way Ladder match, and lost to The Dirt Sheet (Miz and Morrison who I just signed the week before). So they offer a handshake only to get blasted by The Dirt Sheet. So that sets up my next tag team feud. It will run through Battle On The Beach (replaced Lockdown), and possibly Sacrifice. If I can get it to Slammiversary the following month that will be great. I'm keeping it fresh by using angles, and different team matches, as well as singles between the two teams. Hopefully I'll be able to stop it from becoming stale by running multipule matches back to back.

Which brings me to my next feud. Bryan Danielson vs Dean Malenko. In the first month they started a Best of Seven Series and I managed to keep it hot through four matches, tried for the fifth on the previous episode of Impact and it finally got that "sick and tired of seeing this match" type note. So I'm going to keep that feud hot with a weekly interview, and another opponent, with possible interferences or just staredowns after the match.

Booking a Winning Streak storyline. The guy on the streak, Abyss, has won four matches so far, on next week's show he's going to throw a gauntlet down and face Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens, and Chris Candido in three straight matches. Lets hope this doesn't screw up the rating! At the end, but not on the same show, my user character, former global champion Brian Chambers, is going to be the one who defeats him.

Brian Chambers won the global championship on the inaugural episode of Impact (well my first one I booked for this game). He lost the championship in an Ultimate X Match at Destination X to CM Punk, Samoa Joe was also in that match. After the match Samoa Joe locked in the Cohina Clutch to start the Punk v Joe feud.

I managed to trade for three bookings Jeff Jarrett to WWF: New Generation for... SHAWN MICHAELS! So I had him feud with AJ Styles for three weeks... Michaels had creative control so he won all three matches. Also in the third match was debuting Mr. Kennedy, who started to feud with AJ Styles. He won the TNA championship on the fourth episode of Impact, and then successfully defended it against AJ Styles at Destination X. This feud is going hot, and should last to Sacrifice due to them barely facing each other in the ring one on one.

Low Ki is the current X-Division Champion, and unless I can resign him before he heads off (ALREADY!) to ROH, I will hold a X-Division 8 man tournament. I guess they didn't like the fact I stole Bryan Danielson. EDIT: Nope he doesn't want to resign.

Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane lost their first three matches, so Shane turned on Kazarian and is now finishing off a short feud that will boost Kazarian up after beating Shane 3 times in a row in a dominat fashion.

Now my only problem is figuring how I can incorporate AMW, Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, Petey Williams, Robert Roode, Eric Young, Gabriel (Justin Gabriel under a mask), and others on the card with out making them mad.

Depending on how the next couple months go I might do a diary based on this when the new year rolls around in 7-8 months in game.

Archived