What's going on in your game?

Just finished running RAW (week 1, march 2003), and I booked Triple H vs William Regal. The match scored an amazing 99. Sadly, it wasn't my main event, so the show took a hit in grade. Now I think I have to book a rematch next week, and put the World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to see Lenny Brown is doing well. I like him a lot, and tried to utilise him in every card I had in my MAW game. He wasn't good enough for my main event, but always pulled out good midcard bouts.

I've liked him a lot since TEW08. He has some good skills to start with and his render is absolutely awesome. How do you NOT want to push a guy who looks like a star? I'm hoping that his feud with McFly will be what he needs to make that giant leap.

Started a WWE game with a few changes to the database. Game started the day after WM, and i brought back som ex-WWE employees. No Superstars or NXT, and some of the PPVs have been changed. RAW is for "entertainers", SD is for "wrestlers". My next event is Backlash, which is the first PPV.

(#1: Sheamus never won the title from Bryan. Title exclusive to SD.

#2: Barrett never won the title from Kofi. Title exclusive to RAW, thus vacated)

Card:

WWE United States Championship

Daniel Bryan © vs. William Regal (Heat: 70)

- Regal challenged Bryan to a match for the title, and over the next weeks the two showed alot of respect for one another. However, on the final episode of SD, Regal first picked the The Tag Champions WGTT as his opponents in a "pick your poison", before brutally attacking him after his loss.

(Bryan will win and continue to feud with Regal, before turning heel with Regal mentoring him. He will then feud with Sin Cara, where i have an epic Ladder Match planned for Summerslam)

WWE Intercontinental Championship

MVP vs. Ted DiBiase (w/ The Fortunate Sons & Maryse) (Heat: 74)

- DiBiase said that he was willing to fight anyone for the vacant championship, and out came the returning MVP. The match was set for next week, which MVP won via countout. The GM then announced they would meet at Backlash, and we would be guaranteed a champion, as the title can also be won via countout or DQ.

WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match

John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger (Heat: 78)

(- I didn't really know what to do with the six Upper Midcarders, and since there was no MITB at WM, and i don't have a MITB PPV, i decided to have the match here. I'm thinking Rhodes will win, but i don't know yet)

Kane & The Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson & Wade Barrett (Heat: 85)

- Their feud continued on RAW, where Jackson & Barrett won a tag match in week 1. In the next two weeks, Barrett defeated both Kane & Big Show in singles match, although with help from Ezekiel. Big Show then challenged them to a rematch at Backlash.

(Barretts and Ezekiels momentum is at 96 and 95, while Show & Kane haven't won a match yet. I guess i should let Show & Kane win here, but i'm afraid Barretts and Ezekiels momentum will take a big hit if i do)

World Heavyweight Championship

Edge © vs. Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk (Heat: 90)

- Because of the WWE title being defended in a fatal-4-way, Theodore Long decided to do the same for the WHC. Since the main event that night was Edge & Christian vs. CM Punk & ?, Long announced that those four men would be the participants in the 4-way. Punk introduced Jericho as his partner, and the two beat E&C that night. Over the next weeks E&C have teamed up against Jericho & Punk in various promos and matches.

(Edge will retain here, before losing to Punk the next month. Punk will then keep the title until Summerslam, where Christian will finally win the big one)

WWE Championship

The Miz © vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. Sheamus (Heat: 93)

- On the night after WM, both Orton, HHH and Sheamus came out and said they were worthy of a title shot after their accomplishments at WM (Orton defeating Punk, HHH taking Taker to the limit and injuring him, Sheamus winning the battle royal (yeah, i know he didn't..)), and the GM therefore set up a fatal-4-way at Backlash. In the next weeks they faced each other in single matches, with each superstars coming away with 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss.

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (Heat: 97)

- The two faced off on RAW the night after WM in a "lost a world title match at WM"-match. Del Rio won the match to finish of the show. The following week Cena challenged Del Rio to a rematch, but Del Rio of course refused, since he had already beaten Cena. The GM had other ideas though, and the match was set for Backlash.

(Del Rio will win here, continuing their feud)

I finally pulled the trigger on Wolf Hawkins vs Tommy Cornell. They're both faces at this point and will remain so for a little while. Wolf won their first encounter at Summer Showdown. This last month, I've threw Sam Keith into the mix (also face) He came out on the episode of Total Wrestling after the PPV and congratulated his 2 friends on having such a great match. He said he wanted to better that match tonigh in the Main Event. Wolf came out and said he'd love that. Tommy came out and booked it. They had the match, it was great, Wolf won. The show closed with Keith & Wolf celebrating and Tommy coming out to join them.

The following week, Cornell came out saying he wanted to better the Wolf vs Keith match against Keith and booked Tommy Cornell vs Sam Keith in the Main Event. Tommy won and the show closed with Tommy & Keith celebrating and Wolf coming out to join them.

The third week, Wolf proposes the idea of a Triple-Threat match and says he thinks it will be 'epic'. Tommy likes the idea, so does Sam. The match is made for PPV.

At this point, I'm thinking of having Sam Keith win the belt, maybe with Tommy costing Wolf the match, turning him back heel. This would allow the Cornell/Hawkins feud to continue and be about much more than the belt. I'm thinking Keith will then go onto feud with Brent Hill who he had a great match with.

Elsewhere...

- I've turned Rocky Golden heel and he's feuding with a face Rick Law.

- Edd Stone (face) is feuding with Eddie Peak over the International title.

- The Keith's (face) lost their Tag titles to Bach & Minnesota at PPV and are trying to get them back.

- Aaron Andrews has been targetted by Vessey, Taylor & Garner. Taylor will get a shot at the All Action title at PPV. Andrews will also receive help from Benny Benson and Bryan Holmes during the feud.

I've also signed Jack Marlowe who is putting on some good matches.

I've got Showcase as a 'B' show. Eric Tyler, Nemesis, Acid, The New Wave & RDJ were sent there as 'punishment' for their involvement in The Extreme Revolution stable (Bach & Peak escaped the punishment as they were champions) RDJ has turned face again and is helping The Ring Generals get over in a feud. Nemesis is also face and working with Ash Campbell. Ash started hot with a win over Acid but has since gone on a losing streak. Showcase also has guys like Brandon Smith, Mikey James, Gino Montero, Frankie Perez who take on more over and experienced workers.

Going into TCW Just Another Day.

Vengeance will be taking on Wolf Hawkins but he will retain the title.

Jack Bruce debuted recently and things have been building to a Jack Bruce vs Tommy Cornell match this month.

Morpheus contract ran up after jobbing out for the past month. It looks like he is going to end up in NOTBPW as American Buffalo. We just signed Gargantuan to replace him though so it's ok. This month I was trying to make him humble by jobbing him out to different people but using his menace in angles to still help him.

Swoop McCarthy is going to be going over Bryan Vessey at the PPV. This should make him a main eventer.

Valiant and Giedroyc known as the Holy Alliance and the current TCW Tag Team Champions are going to get Hannah as their manager after the PPV.

Again this game is one of my favorite games I have ever played on TEW. Still a lot of things I am looking forward to doing. Lots of guys I am excited to push eventually too. It's looking like I will overtake the SWF in a matter of a couple of months. Like I said before if I can get another A show I will be doing a brand split with my top guys so I can bring more midcarders and below up the card.

TCW March 2014

Spencer Spade is entering his 6 month as TCW World Champion (65 defenses). He is undefeated for nearly 2 years, having held the All Action title for 16 months (119 defenses) prior to winning the World Title. After a month as a dual champion, he handed the belt to his partner, Jay Chord.

Spencer Spade, Jay Chord, Mainstream Hernandez, and Erik "Shooting" Starr (aka Erik Strong) form the stable Next Generation......(Lenny Brown & Ernest Youngman are set to join soon as well)

Bryan Vessey recently returned to TCW after a 2 year hiatus (aka he got his ass fired for steroids.....) and won the International Title. He defeated Mexican Bullet for it. (Mexican Bullet is El Heroe De Mexico)

Gino Moreno holds the All Action title. This is his second reign, and he defeated Steve Flash for it. Flash took down Jay Chord for it originally.

Call To Action (Mainstream & Erik Strong) just lost the Tag Team Titles to The United Masks of America (American Elemental & Masked Patriot)

The UMA will be transitional champions, as they will lose them to Lenny Brown & Ernest Youngman at the next PPV.

TCW is about to hold its first ever Unbeatable Trios Tournament, spawned by a new faction consisting of Marat Khoklov, Dark Angel, and Hell Monkey.... (they will win it too.....)

-------------------------

I am a tag team junkie & I have about 40 tag teams on the roster.

Rich Money Enterprises recently debuted its newest member, Remo Richardson. The RME Army now consists of Rich Money, Rick Law, Ricky Dale Johnson, Rocky Golden, Remo Richardson, Angry Gilmore, Steve Frehley, Troy Tornado, Big Stacks Brandon, and Saul The Shark (a renamed Sal The Shark). Bryan Vessey and his nephew Cameron have been associated with The RME recently, but are not full members at this time.

The Syndicate is back in action now consisting of Tommy Cornell, Wolf Hawkins, KC Murder (Glenn), and Johnny Bloodstone. Cornell & Bloodstone have begun teaming while Wolf & KC have formed another tag team as well.

Just a small update I am currently in September 2022 in my FCW game and the game has gone through some major changes. Including a new name and new logos. I also changed the names of the championship belts and the events but I will talk about all of that when I post my next update probably by Friday at the latest.

Guest Bolton
Trying to make ZEN the top dog in Australian wrestling. So far signed Maurice Jackson and Richie Fox, and will build them up for a bit before pushing them to the moon. Too bad the Smacker himself doesn't work in Australia. :(

WWE Presents...

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/stephendimarco/WrestleMania_XXVII_logo.png

WWE Championship, Streak Match, Wade Barrett© W/Triple H and The Nexus Vs The Undertaker - After assisting Kane by Burying The Undertaker at Night Of Champions*, Wade Barrett talked more and more of the 'bigger picture', Which was finally revealed on February 20th, 2011. When the RAW GM revealed themselves, it was Triple H all along! He then helped Wade Barrett win the WWE championship in the elimination Chamber! The next night, Triple H said he will be the owner of the WWE in a few years, and is moving the WWE forward, with his new lead star, and franchise player (as well as himself) Wade Barrett! He said the Nexus was his idea, and he will cement Barrett as the man in WWE when he beats Undertaker at Wrestlemania!

Diva's Championship, Lay-Cool© Vs Natalya & Beth Pheonix - To cool the crowd down before the main event, person who gets the pin wins the title, no major storyline apart from Lay-Cool calling Beth a man and Natalya fat.

Icon Vs Icon, John Cena Vs The Rock - After The Rock made his grand return at The Royal Rumble, not competing, but rather, he issued a challenge, to John Cena! He talked about John Cena insulting him and his love for the WWE. He wants to teach Cena a lesson, and what better way to show his love then return to active competition, with his debut at Wrestlemania? However, Cena had a lot to say about this, claiming the fans had left him out to dry the second it suited The Rock to come back, Cena said after Wrestlemania 27, Rock won't be comming back, unless he's using crutches!

World Heavyweight Championship, CM Punk© Vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin - After winning the World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy in 2010, CM Punk declared himself to be the face of the WWE. He said he was the ultimate role model, and he tore through challengers such as Rey Mysterio, Big Show and then Christian at the Royal Rumble, cue shattering glass. Steve Austin drove down to the ring, saying there was no way Rock was gonna one up him. He then went in, from the number 25 spot, and won the Rumble! Austin challenged Punk, Punk gladly accepted the challenge after Austin stunned him and poured beer down his mouth! In a personal fued, after Austin completely p*ssed on Punk's beliefs.

WWE Tag Team Championship, Ten Year TLC match, The Dudleyz© Vs E & C Vs The Hardyz - After returning to the WWE in September, attacking the Nexus, The Dudleyz claimed the WWE Tag titles just a few weeks later, at No Mercy. They defended the titles until No Way Out, where they demanded more competition, leading to Edge and Christian answering the challenge for Wrestlemania! However, the next night on RAW, Matt Hardy was in the ring, and he requested to be put in the match, they accepted, so Matt introduced his partner... Jeff Hardy! All three teams then agreed to a TLC stipulation, and the rest is history...

WWE United States Championship, No Hold Barred, Daniel Bryan© Vs The Miz - After losing his United States to Daniel Bryan at Night Of Champions, then, a few months later, losing his WWE Championship due to Daniel Bryan making him tap out, The Miz started to show a new mean streak, whilst still retaining his ****y persona. He said that, whilst The US title his beneath him now, he just wants to crush Daniel's dreams, then he will vacate the title. In a personal fued, where Miz even hit the Skull Crushing Finale on Bryan's father!

Grudge Match, Randy Orton & Rey Mysterio Vs Chris Jericho & Sheamus - After Jericho & Sheamus were both eliminated by Orton in the elimination Chamber, they decided to team up to take out their mutual enemy. However, when they attacked Orton, their plans were foiled by the man who Sheamus picked a fight with a few weeks prior, Rey Mysterio! This lead to Orton and Mysterio teaming up to fight the self proclaimed 'Best In The World' who are truly the best, find out at Wrestlemania!

Grudge Match, John Morrison Vs Cody Rhodes - On an inter-promotional match on Raw, Cody Rhodes, who faced off against John Morrison, received a nasty DDT onto, or rather, into the Steel Steps! That Smackdown, it was announced Rhodes had broken his nose, and several of his cheek bones. He came out, with his see through mask, and said he was hideous, and the only way he will ever be able to ease the pain, will be to have people empathise with him, he extends a challenge to Morrison, and says after Wrestlemania, he will know someone who he can share his pain with. Basically, Rhodes goes completely bonkers, thinking that he is ugly and can only make new friends by breaking their faces.

Money In The Bank - In the annual Money In The Bank ladder match, ten men will seek a contract that guarantees them a title shot any time until Wrestlemania 28! These nine men are; 'The Mexican Aristocrat' Alberto Del Rio, 'The Peoples King' Booker T, 'Perfect' Dolph Ziggler, 'The Chosen One' Drew McIntyre, Evan 'Air' Bourne, 'The All-American American' Jack Swagger, 'SOS' Kofi Kingston, 'MVP' Montel Vontavious Porter, 'The Milan Miracle' Santino Marrella and 'The Million Dollar Superstar' Ted DiBiase.

Quick Match Predictions

WWE Championship, Streak Match: Wade Barrett© W/Triple H & Nexus Vs The Undertaker

Diva's Title Match: Lay-Cool© Vs Beth Pheonix & Natalya

The Main Event: John Cena Vs The Rock

World Heavyweight Championship: CM Punk© Vs Steve Austin

WWE Tag Team Championship, TLC Match: The Dudleyz© Vs E&C Vs The Hardyz

United States Championship, No DQ Match: Daniel Bryan© Vs The Miz

Tag Team Grudge Match: Chris Jericho & Sheamus Vs Randy Orton & Rey Mysterio

Grudge Match: Cody Rhodes Vs John Morrison

Money In The Bank: Alberto Del Rio Vs Booker T Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Drew McIntyre Vs Evan Bourne Vs Jack Swagger Vs Kofi Kingston Vs Montel Vontavious Porter Vs Santino Marrella vs Ted DiBiase

Pre Show Battle Royal: Caylen Croft Vs Chavo Guerrero Vs Chris Masters Vs Curt Hawkins Vs David Hart Smith Vs Goldust Vs Jey Uso Vs Jimmy Uso Vs Joey Mercury Vs JTG Vs Luke Gallows Vs Mark Henry Vs Primo Vs R-Truth Vs The Big Show Vs The Great Khali Vs Trent Barretta Vs Tyson Kidd Vs Vance Archer Vs Vladimir Kozlov Vs Xavier Woods Vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Zack Ryder

*I Know it happend at Bragging Rights, I did it earlier :D

So I just realized Giant Tana has become an upper midcarder despite a record of 14-0-44 in a year and a half. 44 losses and 14 wins but the guy is becoming one of the top guys. In an attempt to stop holding him back I may bring Kid Toma up to the main roster to team with Rhino Umaga, and Akima Brave. Those 3 will feud with the big friendly Giant Tana taking him to a new level. After Giant Tana puts on his mean streak he will probably be a main eventer.

Just Another Day had 4 matches rated in the 90s! Wolf Hawkins vs Vengeance, Tommy Cornell vs Jack Bruce, Rocky Golden vs Sam Keith in a Texas Death Match, and Bryan Vessey vs Swoop McCarthy. To date I felt this was my best show in this game.

Now the Jack Bruce vs Troy Tornado feud will happen. Bryan Vessey and Swoop McCarthy will continue for now. Tommy Cornell will get his rematch with Vengeance.

I am really going to work at getting Sammy Bach to come up the card and into the main event. I think a feud between him and Jack Bruce would be great.

In my created promotion HVPW. Daniels was Champ, nearly 90 over in all of North America. Turned down the contract cause he was too big for me. He just started a storyline with Low-ki, then turned me down. The Kings of Wrestling were meant to win the Tag Titles back, but didn't want to put the strap on Ki, so on HVPW Wrestling the night after Daniels turned me down made the choice to Chris Hero over as Champ.

Colt Cabana had a success feud with Sid Vicious, yeah you read that right. Sid put him over then Waltman, showed up and assault Colt, now there in a good program, great chemistry.

Bobby Lashley and Antonio Banks are having a good run too, their matches normally hitting 80.

Been on successful run lately after the first 6-9 months only gaining popularity at PPV's. Now pretty much every show is a success.

I just lost RDJ in my TCW game :(

He was primarily featured on the 'B' show, Showcase, which was a punishment for turning his back on TCW during a storyline between TCW and The Hardcore Revolution. He got really unhappy there, especially after losing to Dean Waldorf (that was a mistake on my part) and refused to re-negotiate.

I continued to use him on Showcase to help get Eddie Chandler over who is leading a Canadian stable also featuring Acid, Steve Flash, Freddy Huggins & Steven Parker & Joey Poison. This has led to the people involved in The Hardcore Revolution turning face as the Canadian's began to dominate Showcase. Fighting against the Canadians are The New Wave, Gino Montero, Luis Montero jr, Ash Campbell, Brandon Smith, Frankie Perez & Mikey James. American Buffalo recently turned face and has started to help out and I plan on moving Jack Marlowe over to Showdown to help out, too. At the moment, shows are getting a C/C+ because of the involvement of the less over guys but it's the 'B' show so I don't care too much. I'm really enjoying booking the 'B' show and it's helping guys get over.

In Total Wrestling, Troy Tornado is the champ, beating Cornell & Wolf in a three-way. Cornell blamed Wolf for him not winning leading to a Cornell heel turn and kicking off their feud. Eddie Peak was growing unahppy so I've turned him face and will have him feud with Tornado for the title. Edd Stone is International champion after beating Peak a couple of months ago (I think this led to Peak's unhappiness) and has just won in a feud against a heel Aaron Andrews. Andrews lost the All Action title to Joel Bryant who is doing nothing with it but I plan on bringing Gino Montero or Frankie Perez to Total to challenge for it. Matt & Greg Keith have split up with Greg turning heel. Matt is auto-pushing as Main Eventer with Greg as Upper-Midcarder. I've set a story in place where Sam Keith will be the ref in their match at the next PPV and turn heel by siding with Greg.

Oh, and I've just signed Tyson Baine back from USPW. He'll be featuring in the Troy Tornado/Eddie Peak feud.

EDIT: Aaaaaaand, I got Johnny Bloodstone, too. Dunno if he'll be involved in the Canadian stable yet or debut on Total.

Playing as MAW.

Discovered that if you have Working Agreements with all National+ companies (SWF!!!!! WHYYYYY), no one can get stolen.

:D:D:D

Well, actually, they can still be unavailable...

But that's a good thing. I have at least twcie (maybe three times) the recommended roster size. So having guys be unavailable is cool.

Take Velocidad. I've never used him (he's in Mexico Friday). Does he mind? Hell no.

Now the real kicker:

I just learned how to play MAW.

1. AmPat vs. Jay Chord (bad chem :( ), Mean Machine (masked alt with a mask is awesome), Brett Star, etc. as main event.

2. Anyone not above as co-main (Succession vs. Faces).

3. Loan out everyone else.

I realized that I can probably run MAW as a stable Regional company, once I grow to that size. I don't need to hit Cult, and I doubt I could make it to National. So I might as well keep MAW like it is: a training camp.

In that vein, Greg Gauge is a huge success. I don't always use him, but his ability to work everywhere but Australia lets me loan him out like hotcakes. I think he's currently working for...6 companies; GCG, MAW, and...<somewhere> actually own him; the rest are Loans from me. Similarly, Velocidad has done well in the Mexican sector, and Oleg Dorosklov/Rafael Ruiz have had some nice showings. More amusingly, Jay Chord has made the US/Canada circuit numerous times.

This means that essentially, I'm putting these guys in a development territory. Sure, not as powerful, but if I can get therem somewhere that has one show a week, that's at least 4 times the work I can get them. So they improve much more than I can alone (Charles Avatar, aside from not being able to deal with going all out, still has crap psych).

I also get guys like Dark Eagle, Magnifico, and other 80+ psych people for 3-off training.

Oh, and Magnifico is the winner of the 2010 Rip Chord Invitational. That's right. He's not even part of the company. The world title was hotshotted to Larry Wood (then back to AmPat) due to contract reasons, so that's another fun history.

Favorite Pro:

Angry Gilmore

Favorite Wrestler in the Game:

American Elemental

Favorite Rookie:

Amazing Firefly

Gilmore I've talked about. AmEl is amazing for his price level, and I always want to pick him up. And I usually can. Firefly...I'm somewhat sad that I didn't get him until 2 months post-debut. His Aerial skills rival Emerald Angel's. That's...ridiculous. Granted, his third row isn't stellar, but OH WAIT HE'S 19. Yeah. In one show he has 10 pop in the Mid-Atlantic (from 0). Also, he has an Excellent-Chemistry (YES) tag team with Dragon Del Arco Iris, Jr. (Blue Eyed Flame Dragon). They will take the tag titles.

I'm making 'Americana' AmEl the Undertaker of MAW Americana. He's going on a streak.

I just finished WrestleMania 27 in my WWE game. And my current champions are....

WWE Champion (Raw) - The Miz

World Heavyweight Champion (SmackDown) - Alberto Del Rio

WWE United States Champion (Raw) - Muhammad Hassan

WWE Intercontinental Champion (SmackDown) - Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Champions - Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel

WWE Divas Champion - Kong

I also had Cody Rhodes win MITB. I had it at 'Mania, because I feel having MITB for each brand is too many briefcases floating around, and having the MITB winner being able to show up on any show, for either title much better than being limited, and can lead to better surprises.

Muhammed Hassan? Good lord

Anyway, my game with ROF continues.

After hitting regional in late 2013 I became the dominant force on the UK scene as early 2014 saw 21CW bottom out with little to no warning and disappear. Curiously their training academy stays open with Adam Matravers taking over as the owner.

I was quick to snap up guys like Daniel Black Francis, Ricky Storm and Leigh Burton who previously wanted more than I was willing to offer while they were employed (I quickly broke off negotiations with Stevie Stoat and left him in the wilderness as a sort of punishment for saying we were too small for him years earlier. Over a year after 21CW's demise he remains out of work)

I immediately ear-marked Black Francis as the young buck (28) who'd one day end UK Dragon's title reign (spanning over two years at this point) and carry the company afterward. I immediately began building him as such giving him wins over everyone but keeping the two apart at all costs. My original choice, Petey Barnes, had fallen out of favour with the office (me) after he cropped up on the Time Decline list aged just 31.

With big sponsorship money rolling in thanks to my regional status (21k per month, an absolute fortune to what I was used to) I began the expansion process running a show in the South as well as my regular Midlands show every month.

I thought I was pretty clever here: I signed a bunch of absolute no names to pad the hour long shows in the south, using my lowest paid "names" (midcarders) and the Samurai who's on a written deal to drag the rating up in the headline slot. Its created a sort of brand split/developmental deal where I use the young unknowns with Samurai on the southern shows knowing an E rating will be considered a huge success. It minimizes costs, increases my popularity and also bloods the younger guys.

The NWF then emerged in mid 2014 and began running shows in my own back yard with my own guys (Burton, Black Francis, Danny Patterson and Don Henderson) as their top line crew! I didn't take this slight lying down and intended to declare war - British Samurai is apparently a pacifist though and he put the kaibosh on that in a hurry, telling me he didn't want hostilities.

With my coffers constantly expanding I splashed out on Rolling Johnny Stones and slapped the ROF Championship on him in his return match (Danny Francis can wait) ending UK Dragon's reign after more than three years.

-----------------------------

In global news the SWF continue their ever quickening decline. Losing Christian Faith, Matthew Keith, Big Cat Brandon among others over the course of 2014. The biggest story had to be Eric Eisen's refusal of a contract renweal and subsequent departure. The once dominant company are yo-yoing between Cult and Global at six month intervals. The arrival of Ricky and Alex DeColt from the only empire crumbling faster bolsters their vastly depleted roster somewhat

TCW and NOTBPW are locked in a fierce battle, even dominating in Japan now, crushing BHOTWG in a national battle every month. Tommy Cornell broke Dan Stone Jr's stranglehold on the Wrestler Of The Year Award but every other major award and the number 1 ranking remain in the hands of The Family Stone

My working partners, WLW, are worryingly in financial peril but still producing gold. Even though Emerald Angel was sidelined for 14 months and Hell Monkey broke his neck Antonio Maxi Lopez (Champagne Lover) continues to carry the company on his back - the long distance relationship with his long time main squeeze was too much, however and the couple finally split

Heavens, that became a diary!

Good day for me today...

First, TCW went Global. Still 2nd to SWF but I have A* prestige and B+ momentum. SWF have A* prestige but only B momentum.

Second, Jack Bruce has FINALLY come back to TCW. Yep, for whatever bizarre reason, SWF let him go. I had to make him my highest paid worker and give him creative control in his contract but he'll be worth it. He debuted on the episode of Total Wrestling after my last PPV. My champ, Troy Tornado took on Rick Law & Sammy match in a "Winners Triangle" match (basically, the winner from Troy vs Peak, Minnesota vs Bach & Law vs Golden) Troy won and declared himself "THE Main Event" and out walked Jack Bruce, saying nothing, peering over his sunglasses and that's where the show ended.

Tyson Baine has also came back. He turned up on the show prior to the PPV, confronting Eddie Peak. There was no fight, just an intense staredown. At the PPV, Peak came up short against Tornado and Baine attacked him post-match. On the show after the PPV, Baine competed in his return match against Koshiro Ino. He won via DQ after Peak hit the ring attacking Baine with Baine eventually escaping. Later, Peak defeated Joel Bryant and Baine attacked him post-match.

I plan on having the Bruce/Tornado and Peak/Baine feuds crossover. With all of the entertainment and menace stats available to me I should be able to get some killer ratings.

On top of this, I have the continued feud between Wolf & Tommy and also have The New Wave returning to Total Wrestling from Showcase soon to feud with The Machines once again.

As for Showcase, I've created a few new titles, the TCW Championship and the TCW United States title. I held a 10-Man Rumble for the TCW Championship which Joey Minnesota won so he'll be the top guys over on Showcase. Rocky Golden also moves to Showcase and will feud with Golden over the TCW Championship. Showcase will be used much like SmackDown, a place for future stars to impress and maybe get moved to Total.

Good day for me today...

First, TCW went Global. Still 2nd to SWF but I have A* prestige and B+ momentum. SWF have A* prestige but only B momentum.

Second, Jack Bruce has FINALLY come back to TCW. Yep, for whatever bizarre reason, SWF let him go. I had to make him my highest paid worker and give him creative control in his contract but he'll be worth it. He debuted on the episode of Total Wrestling after my last PPV. My champ, Troy Tornado took on Rick Law & Sammy match in a "Winners Triangle" match (basically, the winner from Troy vs Peak, Minnesota vs Bach & Law vs Golden) Troy won and declared himself "THE Main Event" and out walked Jack Bruce, saying nothing, peering over his sunglasses and that's where the show ended.

Tyson Baine has also came back. He turned up on the show prior to the PPV, confronting Eddie Peak. There was no fight, just an intense staredown. At the PPV, Peak came up short against Tornado and Baine attacked him post-match. On the show after the PPV, Baine competed in his return match against Koshiro Ino. He won via DQ after Peak hit the ring attacking Baine with Baine eventually escaping. Later, Peak defeated Joel Bryant and Baine attacked him post-match.

I plan on having the Bruce/Tornado and Peak/Baine feuds crossover. With all of the entertainment and menace stats available to me I should be able to get some killer ratings.

On top of this, I have the continued feud between Wolf & Tommy and also have The New Wave returning to Total Wrestling from Showcase soon to feud with The Machines once again.

As for Showcase, I've created a few new titles, the TCW Championship and the TCW United States title. I held a 10-Man Rumble for the TCW Championship which Joey Minnesota won so he'll be the top guys over on Showcase. Rocky Golden also moves to Showcase and will feud with Golden over the TCW Championship. Showcase will be used much like SmackDown, a place for future stars to impress and maybe get moved to Total.

Welcome to Global. You sure Jack Bruce contract wasn't about to run out? I was in a bidding war for him in my game.

As for Baine vs Peak that sounds interesting.

Welcome to Global. You sure Jack Bruce contract wasn't about to run out? I was in a bidding war for him in my game.

As for Baine vs Peak that sounds interesting.

Nope, they definitely let him go. There was a news article about his release. Weird.

I have high hopes for Peak vs Baine, it's going to be a crazy ride.

Giant Tana will face Akima Brave on Total Wrestling. Then he will face Rhino Umaga on Showcase. The idea is that at "Where Angels Fear to Tread (I think)" to have a handicap match Tana vs Akima, Umaga, and Toma where he will lose to the Samoans finally.

Swoop McCarthy is still feuding with Bryan Vessey since they continue to put on great matches.

The Young Guns and The Machines will be put in some matches for a bit. Should make the Young Guns better wrestlers.

La Bestia Purple (The Purple Beast) is now in a tag team with Delirium as Purple Delirium. I am excited about these 2 guys as a heel team.

Koshiro Ino is going to represent the International Title well for me. My goal is 25 title defenses at least.

Same for the tag titles on my team of Giedroyc and Valiant.

Still awaiting the idea of a brand split in the coming months.

Decided to change the name of the company because I didn’t like the FCW name anymore plus I thought this would be a great way to bring new life to a long running game. The new name is MSWA Mainstream Wrestling Alliance as of January 2022.

MainStream Wrestling Alliance

First off before I get into my usual updates and such I thought I would let everyone know that I decided to change the name of the promotion from Freedom Caribbean Wrestling to Main Stream Wrestling Alliance. I would also like to take this time to thank anggur merah for the awesome logo and banner that he made me. This update is after my first full year with the new name so after year 13 overall.

January 2023

With $4,124,314

156 Shows completed

Champions

Note: The FCW Puerto Rican Champioship was renamed the MSWA Heavyweight Championship as of January 2022.

MSWA Heavyweight Championship: Ford Gumble

Prestige: 70

6 Defenses made so far

defeated Matty Faith

Note: The FCW People’s Championship was renamed the MSWA Regional Championship as of January 2022.

MSWA Regional: Antonio Del Veccio

Prestige: 70

Won title at last show

defeated Leper Messiah

Note: The FCW Tag Team Titles were renamed the MSWA Tag Team Championship as of January 2022

FCW Tag Team: The Maryland Alliance: Brady Prince and Buck Graham

Prestige: 40

5 Defenses made so far

defeated The Latino Kings: Rudy Velasquez and Hector Galindo

Feuds

Matty Faith vs. Ford Gumble ©

MSWA Heavyweight Championship Feud

Leper Messiah vs. Antonio Del Veccio ©

MSWA Regional Championship Feud

Here is the card for my first event of 2023 titled MSWA Re-Launched

DC Rayne vs. Matt Hocking

Amo Del Gato vs. Brady Prince

Eddie Howard vs. Derek Frost

Air Attack Weasel vs. Jesus Chavez

Leper Messiah vs. Antonio Del Veccio ©

MSWA Regional Championship Match

Matty Faith vs. Ford Gumble ©

MSWA Heavyweight Championship Match

New Signings

Alan Parent

Retired

Bobby Thomas - was released after he retired.

Title Run Promises

Leper Messiah promised lower Level Title Run

Leper is going to defeat Antonio to reclaim his MSWA Regional Championship that he lost to Antonio at the last show of 2022

Anyway, my game with ROF continues.

I was quick to snap up guys like Daniel Black Francis, Ricky Storm and Leigh Burton who previously wanted more than I was willing to offer while they were employed (I quickly broke off negotiations with Stevie Stoat and left him in the wilderness as a sort of punishment for saying we were too small for him years earlier. Over a year after 21CW's demise he remains out of work)

I immediately ear-marked Black Francis as the young buck (28) who'd one day end UK Dragon's title reign (spanning over two years at this point) and carry the company afterward. I immediately began building him as such giving him wins over everyone but keeping the two apart at all costs. My original choice, Petey Barnes, had fallen out of favour with the office (me) after he cropped up on the Time Decline list aged just 31.

With big sponsorship money rolling in thanks to my regional status (21k per month, an absolute fortune to what I was used to) I began the expansion process running a show in the South as well as my regular Midlands show every month.

The NWF then emerged in mid 2014 and began running shows in my own back yard with my own guys (Burton, Black Francis, Danny Patterson and Don Henderson) as their top line crew! I didn't take this slight lying down and intended to declare war - British Samurai is apparently a pacifist though and he put the kaibosh on that in a hurry, telling me he didn't want hostilities.

Very interesting. If I may ask, what happened to Don Henderson (apart from appearing in NWF) and Nigel Svensson?

I hate Harry Wilson.

Sure, he has room to grow, and probably isn't that bad of a project.

Yet he gives me one, ONE opportunity to fix his contract, or he walks out.

One chance to change things.

So fine. I cheat (re-start to re-do the hiring), and decide that he's going down. HARD.

As "Antithesis" ('meh' on the mask, although I do enjoy the number he has. Same with William Hayes [though I love those alts]), he proceeds to get buried in every match and dominated if it's 1v1.

Yes, that includes dark match battle royals where it's the only note. Since I started hte project, he lasted a surprising...I dunno, 2 months? Yeah.

And I also got a few workers that didn't like being fired on loans >_>

Forgot to renegotiate my B show :( Wouldn't be too bothered but a few weeks prior I created to new titles, the TCW Championship and the TCW United States title to be used on there. Joey Minnesota won the TCW Championship in a 10-Man Rumble and Aaron Andrews won the United States title in another 10-Man Rumble on PPV. I was abit bummed out, but, I can work with it...

On the last Total Wrestling, I had 2 unification matches to unify the TCW Championship with the World Heavyweight title and the United States title with the International title. So I had;

Joey Minnesota (TCW Champ) vs Troy Tornado (WH Champ)

Aaron Andrews (US Champ) vs Rick Law (International Champ)

Aaron Andrews went over Law thanks to Andre Jones (who Law has been feuding with and won the International title from)

Minnesota vs Tornado was more interesting. I had Minnesota win after Sammy Bach (who is allgined with Tornado) knock Minnesota out with the TCW Championship while Tornado distracted the ref. The ref spotted Bach on the side of the ring but didn't see him hit Minnesota. So, the ref turned his attention to Bach, getting him to go backstage. As he did, Bruce entered through the crowd, hit the New York Minute on Minnesota and left again. Bach tried to get the ref to look in the ring but the ref was having none of it. Minnesota recovered, Bach finally headed backstage. Minnesota crawled over Tornado and got the win.

I did this for 2 reasons;

1) It helps further the Bruce/Tornado feud, giving Tornado reason to go after Bruce instead of Minnesota.

2) To try and get Minnesota happy again. He's requested his release a few times and is very unhappy.

It also gives me the oppurtuity to give somebody new a shot at the World title, maybe Greg Keith. Greg & Matt are really over at the minute but Greg is heel and Matt is face. I want a Face/Heel feud for the World title.

Running a Watcher game with Genadi's Jan 2001 Mod:

It's February 2003:

WWF

Even though they lost top Attitude era stars Austin and Rock, the WWF continues to be the pinnacle of wrestling in America. Having a main event of Edge, Christian, Angle, Beniot, Jericho, Taker, Kane and current champ Eddie Guerrero probably helps. Tazz is getting a huge push, main eventing many a RAW and getting a solid run as IC champ.

The only thing WWF did really wrong was the Val Venis Experiment. During much of 2002 Val was in the Main Event to very, very poor results. He was let go in late 2002.

WCW

The savior of WCW wasn't Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair. It was an unknown woman named Dixie Carter.

She wasn't the first to try to save WCW. Jerry Jarrett tried first, but after one PPV it was apparent that he was trying to push Jeff Jarrett. Both were fired when Dixie bought out the company.

They currently are not on TV, but run well-recieved PPV's. Some WCW fans complain that long time WCW stars such as Scott Stiener, Booker T, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, DDP and Ernest Miller (Yes, that Ernest Miller in the main event) all chase champion Ken Shamrock.

TNA

After being fired from WCW, Jeff Jarrett decided to start his own company. Associated with the NWA it is officially called NWA:TNA. Surprisingly he did not put himself on the throne, but rather Shane Helms and currently Mikey Whipwreck who is using his famous underdog gimmick.

TNA is well recieved, especially it's X division of London, Kendrick, Reckless Youth ©, Trent Acid, Eric Young, Cloudy and Lance Storm.

Archived