Golden Delicious vs. Alicia Strong

Davis Wayne Newton vs. Nicky Champion

Fumihiro Ota vs. Bruce The Giant

James Justice vs. Des Davids

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darryl Devine vs. Freddie Datsun

Only because I don't think you've done much with Devine.

Giant Redwood vs. Pete The Hillbilly

As much as I hate Lex--err, Giant Redwood, seems like he has a solid tag partner so this is a SQUASH~!

The Masked Avatar vs. Captain USA

Time for the old folks' match!! I'll be hitting the merch stand during this match for sure.

Sam's baby to win.

Champ is Champ.

Poor Ota.

Another chance for Des to get a rub off of another great wrestler in spite of his character.

Fan Sign: No Jared Johnson?!

And so it begins! Lets just have the next three shows posted tomorrow and then we can get down to our 4 vs 4 main event! No!? Guess I'll have to wait :D

We've not seen much of Datsun and I can never seem to get a grasp of what Devine is all about.

The push has already begun...

I'm guessing the winner is going for a momentum/pop boost that will then be used when he jobs next week. Pot luck.

Delicious is a newcomer, angel's newcomers don't do well, Alicia is the best woman on the roster. Q.E.D.

Champion's going to the PPV. Valentine will make an appearance though, mark my words!

It's Bruce. How you got a B- out of Ota and Caulfield I'll never know!

Des isn't at the level of the Horsemen, and even if they were to interfere Justice would probably suffer more than Davids would gain.

Fan sign: The fear horsemen fear Enygma and Bruce

This one is close, Thinking Freddie may have a push coming

Petes gets jobbed again

Could go either way

Sure thing

Newton is an up and comer, Champion is already there

I don't think I have ever picked against the giant one

Davids not quite ready for prime time

I just want to say that I am not disappeared..I'm catching up with the story...I had to left the boards due to Work and Final exams...but as far as I have read I have to say that this has been a very entertaining read...

I am not gonna predict for now until I am not in real time with the diary but I just want to support this fantastic dynasty!

Keep up the good work!

:rolleyes::D

Maybe one day Jared Johnson will show up in some diary...

Let's not forget BYU's awesome NYCW diary. Johnson's in the dark alot but he's there. Now we just gotta get Johnson in the dark for USPW *cough cough*!

All I am going to say for now is pay close attention to the dark matches next week. ;)

And so it begins! Lets just have the next three shows posted tomorrow and then we can get down to our 4 vs 4 main event! No!? Guess I'll have to wait :D

It's Bruce. How you got a B- out of Ota and Caulfield I'll never know!

I'm not quite that quick on getting the shows posted even before. lol. But I am sure you're looking forward to the match that you personally booked. ;)

And Ota has been the man in this diary as far as match grades go. He has gotten great grades out of nearly everyone as long as they have decent psychology.

I just want to say that I am not disappeared..I'm catching up with the story...I had to left the boards due to Work and Final exams...but as far as I have read I have to say that this has been a very entertaining read...

I am not gonna predict for now until I am not in real time with the diary but I just want to support this fantastic dynasty!

Keep up the good work!

It's good to have you back! I understand about work and final exams and all as I am in classes as well. I know it takes time to get caught up on certain projects but looking forward to you predicting again.

I would also like to say thank you to each and every person who has predicted so far. I really enjoy reading them and they really help spur me on to continue the diary.

SUNDAY...

Week 1 May 2010...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[...Today marks the last day of the first week of May and things have already gotten interesting. A new group has opened recently in Japan called Exodus 2010. I had a short discussion with the Owner Kuemon Hotta about the head booking job but it was mostly to let him know that I wasn't interested in the job. I am actually very happy here in the United States and have no plans to go over to Japan in the near future. Sensational Ogiwara was eventually given the job I turned down and they have begun developing a roster.

Speaking of roster's Queen Emily officially signed with TCW yesterday so she will be gone within a week. I thought she was going to be an asset for a longer time than she was but when you sign people to pay-per-appearance contracts you have to prepare for the worst at all times. I am getting slightly sick of Tommy Cornell though. He has taken Carl Batch, Eugene Williams and now Queen Emily. At least he isn't targeting our wrestlers yet. When or if he does, he might be in for more of a rude awakening.

As I have been sitting here within Sam Strong's office, there came a knock at the door. After I called for the person to come in, I was surprised by who was standing there...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JaredJohnson.jpg

[...I looked out from behind my mask with a confused look upon my face...]

The Masked Avatar

"Good evening. Can I help you?"

Jared Johnson

"Good evening Mistah Avatar. It's a pleasah tah finally meet you."

[...The first thing I noticed was that his southern accent was thick enough to walk on. But I stood up and offered him a hand to shake and he took it for a brief handshake and then I motioned for him to sit across from me as I sat back down...]

The Masked Avatar

"I'm sorry. I cannot say that I recognize you."

Jared Johnson

"My name is 'Double J' Jared Johnson, suh. I have spoken with Sam and he referred me to talk to you. He said that you might be able to find me some work here in this company."

[...I rubbed my mask for a moment. I'd already talked to Sam about my roster needing to be cut down some and he sends someone else my way?...]

The Masked Avatar

"I will tell you what, Mr. Johnson, our next show is Wednesday up in Perry Hall in the Great Lakes region. You show up there with your ring gear and I will see about putting you on in the dark. I can't promise you anything but if things work out then I might hire you on full-time."

Jared Johnson

"That is all I could ask for, suh. Thank you."

[...Another handshake and Double J was out the door. There's no harm in possibly getting another guy who can do jobs at least, right? Just as I was about to get back to work on the upcoming show, there was another knock on the door and the door opened without waiting for a word from me...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpg

[...Sam walked in and took a seat across from me...]

Sam Strong

"I know that you're busy, Avatar. But I wanted to let you know that I have taken it upon myself to personally make a hire for this company and I want a couple of minutes opened up on the next card for a video I made of him."

[...This was a surprise. Sam doesn't usually do hirings without talking to me first. The look in my eyes must have given away my thoughts...]

Sam Strong

"This kid is a special circumstance. He is a second generation wrestler. The only reason we even got him is because of his father wanting him to wrestle here for now."

[...I swallowed a moment as this was looking more and more like I was going to see someone that I don't like...]

Sam Strong

"He is waiting right outside. Come on in!"

[...My eyes moved to the door and I waited...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/GregGauge.jpg

[...And I have to admit that I was definitely surprised to see Greg Gauge walk into the room. I rose to my feet and offered him a handshake. He was definitely a highly touted wrestler but he had gone to wrestle in the East, in the Orient...]

The Masked Avatar

"It's good to meet you, Greg. I've heard a lot about you."

Greg Gauge

"Well, don't believe all of it because only half of it is true."

[...We both chuckled and I couldn't help but smile. Greg Gauge just might be someone to help put us over the top...]

I find offense to that accent, sir! KUTGW!!

Oh oh, another Double J sighting..........Now the race is on to see where he gets a strap from first :)

critical-23, if it makes you feel any better I have a pretty thick southern accent myself. lol.

BYU 14, it will probably be awhile before Double J gets a strap in USPW, considering his low popularity level and psychology. But he will learn.

===

MONDAY...

Week 2 May 2010...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[...Well, it's just another manic Monday, right? Things are looking like they're gonna be a little hectic today as I sit here in Sam Strong's office. The decision has been made that neither of The Hillbillys are gonna be getting contract extensions. Alan Dale aka Al The Hillbilly is going to go first and then his partner Peter McCann aka Pete The Hillbilly will soon follow him out the door. It's nothing personal, though. Just business.

Speaking of contract renewals, I have a meeting set up for contract negotiations with the man known as T-Rex though most everyone just calls him Rex outside the ring. The heavy knock on my door signified that he is here...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex.jpg

[...I rose to my feet and extended a hand but he just glared at me. That was odd. I motioned for him to sit and he did, meeting my eyes...]

T-Rex

"Look, Avatar, I'm just gonna come right out and say it: don't expect me to negotiate with you on a new contract. At the end of the month, I am walking away."

[...This took me by surprise as I looked at him and the surprise must have shown within my eyes...]

T-Rex

"USPW has been pretty good to me. But I have only won one title here. I won and lost the USPW World Title. I have been to the top of the mountain here and I don't see that happening for me again while I am here. I am hopeful that Tommy or Richard will take a good look at me because, without blowing smoke up your ass, you are the number three promotion and I don't want to be known as a third-rate wrestler. I wanted to come here and tell you to your face that I will not be re-signing here, rather than on the phone or just ignoring you until my contract runs out. Now, I will work out the rest of my contract here and do whatever you need me to do. I do have a few meetings to get to today though so I am going to have to cut this short. Thanks for the opportunity here."

[...T-Rex rose and this time he offered me his hand. I looked at him for a moment like he grew a second head and then finally rose and shook his hand. He could be a valuable asset when we grow. When he left the room, I shook my head. It's time to talk to Sam because plans need to be scrambled...]

Unfortunately, that's probably where he's headed because he got 'too big' for the company. At least this will make the American Independent Shows a little more interesting, right?

Pah! Ye of little faith, Rex will be headlining TCW in no time, before a triumphant return to SWF at Supreme Challenge winning a 60 man gauntlet to take Eric Eisen's World Title. Wait, what do you mean no!? :p

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

[show Poster Provided by SeanMcFly]

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 2 May 2010

Attendance: 2,000

Overall Rating: C+

TV Rating: 1.71

Some of the angles used definitely helped lift the show as a whole.

This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

Pre Show: In an extremely short match, Anger defeated Jared Johnson in 5:22 by pinfall with a Demon Slam...D

Pre Show: In an extremely short match, Java defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 4:10 by pinfall with a Greetings From The Island...D

Pre Show: In an extremely short match, Performance Class defeated Jack Griffith and Ted Brady in 4:50 when Steve Flash defeated Jack Griffith by pinfall with a Flash Bang...D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW.jpg

[The show begins inside Perry Hall with an arena filled with boos. But there are some fans with their signs being held high: 'The fear horsemen fear Enygma and Bruce' and 'No Jared Johnson?!' The reason for the boos is the figure standing in the middle of the ring...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BelleBryden.jpg

[...USPW Women's Champion Belle Bryden was standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand...]

Belle Bryden

"First of all, your jealousy of me is pretty pathetic. Just because I came out and did something with my life and you're all left on your couches eating potatos chips and dreaming of being someone like me doesn't mean you need to boo me."

[...Those words definitely increased the boos...]

Belle Bryden

"Now, let's go to another person who is jealous of me: Alicia Strong. Alicia, you came out here last week and challenged me to a match for MY Women's title? Didn't I already beat you once? Do you really think you have it in you to face me again? I don't think you do so I am going to have to decline your title opportunity. However, since you seem to want to get into the ring so badly, I have arranged a proper match for you later this evening with a woman making her debut here in USPW. You could say that she is the apple of USPW's eye. Good luck!"

[...Belle's music hit and she exited the ring, taking in the boos from the crowd...]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DarrylDevine.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Seduction.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpg

[Our opening bout was a pretty good one here as one half of the People's Team faced off with Darryl Devine. The action went back and forth in the beginning with neither man finding a way to break the momentum of the other until a distraction came in the form of Seduction. This allowed Devine to gain the advantage. He sent Datsun into a corner and then down to the mat with a monkey flip! Devine played to the booing crowd before clotheslining Datsun back down to the mat. Devine held in control for another minute or so until an appearance was made by James Hernandez as Devine was setting up for the Devine Dream Drop! Hernandez was speaking to Seduction outside the ring and this caused Devine to release Datsun, moving over toward the corner, yelling at Hernandez. Datsun used the crowd to recover behind Devine and Hernandez pointed toward the ring. Devine turned and was scooped up onto Datsun's shoulders -- Patriot Press! Datsun made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Freddie Datsun (Via Pinfall @ 5:58)

Match Rating: C-

[As James smiled and walked away, the focus shifted to the big video screen where the interview area was shown and a figure stepped forward for his interview...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[...'The Hardcore American' got a large cheer from the crowd as he looked focused and determined into the camera...]

Chris Caulfield

"Last week, I was challenged by the owner of this company to come up with three other like-minded men to challenge the Four Horsemen at Declaration Of Independence. Tonight, you are going to see one of these personally hand-selected men that are going to be on the hardcore team..."

[...The camera was zoomed in on Chris and a man came and stood beside him. As the camera was zoomed in on Chris's face, it only reached the chest of the man standing beside him. As the camera zoomed back, the figure was revealed...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpg

[...Bruce The Giant looked into the camera with evil intentions.]

Bruce The Giant

"Fe fi fo fum Horsemen. You are only a couple of weeks away from climbing the beanstalk. Only this story won't have a happy ending. In this story, the giant takes each member of the Four Horsemen and locks them away in a cage where they are left bloody and beaten and defeated."

[...Bruce raises his hand in a choke slam fashion and Chris pats him on the back...]

Chris Caulfield

"I'm glad you're on my side."

[...and then it's back out to ringside...]

[At ringside, two men were headed down to the ring, absorbing in the boos from the crowd. Though one of them seemed oblivious to the sounds...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg

[...Shane Sneer was leading Anger down by the Coca Cola Bottle and they both stepped inside the ring. Shane let Anger have the bottle while he had a microphone...]

Shane Sneer

"First of all, you people need to shut up when I come out here and show me some respect. Now, last week, someone tried to interfere with my charge here, my wrestler Anger. I cannot have that kind of intereference go unpunished. So after speaking with Anger I want to lay out the challenge for a match at Declaration of Independence: Anger versus Spite. That sounds pretty good, doesn't it?"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonSpite.jpg

[...Spite came walking out from the back, shaking his head as he entered the ring. He was given a microphone and looked right to Shane Sneer...]

Demon Spite

"I don't know what kind of brainwashing you have been giving him, Shane, but this man is my brother. He is my fellow Demon of Rage. That means that inside this ring I would never fight him even if I wasn't already retired."

[...Shane shook his head...]

Shane Sneer

"You just don't get it, do you? He's not yours anymore. He belongs to the Sneer and Coca Cola Corporation. He belongs to me now and he will do as I say. Anger, attack."

[...Spite rose his fists to defend himself as Anger moved to his feet from having been sitting inside the ring. Anger looked to Spite with slight hesitation within his eyes and within his step. Then he tossed the Coca Cola bottle at Spite! Spite caught it in mid-air and Anger kicked him in the midsection! Anger grabbed Spite -- Demon Slam! The crowd booed heavily as Anger took back the Coca Cola bottle. Shane took the bottle from him and led him out of the ring and to the back with it...]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/GiantRedwood.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeteTheHillbilly.jpg

[Did Pete even show up for this match? Did the crowd even care? For nearly three minutes, fans filed out to the bathrooms and concession stands as Giant Redwood took care of business against one half of the Hillbillys. Redwood took him down with a Power Bomb and then a Standing Splash that turned into a cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Giant Redwood (Via Pinfall @ 2:41)

Match Rating: E+

[The focus turned up to the big video screen though many were still waiting in line. A video began to play hyping the arrival of a new wrestler here in USPW. It spoke of him being a second generation wrestler and showed off several moves, including the Proton Lock from every angle. His picture finally showed on the screen...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/GregGauge_alt1.jpg

[...Greg Gauge coming soon to USPW.]

[When the video ended, another figure showed up on the screen that made the crowd boo...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty_jhd2.jpg

[...Fans were reclaiming their seats as James Justice gave that arrogant smirk to the camera...]

James Justice

"DUDES! Yeah, you know what? I'm sick of that. Just like I got sick of pandering to each and every one of you fans and getting nowhere. Last week, I told Sam Strong that I would only participate in his little four on four match if each of the members of my team were granted title shots. Now, I hear that word has come down that my request was granted with a little something extra: if by some odd chance the Four Horsemen lose the match then we must disband. That's fine because that stipulation won't matter. Now, I hear that Chris has chosen Bruce The Giant for his first team member? Bruce, you are gonna be retired from this company by the end of the match. By who? By this next man who is my first partner on this team."

[...The fans waited in slight anticipation as someone walked into the camera angle...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpg

[...Tyson Baine looked toward the camera with a very menacing look. Without the need to say anything he raised his fist and punched the camera, sending it to the ground. As the camera looked on from the floor, Baine grabbed the cameraman and dropped him with a Hades Bomb! James just smiled arrogantly and we headed back to the ring.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/CaptainUSA.jpg

[Another match that the crowd didn't seem to care about. It didn't help that Captain USA was off his game and blew a spot or two inside the ring. Avatar was on his game, though and dropped USA with a powerslam and then went to the top rope -- diving elbowdrop! He made a cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: The Masked Avatar (Via Pinfall @ 3:21)

Match Rating: D-

[The big video screen lit up to show some still images of the locker room area last week...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SamStrong.jpg

[...Sam Strong is shown being carted away on an ambulance. But the announcers talk about the fact that he will be back next week to make an official announcement and perhaps to divulge just who attacked him.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/GoldenDelicious.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpg

[speaking of Strong, Sam's daughter Alicia came out for this matchup, facing off with the wrestler handpicked by Belle Bryden: Golden Delicious. This match was a disaster from the very beginning as the bad chemistry bug reared its ugly head. There were several blown spots throughout this match as neither of them could get onto the same page. Golden Delicious missed a dropkick by a mile that Alicia had to sell. Belle Bryden came down to ringside toward the end of the bout and jumped on the apron. Alicia confronted her as Golden recovered from behind her. Golden charged and Alicia moved at the last moment so that Golden and Belle banged heads. This knocked Belle off the apron and Golden turned into an Angel Driver from Alicia. Alicia made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Alicia Strong (Via Pinfall @ 6:47)

Match Rating: D-

[...The crowd cheered as Alicia Strong got her hand raised and then made a 'belt' motion at her waist. But she was hit from behind...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BelleBryden.jpg

[...Belle hit Alicia hard with a few forearm shots but Alicia ducked a Dish Of The Day! Alicia threw punches and then bounced off the ropes, aiming the Strong Arm Tactic but Belle exited the ring quickly, leaving the crowd cheering for Alicia!]

[The big video screen lit up once more, this time showing highlights of a wrestler who is not here tonight...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma.jpg

[...The USPW World Champion Enygma was given the night off but this highlights video package shows him locking the Enygma Variation in various ways and on various wrestlers. The ending showed him with the Enygma Variation on Bruce The Giant and getting a victory and the USPW World Title. But what is next for Enygma?]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DavisWayneNewton.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpg

[Another match where a worker was off his game tonight. This time it was Davis Wayne Newton off his game and botching a few spots here and there. The crowd was behind Nicky Champion throughout the match though and it showed as even when Newton had the advantage it wasn't for very long. Champion managed to floor Newton with a dropkick and then come back with the Hawkeye Hammer before making the pinfall: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Nicky Champion (Via Pinfall @ 5:03)

Match Rating: D+

[...Nicky rose to his feet, getting his arm raised by the referee just in time to take a belt shot from behind...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeterValentine.jpg

[...Peter Valentine sneered down at him for a moment as once again he stood tall over Nicky Champion. Valentine rose the belt to boos from the crowd and then walked off with his head held high.]

[After the ring was cleared, the crowd booed as three figures walked out from the back...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickMuscles.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpg

[...Shane Sneer led the USPW World Tag Team Champions The Towers of Power toward the ring and stepped inside. Sneer, of course, has a microphone within his hand...]

Shane Sneer

"It should come as no surprise to anyone here that my team The Towers of Power are still the USPW World Tag Team Champions. There is no team here in USPW or the world that can defeat them so they will go down as the longest reigning tag team champions of any company and they will be guided by a genius: Shane Sneer. But we do have Declaration Of Independence coming up in a couple of weeks where we have to give two losers a shot at the belts. So, two losers, come out so we know who we're fighting."

[...There is a pause before some familiar music starts to play and three people step out to the top of the entrance ramp...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/KatieCameron.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/RobertOxford.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/SteveFlash.jpg

[Katie Cameron leads Performance Class up there and Sneer's eyes go wide! These are two of the top wrestlers in the business today! Katie just flashes a smile and brings a microphone to her lips.]

Katie Cameron

"We'll see you in two weeks."

[...With that statement, Katie leads her men to the back while Sneer argues off-microphone about what just happened...]

[The big video screen lit up to show backstage and a man's painted face came flying at the camera...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JimForce.jpg

[...The Force hit the wall beside the camera and The Masked Avatar came into view. The Masked Avatar grabbed The Force and kicked him in the gut -- DDT on the floor! The crowd booed with some holding up Force merchandise! The Masked Avatar put boots to him until security stepped in to break things up.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FumihiroOta.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpg

[The ninja stood stoicly in his corner looking out from the eyeholes within his mask toward Bruce The Giant in the other corner. He has to be intimidated in facing such a larger man. But when the bell sounds, he charges Bruce and attacks him with chops that Bruce just shrugs off. Bruce fells Ota with a Giant Headbutt! He plays to the crowd, getting them a little hyped for a moment and then picks up Ota and raises him over his head, slamming him over the top rope to the floor! Ota lands in a heap and Bruce gives the chokeslam signal to the crowd, gaining their approval, including the fan holding up the sign: 'BRUCE! GET THE TABLE!'...]

[...Ota somehow gets up outside the ring and makes it back inside before the ten count can be administered. He hits Bruce with a few open hand chops and then mounts the turnbuckle like a cat. Ota leaps off the top rope -- goozled! Bruce grabbed him around the throat! He raises Ota up -- Giant Choke Slam! Bruce drops down and makes a cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3! What a dominating win for Bruce The Giant!]

Winner: Bruce The Giant (Via Pinfall @ 3:01)

Match Rating: C-

[The big video screen lit up to show the locker room area. Two men are standing within the shadows and then step out to reveal...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids.jpg

[...The People's Team! The crowd cheered in the background as Freddie gave Des a pat on the back.]

Freddie Datsun

"This is your time, your turn, Des. You can show the world that you're ready to take that next step. Remember, not only will I be behind you but so will every fan in this arena."

[...Des nodded, bouncing back and forth on his feet and then throwing some shadow boxing punches. He growled and then headed out of the locker room. The main event is next!]

Match #7

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty_jhd2.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids.jpg

[The crowd rose in a chorus of boos when James Justice walked out from the back. He walked right down to the ring, trying to ignore the fans. He stepped inside and leaned back against the ropes, looking toward the entrance ramp as Des Davids' music began to play. Davids stepped out from the back with the crowd cheering him on. He paused at the top of the ramp as pyro exploded all around him and then he walked through the fire down toward the ring, keeping his eye on James Justice. He released a low growl before he entered the ring and took a hard forearm shot from James Justice! The bell sounded as Justice got a few early shots in. Justice whipped Davids across the ring -- reversed! Davids crouches low but Justice grabs the ropes and slides out of the ring to avoid taking the Quarterback Sack. Justice paces outside the ring for a moment, drawing in a breath. As Justice paces, the camera zooms in on a sign in the front row: 'And the winner is....n't Justice!'...]

[...Justice slid back inside the ring and looked toward Des Davids a moment. Des was focused completely on the Four Horsemen leader. But he didn't see the rake of the eyes coming, a vulnerable spot on any person. Justice moved Davids into a corner and laced his chest with a hard knife edge chop and then a European uppercut. Justice showed his control for the next few minutes, bringing Davids to the ground and working on the back with knee drops and backbreakers. Justice left the ring and climbed the turnbuckles. He leaped off with a hard double axehandle to the back of Davids! Justice left the ring once again and grabbed a chair! He slid back in and referee Jez McArthuer threatened him with a DQ if he used the chair. He tossed the chair across the ring and the referee went to get it. Justice used that time to choke Davids on the bottom rope. Once the referee turned back around, he made Justice break the hold. Justice pulled Davids to the center of the ring and bounced off the ropes -- SSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS -- Dude Knee Drop! The move connected and Davids was down and hurt! Justice pulled Davids to his feet and hooked him -- elbow shots from Davids! Des Davids used elbow shots to the side of the head to break the lock on the Liberation Slam!...]

[...Both men were on their feet and Davids sent Justice to the ropes -- picture perfect dropkick! Davids got the crowd's attention, pumping them up and then moving into a corner and crouching. He waited for Justice to get to his feet -- Quarterback Sack! He hit the spear on Justice! The crowd knows what's next as Davids waited for Justice to get to his feet. He hooked Justice around the waist but Justice with a knee right between the legs on Davids! The crowd booed that move behind the referee's back! Justice got released from the waistlock and grabbed Davids -- Liberation Slam! Justice made the cover, putting his feet on the ropes: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: James Justice (Via Pinfall @ 7:56)

Match Rating: C+

[...James Justice stole this one from the crowd and from Des Davids! The crowd really didn't like it but the referee's decision is final. Justice rolled out of the ring and looked up the ramp where his eyes grew as wide as saucers...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[...The Hardcore American is here! Chris Caulfield looked down the ramp toward James Justice and pointed at him. Justice backed up until his back hit the ring. Chris Caulfield walked down toward the ring but we're out of time! We'll see you next week!]

USPWrestling.com...

We only had one person to get a perfect score this round! Congratulations and welcome to Marcel Fromage!

Leader

1. BHK1978=38 Wins

bgbuff=38 Wins

3. jhd1=37 Wins

critical-23=37 Wins

SWF Fan=37 Wins

6. Lexa90=36 Wins

BYU 14=36 Wins

8. xopher316=32 Wins

Wrestling Century=32 Wins

10. mcorey=30 Wins

11. Dragonmack=23 Wins

12. The Mystery=16 Wins

13. tristram=8 Wins

14. Marcel Fromage=7 Wins

15. Astil=6 Wins

16. Bigpapa42=5 Wins

smurphy1014=5 Wins

18. MrOnu=4 Wins

Thanks again to everyone who's predicted so far! The predictions and comments really do help make this diary fun and worthwhile!

And a special thank you to jhd1, FIN and all of the alt makers for really helping the look of this and other diaries!

USPWrestling.com...

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 3 May 2010

Peter Valentine and The Masked Avatar vs. Champion Force

Giant Redwood vs. Al The Hillbilly

USPW World Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. James Hernandez

Jumbo Jackson vs. Captain USA

The Big Problem vs. Chris Caulfield

Fumihiro Ota vs. Robert Oxford

The Titans vs. Enygma and Bruce The Giant

Great show, and I'm impressed that the main event got a C+!

Really tough one to start us off. Could go either way but I'm going for a DQ or count out finish for the faces.

He beat one last week...another match of the year candidate!

Devine will get involved somehow, I just can't decide if it will give Hernandez the victory or not. Either way, Jones is keeping the belt.

USA lost to Avatar, he's not going to beat Jumbo.

This one barely needs qualifying...

Oxford's going to the PPV while Ota seems to be used to give the poorer, but more popular, workers a quick lesson.

Draw. We've not had one for a while and, well, I can't decide!

Archived