TEW 2010 ReapeRs Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheEffect, i assume if you save the page, it creates a folder with all the JPG files.

Go to page one of this thread, file-->save as--> download folder, and name the file CV Belts or whatever. It will create a html file and a folder with the same name. Go to that folder and click it open. You should get the JPEG image along with other icons and so on. Not sure if you can sort the folder to include only jpg files.

Hopefully someone has it in a rar file ready to install.

Not sure about combat training, at least not currently. Just been extremely busy.

Found out I'm going back to Korea in Mar., so I've been busy with everything that comes with selling a house, making sure the family is squared away and such.

Don't worry, I'm still doing these, they'll just be fewer at a time. Once I do get caught up with the current requests, I'll flash the big red letters back up.

Hope everyone is doing good and I'll be back in here soon.

R

Not sure about combat training, at least not currently. Just been extremely busy.

Found out I'm going back to Korea in Mar., so I've been busy with everything that comes with selling a house, making sure the family is squared away and such.

Don't worry, I'm still doing these, they'll just be fewer at a time. Once I do get caught up with the current requests, I'll flash the big red letters back up.

R

Well, one positive is that March is a good ways off. ;)

And when you get to me we have most of the logos for the Board Effort mod finished. Now its just picking which fed to have done first. :p

So they're not on the same level as Reaper's belts by a long shot but I'm quite pleased with how these have come out for my first set of belts.

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/NELLWorld_lg.png

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/NELLHI_lg.png

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/NELLTagTeam_lg.png

Opinions on them would be awesome ;)

R

Crazy, I'm trying to get orders to Korea right now. Are you going to Osan or Kunsan?

If you're using Photoshop, I recommend opening a couple of the PSDs Reap had posted a few pages ago and saving their layer styles. It's a great way to add shine (and also make people think you're posting ReapeR belts ;):D) and texture and get used to working with interesting layer styles.

Good effort though, I can certainly see myself remixing these belts in my Fireworks style.

So they're not on the same level as Reaper's belts by a long shot but I'm quite pleased with how these have come out for my first set of belts.

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/NELLWorld_lg.png

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/NELLHI_lg.png

http://mjstark.herobo.com/TLP/NELLTagTeam_lg.png

Opinions on them would be awesome ;)

If you're using Photoshop, I recommend opening a couple of the PSDs Reap had posted a few pages ago and saving their layer styles. It's a great way to add shine (and also make people think you're posting ReapeR belts ;):D) and texture and get used to working with interesting layer styles.

Good effort though, I can certainly see myself remixing these belts in my Fireworks style.

Where are the PSDs! I've asked for them before but Reap said there weren't any

• 4 weeks later...

i customised a couple of titles to fit in with USPW hope ReapeR doesnt mind

anyway thought id share

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/-Laz-/uspwwomens2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/-Laz-/uspwtv2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/-Laz-/uspwus.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Well in all fairness how many read the first page of a thread? I always go to the last page because it is the most recent.

If its a request thread, I always go to the first post. Usually not if its just a regular discussion thread. But with a request thead, always. For one, if its a thread to request work (as this one is), previous requests are often posted on the front page and may already have what I need. And two, most request threads have some type of rules regarding what can be requested, how many, and how often. I've learned that not only through this forum, but with similar things on many many other forums.

Regardless of how its done, there are going to be people who don't bother to read. It can be a forum dedicated entirely to requests and have a bolded sticky READ THIS FIRST with the rules and people will still not bother. I'm not picking on John here - its just a common thing across these Interwebs and it can be frustrating to see again and again.

If its a request thread, I always go to the first post. Usually not if its just a regular discussion thread. But with a request thead, always. For one, if its a thread to request work (as this one is), previous requests are often posted on the front page and may already have what I need. And two, most request threads have some type of rules regarding what can be requested, how many, and how often. I've learned that not only through this forum, but with similar things on many many other forums.

Regardless of how its done, there are going to be people who don't bother to read. It can be a forum dedicated entirely to requests and have a bolded sticky READ THIS FIRST with the rules and people will still not bother. I'm not picking on John here - its just a common thing across these Interwebs and it can be frustrating to see again and again.

The only reason why I said anything is because John is a newer poster and might not know to look at the first page.

I tend to always say this because when I first got here I did not know renders did not take requests. I made a request and I was ripped a new one for doing so. I mean I do see your point but not everyone thinks to check the first page.

I've seen the first page in the past so I just came to the last page because, you know, thats where I need to be.

And FFS I'm not a new member. Post count means nothing. I am a regular reader here, I just don't feel the need to post every time I want to let someone know I have to take a piss. I've been a member here for close to two full years now.

Does anyone else have these belts in .psd format to make the alterations I asked for? I figured that only Reaper had the .psd files to make the changes.

I've seen the first page in the past so I just came to the last page because, you know, thats where I need to be.

And FFS I'm not a new member. Post count means nothing. I am a regular reader here, I just don't feel the need to post every time I want to let someone know I have to take a piss. I've been a member here for close to two full years now.

Does anyone else have these belts in .psd format to make the alterations I asked for? I figured that only Reaper had the .psd files to make the changes.

And that is what I get for trying to help out what I thought was a newer poster.:D Sorry about that BP, you were right in doing what you did, the guy read it and just doesn't care. And John we do need to be informed each and everytime you take a piss.:rolleyes:

And that is what I get for trying to help out what I thought was a newer poster.:D Sorry about that BP, you were right in doing what you did, the guy read it and just doesn't care. And John we do need to be informed each and everytime you take a piss.:rolleyes:

You see what we get when we try and stick up for people? They show off why their mothers should have named them Richard.

Removed until requests are open.

A lot of people should thank me for this, heads were starting to explode.

Fine if you insist....

Thankyou for being a complete dick about the whole thing, flaming some of our oldest posters and completely disregarding what people are saying.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take a piss.