TEW 2010 ReapeRs Title Belt RendeRs

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

In my game, I separated the women into their own brand. However, now I need more than just a women's title

Anyone have any other women's titles (tag, tv, intercontinental, etc) that they don't mind sharing?

I'd be quite content with just generic titles so that I can use them in future games as well if I wanted

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

TCW Championship and Tag team titles

Hey needed two alternates for my belts. in my story mode i have split TCW into two brands. Could you use the AAFW championship as a template and put TCW in silver where AAFW is. And for the world tag could you use the NYCW tag titles as a template just put the tcw logo in black and red and white on it.

Hey needed two alternates for my belts. in my story mode i have split TCW into two brands. Could you use the AAFW championship as a template and put TCW in silver where AAFW is. And for the world tag could you use the NYCW tag titles as a template just put the tcw logo in black and red and white on it.

Hey, man. Welcome to the forums.

The traditional etiquette when one guy is running a request thread, over here, is for the first post to contain the current status of the thread, which in this case is closed.

You might get lucky, though, as a few other belt makers are currently active...

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Reaper, I was wondering if you could please do TSE (Tri-State Evolution) belts for me. It's one of Kamchatka's designs, couldn't get it to post in the message.

Requests are closed. Reaper isn't active at the moment with belt requests. The front page of the thread has the info.

• 1 month later...

WOW! Still getting some love on here after all this time. I seriously love you guys.

Ok, seriously, I miss this place. Been extremely busy with work and being seperated from my wife, geographically, not in our marriage. I'm currently scheduled to return to Korea in November, so there is a small chance I might get back into this while over there. Only time will tell, but wanted to stop by and let eveyone know that I miss this place.

Take care everyone and I'll talk to you guys soon.

R

WOW! Still getting some love on here after all this time. I seriously love you guys.

Ok, seriously, I miss this place. Been extremely busy with work and being seperated from my wife, geographically, not in our marriage. I'm currently scheduled to return to Korea in November, so there is a small chance I might get back into this while over there. Only time will tell, but wanted to stop by and let eveyone know that I miss this place.

R

You'll forever have a place here, ReaP!

Guest codey

R

No way, November? I'll be arriving in August.

• 1 month later...

Ok, don't get to excited, but I attempted to knock some rust off of my belt rendering. Can't believe it's been two years since I've even tried this. It's still going to take me into November before I'll have enough free time to get into it regulary, plus, I'm waiting to see if the format is going to change as well.

So, here is a test render I did. It's not my best work by any means. Actually had to go back and re-watch Payne's tutorial a bit to knock the cobwebs out.

Ok, here it is. Be gental.

R

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202013%20Title%20belts/Champion.jpg