After I fired Giant Redwood, Jillefski was so upset he asked for his release two weeks later, big loss...NOT, if he's so upset he can go cry and be unemployed with his boyfriend!

Just curious, after you released him because he asked.. did that piss off Sam Strong?

Cant fire him.. well unless you play owner.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redwood and Valentine have been saints in my game, but its only 2 months in.

Anger was being a wicked douche, but he announced his retirement and then decided to piss off the entire backstage area so I just fired him. Only one whos had a negative backstage incident so far.

everyone has been good in my game. Angre's contract ran up so he was gone 2-3 months in. Peter V has had 1 outburst, but wins 90% of his matches. I couldnt do what i did in 08 and have Sam come out and lose to peter. See what i can do with him, he has an owner goal so... poop. i hope big mack comes on free agency soon, him and Peter would be awsome stinking up the tag division. the young guys down there could make them look half decent too prob. giant redcrap has been jobbed out so hard i bet he is pissed. i pay no attention though because my locker room is 100% :-O

i do the angle first btw cause the first segment matters more than the 3,4,5... not a lot more, but a little. its also a main eventer thing on my show. also warms the crowd so the tag division looks good and then peter brings the crowd down for the 3rd. bring out an angle again to juice them back up. out comes the mid card next, normal a single. next is where i change it up normally. its either i do a womans match and bring the crowd down again or i do an angle again and rock the rest of the show. depends on what i have left for the main event.

the best thing about USPW is that you can make just about anyone a star. as long as they do 1 thing really well, i can use them. makes finding guys that gell easy.

i do the angle first btw cause the first segment matters more than the 3,4,5... not a lot more.

Its not the first segment that matters, its the first match that matters. I always start my show off with a hot angle to lift the crowd, but I always follow it with a good match.

how did u manage that? u put him in cage matches and stuff? i must know!

Get Valentine to retire? Well, its probably partially because he's 46, and he also may have been well past his prime.

As for me, he ain't all that past his prime... but he's been a good boy for the most part. I honestly enjoy getting owner goals to push guys (something EWA doesn't get to experience... I guess unless Byron is still alive when his son debuts in, like, 2015), even Peter V. Right now I'm running a storyline where he was proving he's a "real champion" by defending his belt against the biggest jobbers in the company, only to get ****y, issue an open challenge, and have Nicky Champion beat him for the belt.

And then have him be a complete dick, attacking workers backstage/during matches to make sure no one else gets their hands on HIS belt, thus forcing Nicky into a rematch.

Figure the best way to book Peter is as himself, an egotistical prick that no one can rightfully stand.

try to stay cult until you have enough workers with B or B+ popularity so you can put on good enough shows to compete with the big 2

Now I'm into September and I'm losing workers left and right, no sooner do I sign someone than they're gone again, plus I'm losing written contracts, so Tyson Baine is going to be gone to SWF by the end of the month ... I'm basically down to Bruce, Nicky and Enygma. I've still got Caulfield, but as soon as I get his popularity up I'm sure he'll be stolen, since he's now on a PPA.

Nicky Champion just had the triggle pulled on the main event run. Championship Force beat The Titans(tyson and Rex) for the tag team titles. They gave the titles up and announced a tourny for them. During the match Bruce costs Nicky the match and BAM A popularity across the states.

Finally have another top level face, and he is locked up for 2-3 years. Think i might turn James Justice or Enygma heel now so nicky has some fresh guys to stomp. Champagne just reached B- pop, and T and Tyson and still sitting at B+. Art Reed was just brought it, and he is pimpin the uppercard up. With the new high level TV deal and ratings hitting 2.2's only 7-8 months in, TCW better watch out. Things are heating up in USPW. Just need a big star to jump ship and i might be ready to the jump to national.

Nicky is awesome and the future of USPW.

I think in my diary game Redwood is like 14 years past his prime, Anger was 21 years and USA was 19 years. The latter two already announced their retirement.

Im just kinda waiting on Redwood now. I'd normally push him but when hes just going to retire soon hes sort of a lame duck. I never really know what to do with those guys other than to job them to others.. but Redwood doesnt have any popularity to job and is an abortion in the ring.

i have jobbed him on dark matches. think he has seen tv time twice in 7 months. Captin saw some light tv time, but once he was fully jobbed, he was moved to dark matches once a month.

with an ever expanding tag team division i spend most of my time building stars that way. Hillbilly's are my dark match tag team. Tribal was, but i gave them a few angles to buff them back up into the D's quickly. They are well respected so i figured i should give them some credit with A mence.

titles are sitting on danny and mick right now. biggest other name are Tribal, but that seems lame. rather save that job for another tag.

god i love big men in uspw. i just need more! a lot of the normal 1's i use i can't with sam's owner restrictions(charisma + phy C-) so its been tough. I cheated and brought in ant man, just HAD to bring him in for bruce, great chem :-D

peter valentine lasted about 9 months in my promotion and i kept him at a B in momentum but he wanted to be a main eventer and i had him as upper mid card (the game suggested he be upper mid as well). Apparently it upset him so he started misbehaving. he got a warning for a mean prank that caused almost caused a fight. then he got suspened for doing another mean prank 3 days later. as soon as he came back he got in a fight with a fan and was suspened again. This time i stripped him of his title and awarded it to nicky champion. Then Peter Valentine asks for his release and i grant it to him. THEN he retires right after i release him..... talk about grumpy

i have not been able to really get him above C, but i still have 12 months or so to fix that. My main problem is i can't justify putting him anywhere the main event cause the blows and drags them down. I can't turn him face and use monster heels against him cause every HATES him. BAH. i wanna sign his son, but MAW = douch bag. I figured by now Big Mack would be a free agent by now. damn u SWF! i need your crap wrestlers@

i celebrated when he left my promotion. When he dies i may name a tribute show to him, maybe even create 'The Peter Valentine Memorial Cup"

My current champion is Champagne Lover. I didnt even give him a jesus push, i made Eric tyler my Bobby Heenan and paired him with Lover. 7 months of good matches brought him up to a B then i had him beat enygma in a B match.

Champagne Lover is the kind of champion the fans LOVE to hate. I make him a sneaky prick whose always jumping people after matches/ambushes/beatdowns and alot of his matches end in countouts and things that win/lose/draw arent going to really hurt his momentum too bad. Then in the blow off match on my end of month PPV he always scores a tainted victory. Its great.

Eventually my plan is to have him drop his title to either Enygma or or Chris Caulfield. Then im gonna turn the champ heel, make lover a fan favorite and hes going to go back after the title.

TCW just raided me HARD. Lost champagne lover(A across the USA, not a big suprize), my tag champs(mick and frankie), Ali(my TV champ) when the went to global. got a week to job them HARD. knew i should have pushed darrel first since he was on written.

Nick just won the title off bruce in a B+ match, w00t w00t. James needs to turn next week since his is getting stale anyway so another big feud lined up.

TCW just raided me HARD. Lost champagne lover(A across the USA, not a big suprize), my tag champs(mick and frankie), Ali(my TV champ) when the went to global. got a week to job them HARD. knew i should have pushed darrel first since he was on written.

Nick just won the title off bruce in a B+ match, w00t w00t. James needs to turn next week since his is getting stale anyway so another big feud lined up.

Why not sign Champagne lover to a written deal right away? Granted, I make my negotiation skills like an 8+ every game so maybe thats why I can offer these guys written deals to begin with.

I wont be raided hard because everyones on a written deal. I might lose Tyson Baine soon though, too big for my company. But anyone I bring in to the company from the outside is signed up for 2 years if Im going to actually push them.

Put my SWF game on hold in favour of a USPW game, in which I've just finished January. Brought in The Big Problem and Sgt Bubba Lee West, aswell as a bunch of jobbers to feed to the many monsters on the roster.

Main event of the January PPV was, predictably, Enygma retaining the World title against Tyson Baine. Might move T-Rex into a title feud with Enygma and have Baine feud with Nicky Champion, to build him up a bit. Really the sooner I can put the belt on Champion the better, as he has a good length contract and I want him to be the face of the company.

Also, Peter Valentine is doing surprisingly alright for me. He's had four matches so far, all National title defences against jobbers, and all rated D. Which is pretty good for a squash match involving Peter Valentine. And he somehow manages to pull off C rated angles when he's rated on entertainment. Never has he been this useful.

Why not sign Champagne lover to a written deal right away? Granted, I make my negotiation skills like an 8+ every game so maybe thats why I can offer these guys written deals to begin with.

I wont be raided hard because everyones on a written deal. I might lose Tyson Baine soon though, too big for my company. But anyone I bring in to the company from the outside is signed up for 2 years if Im going to actually push them.

Can't remember if he has CC or not, but if not...

Just job him, and do what you can so the matches aren't all that highly rated.

Hell, have Pete The Hillbilly dominate him, that'll solve some issues!

Enygma just won his 2nd world title from Champagne Lover in a B+ match. We cant compete with NOTBPW match quality wise but we are FAR more entertaining.

Ive made sure my roster is well balance with heels and faces new and old.

My tag champions are Matt and Greg Keith. Theyve been with me for a little over a year and have risen from enhancement to upper midcarders with C+ momentum.

Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine are slowly rising and are currently Mid card with a C

Tyson Baine is a B- and t-rex is a C+.

I just changed Caulfield to a heel whose feuding for the title. His gimmick is an 'A' and his momentum a B. His matches with Enygma suck though so its been hard. Luckily the angles generally score a B to an A which helps the feud.

Nicky Champion is upper mid with a B- and is the National Champion, Bulldozer Brandon Smith is a midcard face holding the Television Title.

James Justice is holding steady at C and is a upper mid. Bruce the Giant is a main eventer with C momentum.

Steve Flash and Bryan Holmes are my gatekeepers. All my younger workers wrestle one of them a few times in dark matches and on TV to help there stats and make sure theyre ready for prime time.

Can't remember if he has CC or not, but if not...

Just job him, and do what you can so the matches aren't all that highly rated.

Hell, have Pete The Hillbilly dominate him, that'll solve some issues!

Im having him put over others, but he gains popularity losing. Its ok, its easy to build stars and if he goes, he goes. And he doesnt have CC.

Just started a game with them. Do people tend to use Strong in an on-screen capacity or leave him behind the scenes?

On-screen! ALL OVER the screen. It's an exaggeration to say Strong should be in every angle you do - but not by much. Haven't tried it in 10 yet, but in 08 you could get some good match ratings out of him by bringing him back for the odd special event.

Archived