I was just coming on to ask why no one wanted to sign written deals with me any more when I read the above post about having to get momentum up to 71. Is this true?

My backstage area is almost a hundred (which I really didn't even want but oh well), I have at least 11 million dollars but I'm doing a show now so I can't check popularity. EVery show I've run since the game started has said that I increased popularity. Could losing Bruce and Mick Muscles hurt my momentum that much? What else could it be?

Also how can I raise my importance, my popularity at its lowest across the US is like a 59 yet I have very low importance except in SW and Tri-state areas. The wrestling and economy are both very down to a 11 and 33 respectively and are still falling. But good thing about that is that there isn't too much further down to go.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just coming on to ask why no one wanted to sign written deals with me any more when I read the above post about having to get momentum up to 71. Is this true?

My backstage area is almost a hundred (which I really didn't even want but oh well), I have at least 11 million dollars but I'm doing a show now so I can't check popularity. EVery show I've run since the game started has said that I increased popularity. Could losing Bruce and Mick Muscles hurt my momentum that much? What else could it be?

Also how can I raise my importance, my popularity at its lowest across the US is like a 59 yet I have very low importance except in SW and Tri-state areas. The wrestling and economy are both very down to a 11 and 33 respectively and are still falling. But good thing about that is that there isn't too much further down to go.

Each region has it's own importance level fixed and this acts upon your popularity. I can't remember off hand the numbers but, for example, if North-West (USA) is set at 90% importance, and USPW's popularity in that area is 50, then USPW's importance would be 45 (90% of 50). That's why it is so hard to get to national in the UK/Australia (because the importance levels are low you need much higher pop to jump size). If I remember correctly, the Tri-state (and Mid-South?) has 100% importance, so your importance will always be equal to your popularity in that region.

And yes, you must have B- momentum to sign written deals.

Yes so my momentum is wayy down, any advice on on how to get that back up? If its because I lost Bruce The Giant, I'm in for another huge let down as Caulfield is coming up quick.

It goes up and down 1.0% every show that affects your popularity. Goes up on a good show, down on a bad show, and stays the same when you get the "No Comments..." note.

Just put on a string of shows that increase your popularity.

It goes up and down 1.0% every show that affects your popularity. Goes up on a good show, down on a bad show, and stays the same when you get the "No Comments..." note.

Just put on a string of shows that increase your popularity.

How did you find that out? I've always found that, barring any other factors (e.g. losing/signing stars or dirty tricks) it sticks pretty closely to my show grades. If I get six C+s on a trot, then my momentum will be C+, if I get four B+s in a row, I'll end up with B+ momentum. Certainly it never seems to go above my show grades.

How did you find that out? I've always found that, barring any other factors (e.g. losing/signing stars or dirty tricks) it sticks pretty closely to my show grades. If I get six C+s on a trot, then my momentum will be C+, if I get four B+s in a row, I'll end up with B+ momentum. Certainly it never seems to go above my show grades.

Really.

I just put on an E rated show as USPW to test this, and it lowered my momentum by 1%. I check it every show and it's always lower/raised by 1%.

Really.

I just put on an E rated show as USPW to test this, and it lowered my momentum by 1%. I check it every show and it's always lower/raised by 1%.

Sorry, I didn't really explain that very well. I don't mean that it doesn't increase or decrease by 1, I meant that, personally, I've never seen it go above or below my average show rating. Because I tend to get the same grades each time, if I consistently put on B- graded shows with USPW, all of which increase pop, my momentum goes up, but never above B-.

Perhaps I've just never had the right amount of increases to see it jump that high. :confused:

This may be a dumb question as I might be missing something, but in my current USPW game I am losing money every month. I cant seem to figure out why I went and increased ticket prices by $4 at the start of the game and I am running house shows four days a week. I am wondering if there is anything else I should be doing to make money because right now I am losing money every week.

This may be a dumb question as I might be missing something, but in my current USPW game I am losing money every month. I cant seem to figure out why I went and increased ticket prices by $4 at the start of the game and I am running house shows four days a week. I am wondering if there is anything else I should be doing to make money because right now I am losing money every week.

Run pay per views and make sure you set every event to be a pay per view.

Oh thats the one thing I forgot to do, However I decided not to go forth with this game as I wasn't that into it and if I am not into a game then I can't play it so I started a new game with NOTBPW. If I play another game with USPW in the future I will remember to do that but after my NOTBPW game I will probably go back to my FCW game which you can read about in the whats going on in your game thread (Cheap Plug I know).

Question since I've been toying with revisiting the world of a being a fed with TV again and getting a USPW game rolling. What do y'all do with The Sneer Corporation? That stable tends to be an impediment to getting the ball rolling for me. I don't know what it is but I don't particularly like the idea of Sneer broadcasting and running a stable at the same time. I get why he's the mouthpiece. The only guy in the group who starts out even close to knowing more than how to turn a mic on is Jumbo Jackson. But then I don't work too many stable angles when I play my training feds. Could it be I'm just overthinking?

Just had my best ever show, Thanksgiving Thunder with a B+ rating. James Justice vs Caulield was my best ever match with a B+, and I'm guessing it could have been an A if I had just protected Caulfield's stamina. Also on the show Bruce the Giant and Larry Wood beat Enygma and Jumbo Jackson in a B- co-main, very recently (two shows ago) turned Des Davids beat his tag team partner Freddie Datsun in a B rated match, and Grandmaster Phunk and Darryl Devine beat The Towers of Power to win the tag team titles in a B- match.

I need to do some overness juggling, though. All of my upper midcarders have B- popularity, and all my main eventers have A popularity and higher. Lots of people will be leaving soon.

Question since I've been toying with revisiting the world of a being a fed with TV again and getting a USPW game rolling. What do y'all do with The Sneer Corporation? That stable tends to be an impediment to getting the ball rolling for me. I don't know what it is but I don't particularly like the idea of Sneer broadcasting and running a stable at the same time. I get why he's the mouthpiece. The only guy in the group who starts out even close to knowing more than how to turn a mic on is Jumbo Jackson. But then I don't work too many stable angles when I play my training feds. Could it be I'm just overthinking?

Micky Starr is doing the tv show. You could just have him do events too. I personally dont like the stable at all so find a way to break them up.

Micky Starr is doing the tv show. You could just have him do events too. I personally dont like the stable at all so find a way to break them up.

Okay. Guess I should have looked more closely into that. I may take that route but it's not as big a deal as I was thinking.

My Sneer Corporation has a lot of big time Monsters in it:

Danny Rushmore and Danny Patterson as the New Towers

Des Davids who recently turned on Freddie Datsun to join

And heavyweight contender Man Mountain Cahill.

I actually ADDED a title to USPW to go along with all the others, I'm going to have Sneer trying to win all the gold, including the womans since I have Geena The Warrior Princess.

I just wish Arcadia would let me get 2 hours instead of 1 and a half but they never let me extend it!

What about Jumbo Jackson and Mick Muscles? Where did they go? I really want to buff up Mick on the mic and send him after the world title. For some reason the idea of him being the Tommy Rich of of the USPW World Title doesn't sit right with me.

They're both gone now but originally Jumbo Jackson was kicked out when Man Mountain Cahill was brought in (I wanted to bring in the whole painful procedure but Sam Strongs owner goals wouldn't allow me to sign Randal Hopkirk.) I then kicked out Mick to have a short fued with Danny until I brought in Danny Paterson so I turn him and then go to sign Patterson but his basics are too low for Strong.

After buying out EXODUS 2010 I find that I can bring guys over that I normally can't so I buy out MOSC and bring Patterson in to form the New Towers. Only problem is that his contract is coming up and I don't want to cross the boss. So I've actually decided to bring Mick Muscles back, he hasn't signed but i sent him a request.

On an unrelated note... I'm one day away from finishing a year! I"ve had all the TEW's and played EWR and don't remember ever getting to a year =x

What about Jumbo Jackson and Mick Muscles? Where did they go? I really want to buff up Mick on the mic and send him after the world title. For some reason the idea of him being the Tommy Rich of of the USPW World Title doesn't sit right with me.

I feel the same about him but man... his mic work really needs buffing up. I just don't think he's got a second World Title reign in him in the new USPW.

For those booking USPW, were you able to gain a second show during the February TV negotiation period? I put some feelers out there; however, don't know if it will really come back the way I want.

I want to create a "B Show" so I can give some of my undercard a shot on TV (Jones, Devine, Redwood, The Force, etc.) while also making room for a new wave of competitors to show up.

Thank you!

Cheers.

E-V

For those booking USPW, were you able to gain a second show during the February TV negotiation period? I put some feelers out there; however, don't know if it will really come back the way I want.

I want to create a "B Show" so I can give some of my undercard a shot on TV (Jones, Devine, Redwood, The Force, etc.) while also making room for a new wave of competitors to show up.

Thank you!

Cheers.

E-V

No, can't get one at cult

• 4 weeks later...

Archived