[HYPE] War Of The Immortals 2: Promotion Wars

I just want to play already:D

Ill probably go with AWA 1st time around since i want to do a Martel Bockwinkle feud. They both had some great matches in real life. Seen em both wrestle to a 60 min draw in Hawaii when Martel was wrestling here. Classic match,just classic.

So what fed are you all going to be using 1st time around. I might even use ROH or northwest fed second time but AWA gets 1st shot.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to play already:D

Ill probably go with AWA 1st time around since i want to do a Martel Bockwinkle feud. They both had some great matches in real life. Seen em both wrestle to a 60 min draw in Hawaii when Martel was wrestling here. Classic match,just classic.

So what fed are you all going to be using 1st time around. I might even use ROH or northwest fed second time but AWA gets 1st shot.

It's tough to narrow it down to just one, I think it may be a case of me trying a number of feds until I stick with one that feels most comfortable. I always tend to gravitate towards more popularity based promotions, but ROH is calling to me...I'm a mark for the Briscoes. I also like the roster for the NWA (how could you not?), but if you put a gun to my head and made me pick just one promotion right now...Extreme Championship Wrestling might be the first for me. Gotta lub that E-C-Dub.

It's tough to narrow it down to just one, I think it may be a case of me trying a number of feds until I stick with one that feels most comfortable. I always tend to gravitate towards more popularity based promotions, but ROH is calling to me...I'm a mark for the Briscoes. I also like the roster for the NWA (how could you not?), but if you put a gun to my head and made me pick just one promotion right now...Extreme Championship Wrestling might be the first for me. Gotta lub that E-C-Dub.

True NWA has a wicked line up. Funny thing ROH is calling me to lol. Would be interesting to use them and see what would happen if i bring in some high profile free agents. Wonder how Stan Hansen or Abdula the Butcher would fit in ROH.

True NWA has a wicked line up. Funny thing ROH is calling me to lol. Would be interesting to use them and see what would happen if i bring in some high profile free agents. Wonder how Stan Hansen or Abdula the Butcher would fit in ROH.

IRL if I recall correctly Abby did a couple shows for ROH.

I'm not sure what promotion I'll use, although I'll probably pick a smaller promotion as I'm not really good at the game and I'm told it's easier to learn by using a smaller fed. Maybe E-C-dub or NWA-TNA as I don't follow the indys so I feel no real connection for most of the ROH guy's.

I'm just getting real impatient waiting for a release :p I like some of the other mods but I always find myself messing with the editor to make super fed's so I can make dream feuds instead of playing the game as a "game" with real goals and challenges. The idea of having al the greats at their peak is making me drool and I think this will hold my attention better than the historical mod's. Between this mod and the Over9000verse I should start getting my value out of TEW10(not to say that TEW isn't worth the money)

I'm not sure what promotion I'll use, although I'll probably pick a smaller promotion as I'm not really good at the game and I'm told it's easier to learn by using a smaller fed. Maybe E-C-dub or NWA-TNA as I don't follow the indys so I feel no real connection for most of the ROH guy's.

I'm just getting real impatient waiting for a release :p I like some of the other mods but I always find myself messing with the editor to make super fed's so I can make dream feuds instead of playing the game as a "game" with real goals and challenges. The idea of having al the greats at their peak is making me drool and I think this will hold my attention better than the historical mod's. Between this mod and the Over9000verse I should start getting my value out of TEW10(not to say that TEW isn't worth the money)

Well you can make all the dream feud's to your hearts content with this game.

I remember the 08 version i played it over and over and over. Right now im thinking Bruno Samartino vs HHH . Or i might just redo the whole Bruno vs Pedro feud all over again.

Abby = Abdullah The Butcher, not Abyss.

Yea i was wondering why everyone was talking Abyss:p

I was thinking of bringing in Abdulla when i use ROH. I know there are several no make that alot of free agent works in this game that could really boost ROH.

Hey can anyone tell me or give me a link to the skin that tommy was using for the wrestlemania screens?

Thanks in advance.

i think they are tuggs background maybe on bobinc.net

i was kinda hoping to start of with an all female fed but alas there is none.sigh.

Archived